since this chapter is so short i'm posting another one up straight after this, this is just to help me get to where i need for the next chapter.
Cordykitten: You're right buffy will be suprised next chapter 7 but will it be all good suprises for our girl from here on in




Chapter 6



(Wednesday night ~ Buffy's house)



Buffy looked at her self critically in the mirror. She wasn't too sure about the outfit. It had been so long since she dared wear something like it out, she cringed when she remembered why ~ Angel didn't like it when she dressed up like that where there could be lads eyeing her up, so as per usual she did what she had been told. Still she thought all the more reason to keep the leather trousers and her delicate red tank top on. She wanted to leave the cowardly Buffy behind and re-find herself, . . . anyway she could get Willows opinion on it when she came around to pick her up later. Now to try and sort out something with her hair and war paint . . . . .



* * *




(Same time~ Spikes place)



'What am I doing? Am I crazy? I can't just turn up out if the blue? Can I? What would I say? Hi guys? Huh yeah, . . . but I would like to surprise Buffy, geez just to see her again, talk to her. Yeah I'll go with Willows plan. She'll never know what hit her. What if she doesn't want to see me? She wasn't exactly Ms. Friendly on the phone. I'm not ready to face her? Oh why oh why did I let Willow talk me into this? But I want to see her, yes I do. an hour to go, suppose I may as well get a shower . . . . or I could go make a quick social call .. . . .no I suppose that would ruin the surprise of it all . . . . .



* * *




(Willows place)



'What made me think of this, I suppose I should have told Buffy. But it will be so nice to see a real smile on her face for a change. She will be happy to see Spike, sure she loves him. No she won't be mad, and I can't tell her not when we've come this far. Lets just hope Spike doesn't land me in some serious shit . . . . look at the time'

"Mam, I'm going around to Buffy's now to pick her up, ok? Yeah I think I might be staying in hers. I have the keys if not. Night.