A/N: Thank you to the people who reviewed my last chapter... I'd been away for a few days so to come back and find that was lovely!!!! Made me really smile and also write a lot fast... Have got nearly 8 chapters wrote while I was away! Sorry about the semi-evil cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter... I have a habit of doing that! Ok will stop yammering on now and will let you read this chapter.. the more you review the quicker I'll update!


---------------------------------
Chapter 5: Meeting

William simply stared at her. She was just a beautiful as she had been when he had seen her the night before. Here she stood right in front of her. She now wore the servant’s uniform and her hair was tied up into a harsh bun instead of flowing round her shoulders like the other night, but she was a vision all the same. She had the same wonderful scent that had filled his senses the last time her had seen her and was now filling his room. After all his searching she had been under his nose the entire time. Now here she stood in front of him looking at the floor, she had been taught well like a true servant should be, yet William couldn’t find any words to say to her to express the way he felt. After several minuets he opened his mouth to speak, but it was not his mouth that the words came out of.

Elizabeth walked into the room when she heard a male voice telling her to enter. However learning well she kept her eyes to the floor until she was spoken to. She was the servant who wasn’t really there until told to be there. Suddenly a man talked to her.

“Your new here right? What’s your name?”

“Elizabeth sir” she looked up into the eyes of the man who had spoken. His eyes twinkled and Elizabeth was struck by how enchanting they were. The man who had spoken to him was tall and well built with broad shoulders. He had long brown hair, cut to just above his shoulders and a low kind voice. He had a mysterious air about him that Elizabeth liked.

“Do you have a last name Elizabeth?”

“Summers sir, Elizabeth summers” Elizabeth couldn’t help staring at the man who had bewitched her.

“Well Elizabeth, I’m Master Liam and this is my son William”.

So this was the man that Willow and the other servants called angel. She could see why he was certainly an angel. Turning to where he was pointing, Elizabeth saw another tall well-built man with hair unnaturally blond, blonder than hers. However she quickly glanced at him and then turned her full attention back to Angel.


'Typical, I finally meet her and he’s got to be here bollocksin’ it all up for me. Well he’s got another thing coming if he thinks I’m just going to roll over and let him take over.'

“ ’Ello pet” Elizabeth turned back to William now and realised that he had blue eyes and very well defined check bones. “Are you from the village pet?”

“Yes sir,” Elizabeth noticed he had his head cocked to one side as though examining her and it made her feel a little uncomfortable under his gaze.

“How old are you love?”

“19 sir” at that one Elizabeth turned her attention back to Angel to see his reaction to her age. He simply had the same brooding expression on his face though and Elizabeth could not tell whether he liked her or not. William noticed that he was losing her attention but was not done yet.

“Your quite young, aren’t you pet? Do you have any family?”

“Yes sir, my mother and my sister, and my brother” Elizabeth was unsure why William was asking this many questions about her and it was staring to make her even more uncomfortable. Liam seemed to sense her discomfort and spoke up for her.

“William, what’s with all the questions?”

“Just getting to know her, that’s alright isn’t it love.”

Elizabeth gave a weak nod and turned her eyes to the floor. William saw this and didn’t want to push her away further than he may already have done with his question. It was her choice after all if she picked either one of them and he wasn’t going to have a pissing contest with the great poofster over her. She was too important.

Watching her now, William realised how tired she looked and how her eyes held less sparkle than they had the night before. He had been that carried away with getting her attention away from Liam that he hadn’t actually seen her. He spoke quietly now and actually to the girl in front of him.

“I’m sorry pet, didn’t mean to push”
Elizabeth noticed how his whole demeanour changed. How his voice had a soft edge to it. She lifted her eyes from the floor and looked him in the eye; she noticed a sadness there and also a kind of hoping. They looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Liam cleared his throat and Elizabeth looked away while William kept staring.

“Well William, did you call Elizabeth here for a reason or did you just want to stare at her?”

The truth was William could have stared at Elizabeth all day but he did need a reason to bring her up here.

“Well of course I bloody have a reason. Elizabeth, could I have someone saddle my horse for me?”

“Yes sir” she was a little taken back by his request “will there be anything else sir?”

“No that’s all thank you”

With that Elizabeth left the room, Liam followed her out a second later, completely forgetting what he had come to speak to William about in the first place.


Walking back to the kitchen all Elizabeth could think about was Liam and how handsome he was, and how much she really wanted to kiss him but how that really wouldn’t be a good idea, and how many things could go wrong but how much she really really liked him. Entering the kitchen Maggie turned to look at her.

“You took your time, get lost did you?”

“No miss, I met Master Liam and Master William. Master William insisted asking lots of questions, but master Liam saved me from them.”

“Well that’s all very interesting, but did master William actually want anything?”

“He’d like someone to saddle his horse, he didn’t say were he was going though”

“Never does. Probably going somewhere quite to write his poetry.

Anyway go out and tell Daniel, he won’t be too happy mind he’s just spent half and hour getting that creature into the field. When you’ve done that you can peg out the laundry. There in a basket in the laundry room.”

Elizabeth started across the room to the door that led outside “oh and Elizabeth” she turned back towards Maggie “if you see miss Rosenberg in the stables tell her I need her” Maggie’s voice had a stern edge to it that told Elizabeth Willow was in trouble.

“Yes miss”

Elizabeth left the kitchen and went and found oz in the stable, but couldn’t find willow anywhere so gave up looking she then went and got the laundry basket and started to peg the washing out to dry. While she was doing that she felt someone watching her. She turned to see Liam watching her intently from one of the manors upstairs rooms. She smiled and felt happy on the inside for the first time in a while. She kept pegging but every now and then she would glance over her shoulder to see if he was still watching her and smiled every time he smiled back at her. Elizabeth didn’t care what anyone would say she like Angel a lot and even thought she was falling in love with him.

---------------------------

A/N: Sorry! Please don't all hate me because of the BA... be warned it has to get worse before it can get better!