I’m so glad everyone likes the story so far. Here’s chapter 2!

A/N Thoughts are in ‘single quotations’ Just to let you know.

***

The rain was pouring outside and the storm was getting worse. Spike tossed and turned in his bed. He was having a nightmare, the nightmare. Every year around the time of his anniversary, he would have the same nightmare of that night. Luckily, he was woken up by the sound of his bedroom door flying.

“DADDY!” Emma and James ran into the room and jumped into Spike’s bed.

“What’s wrong, bits?”

“That loud booming sound!” Emma said.

“The thunder?”

The twins nodded. “Can we stay here tonight?” James asked.

“Sure. Come here.” The twins moved to their father, but James noticed something on the floor. HE picked it up. It was the picture of Buffy. The boy’s faces sadden; so did his sister’s. James placed the picture carefully on the table.

“I miss Mommy.” Emma crawled to her father for comfort. James followed her.

Those words broke his heart. His two children had to live three year without their mother. “I do too.”

“Is she ever going to come back?” James looked into his dad’s eyes. Spike saw his son’s green eyes and saw Buffy.

“James, Emma you know that any chance I get, I’m looking for her.” They nodded “Mommy, loves you two so much. Remember that.”

“Daddy, why would that man want to take her away?”

Spike didn’t want to answer. He relived that day in his head.

2002

Spike held his daughter in his arms and looked at his wife. She was looking at their son making faces at him. He laughed. Today was their second anniversary. Nothing could go wrong.

Spike stood up. “Okay, bits. Time to go to grandma’s!”

“Spike, you sure you want to leave them there! What if-”

She was cut of by Spike’s lips. “No, tonight we are going to have a romantic dinner. Your mother agreed to watch the twins. It’s just me and you tonight.”

“Fine. Goodbye my little babies, I love you.” Buffy placed a kiss on Emma and James’ forehead.

“I’ll be home in 30 minutes. I love you.” Spike said.

“I love you too.”

***

Spike arrived at his mother-in-law’s house and dropped of his children. “Okay, you two be good and mommy and daddy will pick you up tomorrow! Thanks again Joyce!”

“No problem. I would never say no to watching them. Tell Buffy Happy Anniversary!”

Spike ran to his car. Before he went home, he decided to go the gift shop. After picking out a stuffed bear and roses he ran to the liquor store and bought a bottle of champagne.

He whistled when he walked up the driveway. He saw that the front door was open. Carefully walking in the house, Spike looked around. The champagne bottle smashed when it hit the floor. Spike saw blood on the living room floor. He ran all over the house calling Buffy’s name. The living room was destroyed, everything was broken and there was blood on the floor. Spike, stopped when he saw a note on the floor.

BUFFY IS MINE! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN! I DON’T WANT RANSOM! YOU ARE PAYING FOR TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME! BUFFY IS MINE!

At the bottom of the note were Buffy’s bloody handprint and a P.S.

P.S LOOK IN THE DESK DRAW

Spike opened the draw. He cried when he saw what was inside. Polaroid pictures of Buffy tied up and blindfolded. She was cut on her arm and cheek. He could tell she was crying because her mascara was running down her cheek. Spike couldn’t take it anymore. He dropped the picture. In the draw was something else. It was a card. It was his anniversary card from Buffy.

Dear William,

First let me start by saying I love you with all my heart and soul. I thank God everyday because I have you. We have reached your fourth year of being together and second year of being married. You have given me everything. You are loving, caring, a hopeless romantic and devoted father. Because of you I have a family. Because of you, I live. William, you are the best thing that has happened to be. I can’t wait to wake up everyday because the first person I see is you. You are my first and only true love. You are my soul mate. I love you so much, baby. Here’s to our life together.

Love forever,
Buffy

Spike broke down in tears. He fell to his knees. He used his cell phone and called the police. He also called Joyce. When she arrived, he sobbed at the sight of his children. 'How am I going to get through this!' He took Emma and James in his arms. ‘No,’ he thought ‘this is not happening!’ The police questioned him and collected evidence. Joyce let Spike and the twins stay with her that night. Joyce called family and friends so Spike could get some sleep.

That night Spike, cried himself to sleep with his children by his side. All he could think about was Buffy.


***

“Daddy, you didn’t answer my question!”

Spike was brought back to earth.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.”

“Why did that man take mommy?”

“He is a bad man.” Spike said.

‘And he’s gonna pay!’


***

This chapter is for everyone who reviewed! Thanks you guys. Please review!