“Hello?”

“Mr. Bradford?”

“Yes?”

“This is Detective McDonald. Sir, we found your wife.”

***

“Buffy! You found Buffy! Is she alright?”

“She’s great. She’s here and she wants to talk to you.”

“Spike.” He heard her voice and he broke down.

“Buffy, oh my God. I missed you so much baby!”

“Me too! Spike I want to see you so bad.”

“Don’t worry baby, I’m coming!”

***

“SIR!”

Spike broke out of his daydream. “I’m here! You found Buffy? Is she alright?”

“Mr. Bradford, your wife was brought to the hospital. I hate to tell you this but, she in a coma.”

“A-a coma?”

“Yes, but I do have some good news for you. We caught a suspect and we are sure he is the one who did this.”

Hate coursed through Spike’s body. “How sure?”

“100 percent.”

“Where is he?”

“At the police station but we-”

Spike hung the phone up violently. He turned to see Emma and James looking at him. “Listen bits, I’m going to drop you off at Auntie Faith’s. I need to go out for a bit.”

“What happened, daddy?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

***

“Faith, can you watch them?” Spike asked.

“Sure, come in.”

“No time! I’ll see you two in a couple of hours!” Spike was going to leave but Faith pulled his arm.

“Spike, what is up?”

He pulled her into the kitchen away from the kids. “They found Buffy. She’s in a coma. They have the suspect down at the police station.”

“Oh my God!”

“Yeah, I gotta go!”

“Spike, wait!” Faith called out but her ran to his car.

Angel walked in the kitchen “Was that Spike?”

“Angel, follow him!”

“Why?

“They found Buffy. She’s in a coma and they have a suspect at the police station. Knowing my brother, he is gonna kill that guy.”

***

Spike walked into the station with his fists and jaw clenched.

“Mr. Bradford.” The detective called him.

“Where is he?”

“The suspect was just escorted to a jail cell.”

“Where?”

“Around the back. They took him through the parking lot.”

Spike ran out the doors and saw a line of prisoners heading toward the back of the station. He ran towards them. Then, Spike saw him. He knew it was him. It all clicked; Riley Finn.

Spike pounced on the man and started to beat him “YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU TOOK HER AWAY! FOR THREE YEARS YOU TOOK HER AWAY! I’LL KILL YOU. YOU ARE A DEAD MAN, YOU HEAR ME YOU BASTARD. YOU ARE A DEAD MAN, FINN! I’LL KILL YOU!”

“SPIKE STOP!” Spike heard Angel and Xander calling him. Officers pulled Spike off Riley and handed him to Angel and Xander. Spike fell to his knees and cried.

“Spike, get up.” Angel pulled Spike to his feet.

“Come on, buddy. We need to go to the hospital.” Xander said as they walked to the car.

***

Spike ran to the desk “Buffy Bradford!”

“Bradford.” A female doctor said. “I’m treating her.”

“I’m her husband. Where is she?”

“Follow me. My name is Winifred Burkle. Your wife was brought in with a broken arm and some internal bleeding. By her stats, it seem as if she was in a coma for about a year now.”

“Oh my God.”

“We immediately went into surgery to stop the bleeding. Here. You can go in.”

Spike slowly walked into the room. On the bed he saw his fallen angel. Her face had bruises and her hair was a mess. She was very skinny and dark. He almost didn’t recognize her. “B-Buffy?”

She didn’t respond. “Baby, please. I missed you so much. Wake up! Wake up! Buffy!” Spike cried next to his love. “Buffy, it’s me William. Please I beg you, wake up. Let me see those green eyes.”

“Mr. Bradford, if you know anything that could wake her, please try it.” Doctor Burkle said.

A light bulb lit in Spike’s head.

***

“How did you know they were crying?” Spike asked as he and Buffy changed the babies diapers.

“It’s a mom thing. I felt them."

“Really?”

“I had them growing in me for nine months, Spike. We have a special connection.” Buffy picked up Emma “Right Emma? Mommy will always know when you are around!”

***


He reached for his cell phone. “Faith, bring the kids to the hospital.”

***

“Listen,” Spike crouched down to his kids “Mommy’s not well and she needs your help. When you two were babies, she felt whenever you were hurt or sad. She would immediately pick you up and comfort you. So, I need you to talk to her. See is going to look different form the pictures but she is your mommy. If you talk to her, she might wake up.”

“Okay, daddy.”

“Come on.” Spike guided him into the dark room. He placed them on the chairs next to Buffy.

“Mommy?” Emma was starting to cry. “Mommy wake up!” Emma took her Buffy’s hand.

“We miss you!” James joined his sister.

The twins’ tears fell on Buffy’s lap. Together they said, “Mommy, we love you!”

All of a sudden, Buffy’s finger moved and her eyes fluttered. “Emma? James?” Her raspy voice said.

The twins gasped. “Mommy!” They hugged their mother.

“BUFFY!” Spike ran to the bed.

“Spike, oh my god. I’ve missed you.”

“Oh baby. God I love you.” Spike kissed her forehead.

Buffy cried out loud when she saw the two kids on her bed “Emma! James!” she gave each one a kiss on their forehead. “Mommy missed you two so much.”

“We missed you too.”

“I can’t believe it!” The doctor walked in the room. “You are awake.”

“You can thank these two.” Spike gave his kids a bear hug. “We are a family again!”

Buffy couldn’t believe how big her kids grew. She remembered the first time she saw them. Spike grew into a wonderful father. When he put the kids down, Buffy pulled him down and kissed him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too,”

***

WE HAVE FOUND BUFFY! And as usual, Riley is a bastard. Hope you all like! There are only a few chapter left.