"I hate him, I despise him, I loathe him, I-"

"get it" Willow finshed off as Buffy looked at her questionly

"Sorry Will, it's just....arrgh, I tried to talk to him last night and he just totally ignored me, you know 'sorry, don't have time, bye'"

"Well for someone that you hate so much you seem to be mentioning him quite a bit" Willow said crossing her arms and looking at Buffy who avoided her gaze "well actually not quiet a bit, a fair lot"

"Well, that's because" Buffy started as she leant back against her locker and watched him down the locker sharing a joke with some friends. She then turned and faced Willow "He is the one guy that I want, yet I know that I blew it, and now he is the one guy which wont look at me"

"Buff, maybe you should give him some time"

"It's been 2 weeks....I mean we talk, like how are you, but as soon as I mention what happened it's like don't wanna talk about in, then arguing" she tried to explain as she watched him as he caught her gaze.

Willow then grabbed Buffy by the chin and turned her head to face her, "you hurt him Buffy, you broke his heart, and you can't expect for him to just put things back to normal"

"I miss him...I had the best summer, and it was because of him, I just miss him Will" Buffy said as the bell rang for class.

"Look, you are both friends of mine, & frankly, I don't want either of you hurting" she said,

"I know"

"I'll meet you at lunch okay?"

"Okay" she said as Willow walked off, Buffy then turned to her locker and took her books out as she closed it.

"Hey" she heard a low British (sexy) voice say from behind her, she took a deep breathe and turned around, facing those gorgous blue eyes and those sharp cheekbones which she fell for over the summer.

"Hey" she replied then changed her tone "So Spike, to how do I owe your company?"

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to walk to class together" he replied as she looked away

'God I'm a bitch' she thought "Sure, why not?"

They both began walking to class as Buffy looked over at him and stopped walking, him ofcourse sensing stopped aswell "what now Summers?" he asked her

"Spike, I'm sorry" she said

"For what?" he asked like he had no idea what she was talking about

"You know why, for what happened between us"

"so you're sorry for what happened over the summer?"

"No, for what happened 2 weeks ago"

"Oh, that first day back at school when you ignored me to spend time with tall, dark & forehead....apprently goes by the name of Poof too?" he asked her

"Spike, please"

"No"

"No?"

"I don't except you're apology" he answered for her and walked off and she walked up to him

"& why the hell not?"she spat as he stopped and faced her, anger and saddness in his eyes

"You hurt me Buffy, those 2 months over the summer, I learnt to trust you, I confided in you, I opened up and fell in love with you Summers, something whichI ofcourse rarely do" he said "I thought you felt the same way, I thought we actually had something good going-"

"We did-"

"Then what happened?"

"We still can Spike"

"Can until you get bored of me?"

"No Spike, I lov-"

"Don't!" he said "not when you don't mean it"


**** FLASHBACK****

"God, it's so beautiful out here" Buffy said as her and Spike sat on the beach,

"Night deffinently beats Day doesn't it?" he asked as he pulled her back to lay down with him "much better"

"I agree" she said as they looked at eachother

He then interlocked there hands and brought her hand up to kiss it as she blushed,

"It;s wierd, everyone gone away for the Summer, just us two stuck in this scrummy town" Buffy said looking out to the waves

"I know, don't regret being her right now" he said as he continued to watch her

"It's great to have someone around, a friend" she said "thanks for the invite"

"No problem, you know I could be more then a friend?" he said as she looked at him

"Oh really?" she said looking at him

"Yep!" he said

"What are you saying William?"

"I invited you here for a couple of reasons tonight" he admitted curling his tounge between his lips as she watched him

"which are?"

"I wanted to spendsome time alone with you" he said avoiding her gaze, she then reached forward and closed the space between them as he looked at her

"&?"

"I have fallen hard for you Buffy Summers" he said and looked away "& I feel like a right ponce right now"

"You shouldn't...cos Spike, look at me" she said as he faced her "I have fallen for you too"

"Wow, guess you learn a new thing everyday" he said chuckling nervously

"We can learn 2 new things"

"What would the second be?" he asked her

"Finally knowing what it's like to kiss those sexy lips of yours, that sometimes spill out garbage" she said as he pulled her toward him and kissed her.

****END FLASHBACK****

"Buffy Summers, when you decide to stop daydreaming would you like to read pages 200 onwards out aloud?"

"Uh, sorry Miss Calender" she said and began reading as Spike watched her from the seat next to her.

The bell then rang as Buffy stopped reading and packed her books as did the rest of the class, "Assignment is due next class please don't forget" Ms Calender said as Buffy stood and grabbed her books.

"Buffy" Spike said grabbing her hand

"Spike, I have to go, Willow is waiting for me"

"Look, I just need to know why?" he began "I want to forgive you you know I do"

"I saw you with Dru, she was about to kiss you...look let me go" she said and snatched her hand back and began to walk off.


REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED, IT LETS ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT.

THANKS