William was nursing his drink as he sat alone at a table in Caritas. He was a little nervous having never been here before. Sure, he had been to strip clubs before, back in his youth, but he had not been to one since he had met and married his princess. Which left him to wonder why he was here now. As the hows and whys of his reasons for being at this club, sitting at this table, instead of at home with his wife clouded his brain; he failed to notice how the lights became dimmer in preparation for the main attraction. It was not until the music started blaring from the sound system that he came out of his thoughts to look at the stage.

As his eyes adjusted to the suddenly bright lights on the stage and his ears to the heavy beat of the music he took note of the blonde girl walking out on the stage. She was dressed in a catholic schoolgirl ensemble; white blouse and plaid skirt with her blonde hair in two ponytails on either side of her head. The only indication that she was not a teenager was the fact that she was wearing lace-up “Mistress of Pain” black boots and she was toying with a lollipop in her mouth like no teenage girl should ever have knowledge of. She was hot and she knew it, so much so that William had to loosen his tie. As the lyrics of the song started, school girl sauntered up to a table that was placed at the edge of the stage and slowly pulled the lolly from her mouth, giving William the briefest glimpse of her pink tongue, and placed it on a waiting plate.

Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel came pumpin cross my floor
She said "Come on baby I got a license for love
And if it expires pray help from above"


Purposefully, she walked to the middle of the stage and began swinging her hips harshly to the beat of the song, rolling her head and flipping her hair from side to side. She then looked straight into his eyes, crooked her finger at him, and mouthed the female’s part.

William almost choked on his drink when she beckoned to him. He could feel his arousal building and the front of his dress slacks was becoming very uncomfortable. He wondered if the zipper would hold when as the chorus started she ripped her blouse off and threw it to the stage as she writhed to the music.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"
More, more, more.


The lack of shirt revealed a red lace teddy that barely held ample breasts for a girl of her size. She was still gyrating to the music, but was also running her hands over breasts and stomach as she swung her head.

Obviously the heat was on in this club, because William was really starting to sweat. She kept making eye contact with him as she touched herself and he nearly came in his pants when she licked her lips at the same time.

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed
What set you free and brought you to be me babe
What set you free I need you hear by me
Because


This time as the music started to reach its crescendo, she turned her back to him and started to unwrap her little plaid skirt. At the height of the chorus, she removed the skirt and threw it off to the side to reveal that the red teddy ended in a thong. She then bent at the waist to put her hands on the floor between her legs, giving him the most amazing view of her ass and quim.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"


She lowered herself to the floor, then turned so that she was sitting facing him. She laid on her back with her head near the edge of the stage, so that William could see her from head to toe. She raised her arms and her hands came up to remove the ponytails to let her hair fall free, tumbling over the side of the stage. She raised her legs in the air and started to scissor them back and forth into and out of a split. Her hands came into play running up and down her inner thighs pulling herself into a wider split. At the next verse she sat up and then pulled herself to all fours and started crawling across the stage towards him.

He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven
Well he's out all night to collect a fare
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair.

I walked the ward with you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you


She was mouthing the words again as she crawled the stage to him. At the chorus she began beating the stage with both fists, with the force of her whole body behind it and her head swinging madly.

William could not take his eyes off of the beautiful, writhing girl on stage in front of him. He was so affected by her that he had to reach down to touch himself, if only to relieve the pressure.

I'd sell my soul for you babe
For money to burn with you
I'd give you all, and have none, babe
Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried "more, more, more"
More, more, more.


Her hair was glorious, long and flowing wildly around her head and shoulders. He imagined it would look the same if instead of riding the stage, she were riding him. He was quickly coming to the realization that that was exactly what he wanted. He longed to feel the strong thighs holding him as that hair brushed his chest and knees as she gasped in the throws of passion that only he was capable of giving her.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more, more.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more.


She was back on her feet prowling around the stage once again. As the song ended, she went and retrieved her lollypop and walked down the stairs to stand in front of his table.

A/N Lots and lots of reviews will get me to post part two much quicker. Just a teaser; The conclusion is titled "Lap Dance" ;-)