Chapter 2

When the children were in bed, Spike called Buffy to come and look at the computer

“There………what do you think? – It’s an nineteenth century stone built cottage, that’s been added on to, it’s got four bedrooms, nearly an acre of land with it, and there’s a well in the back garden that dates back to the 17th century”

“Wow, we’d have to have it covered though, I’d be worried about the children”

“Well that would be no bother”

“How much is it?”

“Well, it’s been on the market for years, it’s only had one occupier since 1977, and they um…left after a week – but we could put in an offer, say around…eighty to one hundred thousand pounds”

“HOW MUCH? – Just for that – it looks like it’s falling down in parts, and the garden is a jungle!”

“Think ahead babe, if we do it up it could end up looking like this, look” he opened up another programme on the screen and Buffy saw a typical thatched cottage with roses around the door, it looked a picture.

“That’s it – that’s the one I want, where is that – oh, and where was the last one?”

“The last one is in Devon, this one is in the Cotswolds, it’s only got two bedrooms, no land apart from the small garden, and it’s on the market for………”

Buffy’s eyes bugged at the one and a quarter million pound price tag.

“Are they serious? – For a two bedroomed cottage?”

“Oh yes pet, deadly serious – it’s the location see”

“Let’s go back to the other one” Buffy took the mouse and clicked onto the first cottage Spike showed her.

“If we could get this cheap, we could always renovate it, I suppose, what are the local amenities like?”

“Well, this cottage is on top of a hill, down the hill, a little over a mile away is the little hamlet, there’s a church, a village shop-come-post office, and a pub. It’s about thirty minutes by car to the big town, Barnstaple – that’s got everything, hundreds of shops, leisure centre, bus station, train station and that”

“What about schools?”

“Got those too, there’s quite a few dotted around, but actually, I wanted to talk to you about that”

“What?”

“I think, it would be best if I educated Billy at home”

“They’d let you do that?”

“Oh yes, I got Giles to get me all the info about it”

“But what about Izzie – she really needs children her own age to interact with”

“Pet, there’s bound to be a nursery near, it’s not the dark-ages. Anyway, that’s what I wanted to show you on the computer, now I’ve got something else to show you” Spike gave her a grin and Buffy slid onto his lap.

“And what’s that?”

Spike produced a long white envelope and handed it to her.

Buffy was smiling when she took out the letter, and beamed when she saw,

Michaels and Robinson – Publishers

Buffy quickly scanned the letter and gave a shriek when she saw:

‘Accepted your book on Victorian England, and would like to commission you to write a further four in the series’

She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Oh babe that’s wonderful!”

“That’s not all, they’ve given me a £50,000 advance, S-O-O-O-O-O, I was thinking we could take a holiday, go to England and go house hunting, without having to worry about money – what do you say?”

“I say what a brilliant man you are…” she kissed him again, and Spike swiftly stood and carried her through to the bedroom.

They were both like a couple of teenagers giggling, as they tumbled to the bed.

They’d got no further than Spike opening her blouse, when Buffy saw the bedroom door open, and there, trailing her teddy by the ear, was Izzie, looking adorable in her Peter Rabbit pyjamas and her curls all wild and tousled.

“Mommy…my tummy hurts!” burying her knuckles into the corner of her eye and yawning, little Izzie came into the bedroom, and Spike hoisted her up on the bed, then onto his lap and cuddled her up.

“Where does it hurt Princess?”

Her eyes were already drooping shut, and Buffy smiled and gently shook her head.

“Do you think she’s alright?” Spike asked worriedly.

“Oh she’s fine, little fraud, she just wanted to come in our bed, that’s all”

“You think?” Spike kissed the top of the tot’s head and rocked her softly.

“I’m sure, look, she’s gone straight back to sleep”

“Well, perhaps if we let her stay just-“

“Oh no, you put her back into her own bed now, else she’ll be in here every night, and you wouldn’t want that now, would you?” Buffy said with an indulgent smile.

“I suppose not…come on then…” Spike whispered and carefully took the sleeping child back to her own room.

************

“Now, where were we, before we got interrupted?” Buffy said to Spike when he came back into the bedroom. She’d got undressed and got into bed.

“Do you think we’ll have any more interruptions?”

“No………now come on, stop playing hard to get!”

Spike grinned and quickly divested himself of his sweater and jeans, and slipped into bed.

Buffy slid her hand down his torso and whispered,

“See, I knew you’d be interested!” As her fingers closed around his impressive hard-on.

Spike bit his lip so as not to cry out, as Buffy shifted herself down the bed and she licked the length of him.

“………Oh g-god!” Spike arched his hips up towards her warm, wet sucking mouth. She pumped him sometimes slowly, sometimes fast, sometimes a little more firmly, all the time sucking on the bulbous head of his monster dick.

Cradling his balls, rolling them around, massaging circles over them, making Spike buck and squirm. She felt his hand in her hair.

“Babe…”

“Hmm?”

“Move around so I can…”

She felt the tip of his tongue circle her clit, she shuddered with delight. He was an expert by now, he knew just how to lick, caress her silken folds with his tongue, when to probe, when to tease and when to suck.

Buffy tried to concentrate on the matter in hand, or rather mouth, but the sensations that Spike was giving her, it was very hard!

“Hmm, babe, baby st-stop, please”

“Not hurt you, have I Kitten?”

“No – not at all, I just want you in me now”

Happy to oblige, Buffy swivelled around and threw her leg over his slim hips, pausing briefly to put him at the core of her need.

She sank down, her head rolling back and her back arched. She felt Spike’s hands on her breasts, his thumbs circling her nipples to hard nubs, aching for his mouth.

Putting her hands on his chest to steady herself, Buffy ground down, moving her hips into a figure of 8, then side to side, Spike raised himself and Buffy held his head to her breast as he teased and suckled making her bob and buck hard on him. He knew she wouldn’t last long, and neither would he, so he slid his hand down and used his thumb, rubbing it gently against her clit, causing some hot sticky fiction that had Buffy yelping and biting her lips, she felt him swell even bigger and her tight velvety softness clenched and milked him as he poured himself inside her. Buffy collapsed and rolled off him, snuggling up.

She woke, refreshed but alone six hours later.

She was just going to get out of bed, when Spike appeared in the doorway, carrying a tray laid out with tea, juice and toast. He had the mail between his teeth.

Buffy grinned and sat up, plumping up the pillows.

“And what have I done to deserve this?” she asked with a grin, and Spike leaned over and gave her a nice kiss and said,

“Nothing special, I just thought I’d treat my best girl”

“Daddy…I want a drink!”

“And here’s my other best girl – you want a drink too do you? Well come on then poppet, in you get, I’ll go get you some baby juice” Spike kissed his daughter and passed her to Buffy.

“Mommy, can I come in with you too?” Billy asked and scampered in.

When all four of them in bed, munching toast Buffy said

“Now, we’ve got some news to tell you, as you daddy’s been very clever and he’s going to get his book published, we decided to go on holiday”

“Yay! – Are we going to see Uncle Giles?”

“I expect so, but we are going to stay in a nice hotel by the sea, so you must promise to be good”

“I love the seaside, I like playing in the rock pools and finding crabs and starfish!”

Buffy tousled her son’s honey coloured curls and smiled

“I know you do – it’s very exciting, isn’t it!”

Spike was reading the mail.

“Well, as soon as our holiday is over, I’ll have to come down and start on the second book, they want the first draft by the end of November”

Buffy smiled and said,

“Well, it won’t be any bother will it – have you an idea of what you want to do?”

Spike nodded and said,

“Oh yes, for the second one, I’m going to call it Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel, with my diaries it shouldn’t be too much of a problem at all”