Spike had managed to avoid Buffy for the rest of that day and most of the next but there was no way he could now. Will and Xand where on their way for the movie and Buffy hadn’t done anything wrong, he couldn’t be mean to her by dis-inviting her.

The bell rang and Buffy hadn’t even come downstairs. He let his friends in and they went downstairs to watch “The Grudge”.

Buffy came down a few minutes into the movie and Spike could see why she had taken so long. She was wearing a short, jean mini-skirt and a halter top that clung to her. Her hair was down and she looked hot. She knew it too he suspected when she gave him a coy smile.

“Oh my god!” she screeched. “You too are so cute together!” She was looking at Xan and Willow sitting on Spikes huge bean bag chair together, holding hands and cuddling. “Wills, we so have some catching up to do tomorrow. Girls day at the mall?”

“You bet.”her friend agreed.

She sat next to Spike on the bed (there was no where else to but the floor). After watching the movie for awhile she decided to play scared. She would gasp at parts she knew she should think were scary but didn’t. By the end of the movie she was leaning against Spike and using him as a shield from the t.v screen. He’d been tense at first but had relaxed when she didn’t try to pull anything, he’d even wrapped his arm around her like he’d always done before yesterday while they watched “the telly” as Spike so often called it.

Buffy and Spike looked down at their friends at the same time and let out amused groans of dismay.

“Get a room you too!”Spike joked.

“We are in a room.”Xan shot back.

“One that’s not mine whelp.”

Xan and Willow giggled before getting up to leave.

“Were going to grab a coffee before going home, you guys wanna come?” Both Xander and Willow had seen the sparkage between the two blonds and were dying to see if it would go anywhere. Willow decided to ask Buffy about it tomorrow when they were alone.


“Not me thanx.”Buffy chirped.

“Nah, im gonna get some sleep.”


“Alright so I’ll see you tomorrow Spike?” Xan asked.

“Yup we can hang here while the chits gossip and spend their money.”Spike laughed.

“Bye guys.” Will added as they let themselves out.

Buffy turned around and looked at Spike.He was wearing a big baggy sweater and big baggy jeans. She knew he was hiding his body on purpose and inwardly sighed. She turned her green eyes to him, going for a wide-eyed petrified look……….it worked.

“Scared pet?” He took the bait.

“I don’t think I’ll sleep for a week.”she lied, but it was just a tiny, white one. For the greater good she told herself. “Can you sleep in my room again?”

“I’d rather not pet.” He saw her look of sadness and added. “It’s much cooler down here and I hate the heat. You can sleep down here if you want.” He couldn’t stand to see her sad.

She perked up at that. “Okay, im gonna go change.Thanks.”

Spike watched her walk away and called out before she reached the top of the stairs. “What are FRIENDS for.”

She knew it was a warning not to try anything tonight but she also knew that she wouldn’t pay any attention to it.

She came back downstairs a half an hour later wearing a short, pink nightgown. She had put her hair in pigtails to keep it off her face and she looked adorable. She also had Mr. Gordo with her.

Spike pulled down the blanket and motioned her to join him. She crawled in next to him and they spooned. She shivered on purpose and as she’d hoped he’d pulled her in closer to his heat and wrapped a strong arm around her. She smelled like vanilla, he liked it.

“Nite pet.”he whispered and gave the back of her head a light kiss.

“Nite Spike.” She turned around when she said it so that she was facing him, they where only an inch apart. He could feel her breath on his face.

“Spike?”

“Hmmmmmmmm?”

“Do you think you’ll ever hate me?”

“Depends on what you do.”

“What if I did this?” She leaned in quickly and kissed him hard, and her tongue demanded entrance. He allowed it, he couldn’t even form one coherent thought with her attacking him like that and for a while he forgot that he wasn’t good enough.

She moaned into his mouth and his hands roamed over her shoulders. He broke away from her mouth to plant soft kisses along her neck. She dug her nails into his back and grinded against him.


She pulled away and kept eye contact while she removed the shirt he’d changed into fro bed. She looked at hi abs. “There the are”she whispered, causing Spike to smirk as she kissed her way down to his pants. He was wearing tracks (the kind that snapped off if need be and they needed it!) She tore open the first couple of buttons and was granted a full access view of her prize. Even though she’d seen it once before she was still in shock of it. It had to be at least nine inches long, and it was thick too! Not at all like Angels. Thinking of him scared her a little but she knew that she was in control this time. That Spike would never hurt her the way he had. Spike’s eyes where tightly closed and he jerked a little when she put her mouth around his head.

“Buffy.”he gasped.

She took as much as she could into her mouth. She’d never done this before, it was the one thing Angel couldn’t force her to do no matter how hard he’d tried, and she hoped she was doing it right. From the sounds of his erratic breathing she was.

He began to lift his hips in rhythm to her mouth and when he tensed and put his hands on her head she knew he was close.

“Buffy, move luv’, I’m gonna…..unhhhhhhhh.”

She’d never moved lik he’d told her too and he came in her mouth, she swallowed every last drop and licked him clean. When she looked up she was shocked at the lust in his eyes. He grabbed her and flipped her on her back.

“Spike, what are you doing?”she squeaked.

“Returning the favor.”

“Oh, um, you don’t have too.”she said quietly.

Spike looked up and raised his brow.

“Has anyone ever done this too you?”


“No and An…he thought it was gross.”she spit out.

“It’s the last thing from gross luv’”he said and ran his tongue over her clit, causing her to gasp. “It’s delicious.”he purred into her.

She grabbed his head in her tiny hands as he continued to lavish her with his oh so wicked tongue. He plunged two fingers into her dripping center and she arched her back in ecstacy.


Spike could feel her walls tightening around his fingers and started to suck on her clit, pumping his fingers into her faster.

She came screaming his name and he lapped at her juices greedily. When he was done he pulled himself up next to her and kissed her long and hard.

“Buffy that was…..”

“Amazing?”she cut him off in a breathy voice.

“A mistake.”he corrected.



Thanx for the reviews you guys. I loved them! Let me know what you think of this chap and i'll try to post again tonight!