The song i used in this chap is Maroon 5's 'She will be loved'
Thanx for the reviews you guys, the scary “We hate Riley” messages can stop now lol. I hate him too, just so you know! I hope you guys like this chap. Let me know.


The week passed by pretty quickly and before they knew it Buffy and Spike were getting ready to go to the bronze. He hadn’t slept in her room in case of nightmares or anything just yet but they were on the mend.

“Bloody hell Buffy, you look amazing!” Spike uttered as she walked down the stairs. She was sporting a knee length red dress with black ‘hooker boots’. Her hair was down in loose waves and she was wearing lip gloss (cherry flavoured) and black eyeliner.

“Thanx”she smiled “So do you!”

He was wearing a black button down top over a white wifebeater and a pair of black cargos. That ‘slacker look’ made her drool.

“Shall we then?”he offered her his arm and she took it instantly, “were gonna walk today Buffy.”he added remembering the incident with the almost squished cat.

“Sure”she laughed “It’s a nice night out anyway.”

As they walked they talked about everything, from the weather, to clothes, to school, everything except them. They where both ignoring that for now, but it had to be dealt with soon.

They walked into the bronze and saw that Xan and Willow where already on the dance floor. Buffy gave them a quick wave when they spotted her and Spike smiled before going to get some drinks.

“Back already?” she asked a few minutes later when he placed the drinks on the table and Xan and Willow came to join them.

“Wanted me gone for longer pet?”Spike joked.

“Maybe I did.”she said with a sly wink to let him know she was teasing.

“So Will, Xan, how are you guys?”Spike asked.

“In love.” Xan replied as Willow nodded her agreement and Xans arms wrapped around her from behind.

“Awwwww, so sweet!” Buffy gushed.

“How are you too?”Xan asked.

“Um, I don’t really know.”Buffy admitted.

“It’s kinda weird Xan”Spike explained.

“You know..”Willow said with a shy smile “nothing clears the air like a nice dance together.”

Just then a song they all loved came on and they all stood up.

“Wanna dance luv?”Spike breathed into her ear.

She could only manage to nod her head. His voice was so sexy…..


They walked onto the dance floor as the lyrics started to play.

*Beauty queen of only 18, she had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her, she always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I’ve had you so many times but somehow I want more

I don’t mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, she will be loved*

Buffy and Spike inched closer as his hands went to the small of her back. She sighed into him. It felt so right to be next to him.


*Tap on my window, knock on my door,
I want to make you feel beautiful,
I know I tend to get so insecure,
Doesn’t matter anymore*

Spike sang along with that verse and Buffy didn’t know if he was trying to tell her something or if he was just singing.

Spike had to bite back a smile as he saw the confused look on Buffy’s face. This song was exactly how he felt about her.


*It’s not always rainbows and butterflies it’s compromise,
It moves us along yeah
My hearts always full and my doors always open
You come any time you want

I don’t mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, she will be loved, she will be loved, she will be loved…..*


Buffy took a chance and started to run his hand over the small curls at the nape of his neck and relaxed when he sighed and nuzzled her cheek. She held back a smile. Maybe things where gonna be okay….



*I know why you hide alone in your car, know all of the things
That make you who you are
I know that Goodbye means nothing at all
Because that word makes me catch her every time she falls
Yeah

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I don’t mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved……………..*

Spike had sung the entire verse to her and Buffys heart was beating ultra fast. She looked at him with tears in her eyes, she wasn’t sure where they stood and it bugged her.

Spike saw the sad smile and cupped her face in his hand, looking her in the eyes. “Look for the girl with the broken smile……ask her if she’d like to stay awhile?” It was more a question then a sentence from the song.

Buffy looked at him in open shock. He was asking her if she’d be with him.

“Will she be loved?”she asked carefully in case she had misunderstood what he was saying.

“She already is.”Spike answered and pressed his lips to hers in a kiss.



Let me know what you think...please lol!