Thanx to all the reviews so far, theres finally Spuffy yay...more angst to come in later chaps but there will be a happy ending...





He pulled away from her breathless. “Wow. That was…”

“A mistake.”she teased.

“Amazing.”he corrected.

He pulled her in to another hug. “I do love you pet.”he whispered softly into her ear.

“I love you.”she said just as softly “Do you um…..”she turned pink with embarrassment. “Wanna get out of here?”

Spike growled in response and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the exit.

“Did you just growl?”she asked giggling.

“What can I say luv, you bring out the animal in me.”


They half walked half ran to Buffy’s house. When they got in and locked up behind them Buffy looked at Spike.

“My room or yours?”

“Yours…..bad memories of us in there.”he muttered. She nodded her head and gently lead him up the stairs to her room. She opened the door and ushered him inside. She took his hand and brought him to a sitting position on the bed with her.

“Nervous?”

“Ya pet I am…”he fidgeted with a string on his top. “Silly huh?”

“No, I am too.”she admitted. “I haven’t made love to anyone except for Angel…”Spike cut her off.

“Wrong Buffy, you never made love, that’s not what it’s like. It can be such a wonderful thing.”

“Show me then.”she breathed. She stood up and peeled off her dress slowly, letting him eat up every one of her details. Once the dress hit the floor she went and stood in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His face was level with her belly button. His tongue darted out a licked a small circle on her skin. She shivered at the touch and moaned at the loss when he momentarily pulled away to look at her.

“You’re so beautiful Buffy, I’ve never known anyone like you.” He resumed licking the skin of her stomach lightly and slid off the bed so that he could lick a much more desirable area.

Buffy gasped and her fingers tightened their hold on his head as he snaked his tongue into her. He moaned as he felt the muscles of her legs twitch where he stroked them. He let his tongue in just a little bit more and he could hear her breathing getting harder. The way she reacted to him so fast got him hard. He smiled into her heat as he entered his tongue completely into her moist depths. She went rigid against him for a second before she started slowly thrusting herself onto his outstretched tongue. He replaced his tongue with two fingers and began to suck on her clit. She was practically screaming now, he could feel her tighten and knew she was about to come. He applied more pressure with his mouth and gave harder thrusts with his digits until she screamed his name in pleasure.

“Spike”she breathed and sunk to her knees and kissed him deeply.

He scooped her up and layed her gently onto the bed. Her small hand went to his zipper and pulled it down, releasing his erection.

She started to pump him slowly and he moved with her. He had his eyes tightly closed and was muttering soft words. She loved the way he was moving and moaning, she could feel herself getting more wet with each pant he gave.

“Buffy, I’m gonna come soon, stop.”he begged but she paid no attention. Instead she lowered his body and took his erection into her mouth. She watched his face as she moved her mouth up and down along his length.

His whole body shook as he came into her mouth and she swallowed every drop greedily.

She crawled back up to him and layed against his side. He rolled over to face her.

“You were incredible kitten.”

“So where you baby.”

He looked shocked.

“Oh do I have a nickname now?”

“Yup, since I have at least three I thought I’d give you one.”

He smiled and kissed her, hard again. Buffy could feel his dick on her stomach and her eyes widened.

“Again?”

“Again.”he answered and pulled his pants off all the way and stripped off his shirts.

He rolled on top of her and pushed the stray hair out of her face. “Are you ready for this love?”

“Ready and willing” They both knew that the willing part of her reply was more than it appeared. She was letting him know that he was in no way like Angel, that she was comfortable with him.

He placed his head at her entrance and lowered himself in, making sure to be slow and soft, everything her last ‘boyfriend’ hadn’t been.

She gasped when he filled her so completely. Spike had to stop moving altogether, she was so hot and tight, he was having trouble not cumming right away.

After they ‘settled in’ Spike began to sway into her in slow, deep thrusts. Soon she was meeting his hips halfway and digging her nails into his back. She wrapped her legs around him and whimpered in pleasure. With every stroke now he was hitting her clit. She urged him to go faster and he quickly obeyed. He added a finger to her clit for more pleasure and was rewarded as she screamed his name and came around him. He couldn’t hold back and came right after her, collapsing on her when he was done.

“Buffy luv’ ,so good, I love you so much.”he breathed.

“I love you Spike.”she whispered as she played with his hair.

They shifted so that she was lying in his arms and they fell asleep like that, both happy for the first time in a long time…..


Let me know.......