Buffy wandered through the mall with Willow while Spike walked with Xander. They were split up so they could get their “mates” their gifts.


Buffy walked into a cd store and picked up every sex pistols cd’s they had. Spikes had been lost on the airplane along with his zippo and some other things. She planned on replacing them all.

“So Wills, whats up with you and Xan?”

Willow turned beet red.

“OH MY GOD, you totally did it!”

“Ya….it was amazing Buffy. I love him so much. It’s like we were meant to be together, ya know?”

“ya I do.”

Willow saw the dreamy expression on Buffys face and was happy for her, she was finally happy. It was nice to see.

“Were pretty lucky aren’t we Wills?”

“Ya we are. Where too next?”

“Lighter store….if there is one.”

Buffy paid for the cd’s and went in search of a zippo.




Xanders eyes popped as they walked into the store Spike had chosen.

“Are you serious man?”

“Never been more serious in my life mate.”

Xander beamed at his friend, “Well good for you then.”

They walked up to the counter and started looking at the choices.



They all met u at the food court two hours later and grabbed some ice caps, it may be the holidays but it was still sweltering hot in good ol’ sunnydale.

Will and Xan kissed and Spike put his arm around Buffy. “You guys ready to leave?”

“You betcha.” Xan answered and they left the mall, each excited to give their lovers their gifts in a few short days.





(X-mas eve)

“Smells wonderful pet.”

Buffy smiled up at him. “Not bad huh?”

“Nope, not bad at all. Now you go upstairs and shower and what not, I’ll watch the food while youre getting ready.” Buffy kissed him and ran upstairs to wash up. They had gone to visit her mom that day and had both left tear streaked. Also Spike wanted her far away since he had refused to sleep with her since they went shopping, wanting them to be starved for it when he showed her her gift.

Spike sang to himself while she showered, god he loved her so much. He didn’t know what he’d do with out her.

He occasionally stirred the pots on the stove until Buffy came downstairs and his mouth dropped. She was wearing a black, spaghetti strap dress that went to mid thigh. She looked stunning.

Buffy giggled, “Your turn to wash up baby.” She said playfully pushing him to the stairs.

“But, but……”

“Go”she giggled “You can ravish me later”she added with a wink as Spike climbed the steps grumbling all the way. ‘Two can play at that game’ he thought with a smirk as he stripped and stepped under the water.



The doorbell rang just as he was coming up from his room after getting dressed. “I’ll get it kitten”he purred and brushed by her. She stood their frozen with her mouth open.

He was wearing black dress pants with a blue dress shirt. It’s top buttons were left undone so that she could glimpse the smooth skin of his collarbone. She wished he would drop something so that when he leaned over she could get a peek at his pecs, but it was not to be. She wanted to bed him right then, they hadn’t been together for a couple of days now and Buffy was getting cranky but Spike kept saying wait until Christmas, and she didn’t want to push him. Sure he’d gone down on her and what not but she wanted him in her. He hadn’t even got naked since they had gone to the mall and she couldn’t figure out why.

“Hey guys, Red you look delicious”Spike said as he gave her a small kiss to the cheek and Xan playfully added “What about me?”

“Fine then, you’re a nummy treat.” Spike joked back and they all laughed.

Willow and Buffy set the table as Spike and Xan stood outside while Spike had a smoke.

“Nervous buddy?”

“Ya.”was Spikes simple reply.

“I would be too” Xan continued.

“Not making it easier mate.”

“Sorry” Xan said and had the decency to look it.

“I just hope she doesn’t freak out.”

“She’ll most likely love it, I mean what girl wouldn’t love a gift that says ‘I’ll love you forever’?”

“I hope your right Xan.” Spike said and tossed his smoke to the curb and they walked inside to eat the feast Buffy had prepared.







They all sat around the table talking and laughing after dinner.

“That was great Buffster, you can make me dinner all the time.” Xan said rubbing his belly.

“Ya, more then once a year is too much for me.”Buffy laughed as they all started clearing the dishes.

Buffy and Spike waited for their friends to leave before they stumbled to the couch in a hungry embrace. Buffy went to pull his shirt off but he swatted her hands away. “No peeking at the goods pet.” He purred.

“But technically it’s Christmas day” Buffy argued. Spike looked at the clock, ten after twelve. She was right.

“Alright then pet.”

He stood up and peeled off his shirt, Buffy had to stop herself from drooling.

“You sure you want your gift now?”

Buffy nodded her head, expecting him to go to the tree and pick up the box that was from him but he didn’t.

Spike saw her confused look and grinned. “I got you more then one Buffy.”

He turned around slowly and her hand flew to her mouth as she stared at the tattoo that adorned his left shoulder blade. It was so fucken’ hot, she loved tattoos on guys and had mentioned it a few times to him.

“What does it mean? She asked in a breathy voice, looking at the Japanese symbol in awe.

“Immortality.”he answered.

“What made you get that one?”

“Because my love for you will never die princess”



Lol sorry to leave you guys there….bet you thought it was a ring huh? Wahahahahaha, don’t worry….there might be soon……angst is coming later then I expected…..but still coming, let me know what you guys thought. And thanx to those who have been leaving reviews. Also im a tattoo groupie and had to add one in this fic, they make me drool, sorry if you guys don’t agree. I know he didn’t need one to be sexier but I wanted to add it so for those of you anti tattoo, just forget this gift and wait to read about the next ones, I promise it’ll be good….