Thanx for the reviews everyone, I really loved them. It helps to know you guys are still with this fic….I love you guys (gives everyone a hug)


Buffy walked to him slowly and let her fingers trace the still sensitive mark.

“Do you mean that?” she whispered.

“More than anything pet.”

“This” she said pointing to his tattoo, “Is forever Spike.”

“So is this”he answered as he took her tiny hand and placed it over his heart.

Buffy gasped. He loved her so much, did she feel just as stongly? It took her less then a second to realize that she did.

She grabbed his head and pulled him down for a kiss. They both pulled away breathless and looked into each others eyes for a long while, before walking up the stairs and going into her room, the rest of the gifts could wait………….


“Buffy baby, I need you so much” he groaned as they fell onto her bed.

Buffy tore off his shirt and started to plant kisses along his neck and collarbone.

He pulled away for a moment to take off her dress. It looked good on her but he was convinced it would look better on the floor.

She allowed him to gently pull the soft fabric over her head and watched him as he watched her. His eyes where wide with awe and wonder. She never seen a look so filled with love and passion, and it was all for her. She felt her heart swell with pride at the knowledge that this amazing human being was hers, so completely hers as she was his.


He flipped them over so that he was on top and trailed kisses from her neck to her breasts, stopping when he reached her nipples. He took one into his mouth and sucked lightly, applying more pressure when she moaned his name. He paid the same attention to the other one and slipped his hand to her moist center.

He almost purred when he felt how wet she was for him.

“Spike…please baby, now.” She begged and he lost all control.

Positioning his head at her entrance he plunged in in one swift stroke and had to close his eyes at the bliss of being surrounded by her liguid fire made him feel.

He leaned up and looked into her eyes.

“I love you.” He thrust into her slowly at first, keeping the pace torturous for the both of them as they rocked together.

Buffy was in heaven. He filled her so perfectly, as if she’d been made for him. She began to meet his thrusts and couldn’t help but claw at his back as he hit her clit with each plunge his hips took.

“Harder…..”

Spike picked up the pace, losing himself in the feel of her warmth and her love, he wanted to stay there forever.

He could feel the telltale signs of her orgasm approaching as her muscles clenched around his cock and he groaned loudly. “Come with me baby….fuck…so good…”he mumbled. He leaned down and gently bit her neck “Mine” he growled.

“Yours” she screamed as she came with an intensity that she’d never felt before. Hearing her say that did it for Spike, with a few more thrusts he came into her convulsing pussy and roared in pleasure.

He stayed there for god knows how long, lost in the afterglow of what they’d just shared. When thought came back to him he rolled off her so that he wouldn’t be crushing her and pulled her into his arms.

“Spike?”

“Hmmmm?”he mumbled almost asleep.

“Merry Christmas” she whispered and snuggled in close to him, laying her head on his chest so that she could feel the beating of his heart.

“Merry Christmas luv” he whispered back and sleep came to claim the tired lovers.




He woke up alone again but this time didn’t let his fears have voice. He got up and stumbled down the stairs after shooting on a pair of jogging pants and looked for his princess. He found her in front of the Christmas tree shaking his gifts around.

“Couldn’t wait sunshine?”he asked amused and Buffy looked up blushing.

“You slept for too long, are all these for me?” she asked in wonder.

“everyone pet.”

“Can I open them?” She seemed so excited that he couldn’t deny her and he sat on the couch to watch.


She picked up the biggest box first and with a squeal tore the wrapping off it.

“Oh my god” she breathed. Inside was the prom dress she’d ogled at the mall but hadn’t been able to afford.

“Spike you shouldn’t have, its too expensive….” She knew that this gift alone was five hundred dollars.

“Do you like it pet?”

“Well ya but…”

“Then it was worth it.”he said smiling.

She ran to him and kissed him but he pulled away. “On to the others now luv.”he urged.

She smiled and went back to unwrapping gifts. She got a pair of shoes, earrings, a necklace and a purse that all matched her dress. She was so overwhelmed at the thoughfullness of what he’d done but decided to tease him anyway.

“Spike this is incredible, now I just have to find a date for the prom an-“

She was cut off by a low growl as he lunged at her and claimed her mouth with his. “I’ll be the one at your arm kitten.”

She laughed and playfully batted him away. That’s when she spotted the small box with her name on it. She went to grab it but he held her still, “You’ll get that one after I get my prezzies luv”
She giggled at his child like word and sat back and watched him as he unwrapped the first one.

“Soddin’ hell, the whole Sex pistols collection. You’re a goddess Buffy” he said beaming at her before turning to the others, a wicked zippo with Spike written on the front and Buffy and Spike always on the back.He opened some shirts and pants before finding the smallest gift in the pile. He opened it and his mouth dropped.

Looking at her in shock and disbelief he couldn’t form words.

Buffy just smiled and offered “It’s not the 1900’s anymore Spike, a girl can take incentive too…….unless you don’t want….”

He was all over her before she could finish that sentence. “Of course I want you Buffy, I always will.”

She took the box from her hand and got down on her knees to come face to face with him on the floor.

She took a deep breath. “Wiliam Spike Giles Calendar……will you marry me?”


Let me know lol!!!! I thought it might be a diff twist….shell open her other gift in the next chap and sadly after that there will be angst…..again, but not for too long lol
Oh also i know that you guys will probably be thinking it's too soon but ill explain more in the next chap and hopefully you guys will agree with my "logic"