Thank you to Nic (Smitten), Caitie, Mariana, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever and Mac for your reviews, I really appreciate them.


Buffy looked up with terror in her eyes and flinched when he held his hand out to her. She hesitantly took it and he pulled her away from Spike so fast that she almost fell. Xander and Willow rushed to Spikes side.

Spike looked at Buffy. “Do you want to go with him?”

Buffy didn’t answer and Angels grip on her arm tightened so much that she let out a small yelp.

“Buffy, do you want to go with him or stay here with all of us?” Spike asked again.

“I want to go with him.”she whispered, not looking at her friends faces that she knew where laced with hurt.

Angel smirked at them and dragged Buffy away. Spike went back to the table and Willow and Xander followed. He lit a smoke and sat down.

“How long she been with him?” he asked either one.

“Almost 2 years, since she was fifteen.” Willow said.

“How long he been doing that?”

“About two years.” Xander replied.

“Why haven’t you guys done anything to stop it?” It wasn’t said maliciously, it was just an honest question.

“We have.” Willow explained. “But Buffy said that if we went over her head to the police she would deny it.”

“Have you tried telling her mom?”

“She threatened to kill herself once when we did.” Xander said softly.

They remained quiet for a few moments, each thinking about the small blond girl. Spike smashed out his smoke and stood up.

“Come on.” He said throwing on his black leather duster.

“Where are we going?” Willow asked

“To get her the fuck away from him, do you know where he lives?”

Xander and Willow nodded and grabbed their things as Spike told them what to do when the time came.




“Angel I’m sorry.” Buffy sobbed as he clicked the handcuffs shut. She was fully bound, legs and arms and she was sore. He was always careful not to hit her face or arms so that people wouldn’t see what was happening so it was always her stomach, lower back and legs that took the beating. She hadn’t worn a skirt or gone swimming since they’d started dating.

“Me too baby, me too.”he answered and pulled out his pocket knife.

“Nooooo”, her body was wracked with sobs now.

“Yes Buffy, I want you tonight. Make you mine again.”

He sat on top of her lower legs and put the knife to her thigh. Adding a line next to the twelve others.

“Well Buffy looks like it’s our lucky thirteen.” He laughed as he pulled his pants off and straddled her again. Angel and Buffy never had sex often, he was usually too busy fucking someone else to screw her every night. And that way she stayed tight he had told her one night, just the way he liked it.

He thrust into her quickly, not caring that her body wasn’t ready to accept him and she screamed in pain. This just urged him to pump harder. He had his music blaring to cover her screams, not that it mattered, his frat brothers where out drinking somewhere tonight.

He never heard the doorbell ring, or the door open, or the footsteps pounding up the steps. He never even heard the door to his room open, all he could hear were her screams, and he loved those!


Spike, Xan and Willow stood at the door in shock. Xan had called the police 5 minutes before reaching Angels frat house like Spike had instructed him to. They had thought Angel would have beaten her but none of them (except for Willow) expected to find him raping her. Even though Willow knew it happened sometimes no one is ever prepared to see that happen to anyone, let alone a best friend.

Spike went crazy. He went to the bed and grabbed Angel off of Buffy and shot him to the floor. He kicked him in the ribs once and then straddled him, repeatedly smashing his face with his fist. Spike didn’t know when Angel had passed out but it had happened and he was still hitting him.

Willow ran to Buffy after finding the key for the cuffs and covered her, holding her in a tight hug all the while. Buffy had stopped crying and was sitting there almost catatonic, staring into space.

Xan heard the police come in the house and grabbed Spike off of Angel, pinning his arms behind his back. Xan wished that it had been him to fuck Angel up so badly but was happy that it had finally been done none the less.


Spike drove Buffy home after leaving the police station. Angel was going away for a very long time. She was safe now.

She hadn’t spoken a word yet since they had found her in Angels room. Spike walked to her side of the car and opened the door. He picked her up and kicked the door closed, it took a while for him to unlock the front door but he got it done. He carried her up the stairs and up to the bathroom.

He placed her on the toilet and ran a bath, adding some vanilla bubble bath to the water for her. He looked at her and bit back tears. She was broken. This beautiful, fiery blond was broken and he wished he knew how to fix it.

He kneeled down in front of her. “The bath’s ready princess.” No answer. “Do you need help getting in? You must be sore….i wont look at you as anything else then a friend who needs my help right now.” He added, hoping she wouldn’t think he was hitting on her after everything that had happened.

“Yes please.” She whispered. Spike looked her in the yes the whole time he undressed her and placed her in the tub.

“Do you need help washing?” His heart bled for her when she gave a tiny nod and tears sprung to her eyes.

He grabbed the puff and squeezed some vanilla shower gel onto it and started at her feet. Talking to her all the while.

“You’re gonna be alright now princess, he cant hurt you again.” He moved to her ankles. “It’s gonna take time but you’ll heal pet, I promise. It wont be the same but it wont be like that ever again, not with friends who love you as much as Willow and Xander. Your strong Buffy, stronger then you know.”

He got to her thighs and froze. On her left leg was the name Angel carved into her flesh. It was jagged and crude looking, Spike realised he must have used a dull knife to do that. On the right leg there was thirteen lines, crude like the name. Spike was repulsed and it showed on his face, finally Buffy did something. She laughed. He had never heard anything quite as eerie as the sound that came out of her at that moment.

“Whats so funny Buffy?”he asked and ceased to washing her as she raised her eyes to his.

“He was right, no one else could ever want me now, please get out Spike and thank you for everything.”

“But….”

“I said get out Spike, I’ll be fine.”

Spike stood up and walked to the door, throwing her one last look before he shut it behind him. He knew that Buffy thought he was sickened by her scars but it wasn’t that at all. He didn’t want to argue with her after the night she’d had though. It was the malice behind the scars that made him ill. The knowledge that someone could have done that to her, someone who claimed to love her made him want to throw up. He didn't know why he cared so much about Buffy but he swore to himself he would do everything he could to make this new girl, maybe friend, understand that she was beautifull.
'In a sick twisted way i guess we have something in common.' Spike thought but quickly shook those thoughts away, not ready to relieve the pain he'd gone through last year.

Sorry this was a digusting chap. It was gross writing it but i feel it was important to the story, you'll find out why soon..