Chapter 16 – Sexy Suds


Looking at herself in the mirror, Buffy almost rolled her eyes at her reflection.

“I must be insane,” she said, taking in her white string bikini. “Sane girls wouldn’t have brought a swimsuit to their enemy’s house…of course, he’s not really my enemy anymore and when he has a pool that you can benefit from after washing his car…stop talking to yourself, Summers. You really are insane.”

Walking out of the bathroom, she quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her midsection, unwilling to show off anymore skin than she had to on her way outside.

Slipping past Spike’s bedroom unseen, Buffy made her way downstairs and through to the back of the house. Reaching the sliding glass door, she was nearly outside when she heard the familiar voice.

“Thought you’d slip out, did you, pet?”

“What?” she asked, turning around with an innocent expression. “Of course not. Just wanted to get a head start on the heavy labor, that’s all.”

“You’re not going to fool me with that girl next door look, Summers. Feeling a little shy?”

“Shy? Me?” she asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. “Never.”

Spike’s eyes widened when he found himself holding the towel that had been wrapped around her, leaving her in nothing but a few scraps of cloth. Feeling his cock grow painfully hard as she turned and confidently walked out the door, Spike watched as her hips tantalizing swayed back and forth.

Buffy continued to walk down the curving path to the car, which Spike had so thoughtfully pulled to the back of the house, next to the water hose. She could practically feel him smiling as she reached down to grab the bucket on her way to the water spigot on the side of the pool-house.

“Anyone ever tell you, you’re a tease?” he called after her.

“No, but I remember a certain blonde menace calling me a minx,” Buffy yelled back with a grin.

Not willing to miss this show, Spike walked out the back door and down to the car, barely holding back a moan when she leaned over to pick up the filled bucket. Licking his lips before biting his bottom lip, he let his gaze peruse her body as the sun warmed both of them.

“You just gonna stand there and watch?” she asked, throwing a glance over her shoulder and seeing the lust-filled look he was giving her.

“Don’t have anything better to do,” he replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the car.

“Well,” she said, making sure to draw out the word as she bent over to pick up the garden hose. “If you’re going to do nothing but stand by and try and catch a show, I may as well get one of my own.”

Spike’s brows barely had a chance to furrow before a stream of water hit him in the chest, splattering water droplets all over him and soaking his t-shirt. Looking down in shock when the water stopped, he vaguely heard Buffy begin giggling. “Now you’ve done it,” he said, looking up at her with a devilish expression before stripping off his shirt. “This means war, Summers.”

Throwing his shirt at her, Buffy squealed as the cold fabric slapped against her heated skin.

“Spike!” she shrieked as it fell to the ground. “You didn’t have to…”

Trailing off when she saw Spike bend over, her mouth went dry as she watched his glistening muscles flex before her eyes widened as she realized what he was doing.

“Spike, don’t you dare!” she cried, holding the nozzle of the hose as if it was a gun, feeling her heart begin to race as he stalked toward her with the bucket of water. “I’m sorry, okay?” she continued.

“You know…it’s funny, Summers. You don’t sound sorry at all…just a little bit desperate.”

Running around the car, Buffy sent a spray of water in his direction before giggling as he chased after her. Stopping with a sudden jerk of her arm, she quickly looked over her shoulder, feeling her heart race when she saw the hose hooked under the tire.

“Buffy.”

Hearing her whispered name, she didn’t have time to think as she turned back around, gasping when a blast of water hit her in the chest as Spike emptied half the bucket on her. Holding her arms out to her sides as she felt the rivulets running along her skin, the proud look on Spike’s face didn’t go unnoticed.

Setting the bucket down at his feet, he slowly stalked toward her, using the opportunity of her still being in shock to pin her against the car with one arm on each side of her body.

“Knew I’d love you all wet, sweetheart,” he murmured, bending low to let his tongue trail along her collarbone, gathering up the moisture on her skin.

“Spike,” she whispered, waiting until he looked up at her before wrapping her arms around his neck and crushing her lips to his. Pulling away after a minute, Buffy looked up at him, breathing heavily as she stared into his eyes. “I should really get started,” she continued, slipping under his arm and grabbing the sponge off the ground.

Spike stayed where he was for a solid minute. What was left of the blood in his brain was wondering where the warm, pliant body had gone. The part of his brain that had rushed south with his blood, was making itself rapidly known that she wouldn’t get out of this that easily.

Turning to look at her, Spike bit his tongue to keep from moaning as she stretched her body along the hood of the car. Watching as she used the sponge to scrub the paint, he slowly walked over to her, pressing his erection against her lower back and smiling when she immediately froze.

“Wh-what are you doing?” she asked, standing up a little straighter when she felt his hand wrap around her waist. Closing his eyes as his fingertips drifted along her flat stomach, Spike felt his jaw clench when her hips slowly arched toward his hand, seeking out his touch.

“I know what I’m doing,” he whispered, kissing along the line of her neck. “I just don’t know what you’re doing to me.”

Letting her head fall back to his shoulder, Buffy felt her breathing accelerate when his fingers ran over the triangle of fabric that barely offered any coverage. “What do you mean?” she asked, closing her eyes as her stomach clenched in anticipation.

“Never felt this way before,” he murmured, leaving a soft bite on her shoulder.

Hearing the sound of the zipper on his jeans being lowered, the last thing Buffy expected was for her body to automatically arch against his. Her heart was slamming in her chest in expectation of what was to come. Feeling his hands brush her swimsuit out of the way, she slowly leaned forward and braced her hands against the hood of the car, causing Spike to grow impossibly hard at the simple act of acceptance.

Closing her eyes as his cock searched for her entrance, Buffy arched her hips toward him, gasping when she felt him practically slam into her. Gripping the front of the car and bending over a little more to allow him better access, Buffy cried out in pleasure when Spike nearly pulled out of her, only to thrust into her again.

Feeling her body trembling in his arms as she stood up a little straighter, Spike held her close for a moment, letting each of them enjoy the simple rocking motions of their hips moving together before he began to lengthen his thrusts, sending another shiver of lust racing through her body

“Harder,” she gasped.

Nearly coming from the simple request, Spike gripped her hips firmly in his hands, plunging into her with renewed force. Listening to her soft cries and whimpers of pleasure, he could feel himself losing control and knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

Reaching around with one hand, he trailed his fingertips along her body until he was gently stroking her clit. Adding more pressure when he felt her body shake and her inner muscles begin to clench around him, Spike practically slammed into her as his fingers caused a vibration to spiral through her.

Falling forward with the force of her orgasm, Spike continued his ministrations until she felt a more powerful climax overwhelm her.

Watching as she bent over his car, Spike felt the intensity of his orgasm crash into him, feeling as if his cock was exploding as he emptied himself within her welcoming body.

Swallowing heavily as she came back down to earth, Buffy refrained from jumping up as she let her eyes close for a moment.

‘What have I done?’