Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope ya'll would like the Spuffy in this chapter. I tried my best with it anyway. Happy Mother's Day=)
Chapter 15

Buffy and Spike got back to her house only to be greeted by a frustrated, blonde woman holding a crying baby in her arms. “Thank god you’re here. I can’t get him to stop.” She said as she handed the baby over to Buffy. She started rocking him and making soothing noises, which seemed to calm him down.

“I hope he wasn’t too much trouble, Anya.” Buffy said and the woman ran her fingers through her hair.

“Yeah, no trouble at all. I seriously need to get laid, not spend my nights watching your kid when Joyce is away. I love you, sweetie, but I’m about to go crazy here.” Buffy was used to Anya’s bluntness, but Spike looked at her with a surprised expression on his face. “Well, I’ll see you later.” She said as she then took a good look at Spike. “Keep him around. He looks like he could give many good orgasms.” Buffy looked embarrassed and Spike had to smile. He liked this woman and he knew who could help her out with that. She was about to leave, when Spike spoke up.

“Are you seeing anyone, pet?” Anya turned to look at him with raised eyebrows.

“Hey, just because I gave you a compliment doesn’t mean I’m gonna sleep with you. You have a girlfriend and I don’t do that to my friends, buddy.” Spike shook his head.

“Wasn’t talking about me, love. I have a friend that I think would be perfect for you.” Anya thought about it and then nodded.

“Okay, but only because I’m desperate right now. Buffy has my number, have your friend call me.” Spike nodded also as Anya then walked out of the house. Buffy turned to Spike when she was gone.

“Are you talking about Xander?” He nodded again. “Spike, she’ll eat him alive. All that woman talks about is sex, it’s all she can think about basically. I’ve lived next door to her for a long time. She is extremely loud.” Spike smiled at Buffy.

“Trust me, love. She’s perfect for him. He needs to get shagged.” Buffy slapped him playfully on the arm while she was still carrying Thomas.

“I swear, is that all you guys think about?” Spike shook his head as he moved closer to her.

“I think about other things. Like this little guy here.” He said as he looked at Thomas and then back at Buffy. “I think about you and not just in a sex way. Don’t get me wrong, Buffy. I definitely think about that with you, but I know how much you were hurt before. I won’t rush you into anything; I’ll wait until you’re ready. However long that would be.” Buffy smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Thanks, that means a lot to me.” Spike nodded as he looked at Thomas, who was now sleeping in his mother’s arms.

“Looks like someone should be in bed.” He stated. “Could I take him, pet?” Buffy nodded and handed Thomas over to Spike. He smiled as he looked at the child and then walked up the stairs, with Buffy right behind him.


* * * * *


They got to his room and Spike placed the baby in his crib. He covered him up with his blanket and just watched him as he slept. “He’s perfect, Buffy. Truly an angel, just like his mother.” He said as he looked at her and his comment caused her to blush. She then knew what she wanted to do as she took his hand and pulled him out of the room. She closed the door and then led Spike over to her room. They got inside and she closed the door behind them as she looked at Spike. He was confused, when she then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Spike’s breath caught in his throat when he saw her standing there in a white, lace bra. He finally found his voice after a few seconds. “Buffy, are you sure about this?” Buffy nodded and then removed her skirt to show him her matching panties. He moved closer to her. “There’s no rush, love. I don’t want you to feel that you have to do this.” He explained.

“I want to do this, Spike. I’m ready; I want you to make love to me.” Spike couldn’t resist that as he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer to him. He lowered his head a little and captured her lips with his in a sweet kiss. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she was soon massaging her tongue with his. He broke away because they both needed to breathe. He then removed his clothes and lifted her up, so she could wrap her legs around his waist. They began kissing again as he moved her over to the bed. He broke contact and dropped her on the bed. She looked up at him with desire in her eyes as he crawled over to her. She lay back as he positioned himself on top of her. He removed her bra and underwear and threw them on the floor with the rest of their clothes, so nothing was in the way. He lowered his head to kiss her again and then moved his lips to her neck, where he sucked and licked at her flesh. He pulled away and looked in her eyes to see all the love that she felt for him. He kissed her again as he slowly slid into her. Buffy let out a moan when she felt him enter her and couldn’t remember ever feeling anything so good before. Spike couldn’t believe how tight she was as he started to move within her. He closed his eyes at the sensations he was feeling as he started to pound into her harder. Buffy was breathing heavily as she moaned his name. “God, Spike.” Spike opened his eyes to see the pleasure on her face. He knew he was close to release, when he felt her squeeze him. Spike closed his eyes at the feelings she was stirring in him. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer if she continued to do that.


* * * * *


They were both breathing hard when they finished a few minutes later. Spike moved off of her and lay next to her on the bed, pulling her closer to him. She rested her head on his chest and Spike gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I love you, Buffy.” He whispered and she looked up at him.

“I love you, too.” Spike smiled, when he noticed her start to doze off. He gave her another kiss on the forehead and then joined her in a peaceful slumber.