Buffy was feeling irritable and out of sorts as she sat at her desk. Her homeroom students had filed in and taken their seats.

After she'd masturbated while fantasizing about Spike, she'd drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face. But she still only got a few hours of rest. She was beating herself up for thinking about him, especially while she did that.

The late bell rang.

Buffy looked at Spike's desk. He wasn't there. She kicked herself again for the pang of disappointment that went through her. She'd been hoping to at least look at him today.

She stood up and started roll call.

Spike entered the classroom wearing black jeans, a ripped t-shirt and his duster. He only had a ring or two on his fingers and no eyeliner. Dark circles laid under his eyes, a grumpy look sat on his angular face.

"I thought I told you to be on time, Mr. Giles?" Buffy said with more annoyance than she'd intended.

She was irritated that he was late again, but more than that, her own discomfort and awkward feelings at seeing the star of her fantasy made her bitchy.

"I hope you have a good excuse!"

Spike opened his mouth to reply.

"IN five words or less." Buffy crossed her arms, giving him an aggravated glare.

Spike wasn't feeling all that well himself this morning. He'd only gotten a few hours of sleep the night before. He'd spent an hour trying to clean himself and his room up after he'd cum. Seeing Miss Summers made him feel embarrassed (he thought she somehow would be able to tell what he'd done last night with her image) and a bit angry. He knew he'd never be able to get with her.

Spike responded without thinking it through, "I -- Overslept -- This -- Morning... Bitch," he enunciated and counted off each word as he said it.

Buffy's eyes widened. The other students stared.

"That's a WEEK's detention, Mr. Giles. Go to your seat, NOW," Buffy said, trying to control her temper.

Spike sneered and stalked to the back of the room, sliding into his chair. The other punks gave him approving smiles and the "thumb's up". Spike started to feel really shitty about calling her a name. He really hadn't meant it...

"I don't tolerate that kind of language in my classroom, Spike. Especially not directed at me. If I hear anything like that from you again, you're going straight to Principal Snyder's office. Understand?"

Spike clenched his jaw but nodded.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy's 4th period English class worked on their tests on "The Great Gatsby", while she did some reading at her desk.

She was still so...hurt...that Spike had called her a bitch. She thought she had felt a connection between them; something she couldn't put her finger on.

'You'd like to put a lot more than your finger on it!' Devil-Buffy giggled.

'It's not just that! When I look in his eyes...there's something there...something between us...' Buffy corrected herself.

She looked at the clock.

"Okay, class. It's only a few minutes to the end of period. Pencils down and pass your tests up to the front of your row."

The class did as she said. The bell rang. The students that sat in the front rows placed the tests on her desk before leaving.

"Have a good day," Buffy said cheerily.

She turned back to the desks and saw Spike still sitting there, his arms were up on the desktop, his head was resting on top of them.

"Spike," Buffy said.

He didn't move.

She sighed and walked back to him. She saw that he was asleep, his face was turned to the side, facing her.

Buffy was about to poke him in the arm to wake him up when she had to stop for just a minute to gaze at him. His long dark lashes lay against his face. There was a serene look on his handsome face. He was a beauty all right. She wondered what his skin felt like.

Buffy's hand, of its own volition, reached out. She ghosted her fingertips down the side of his face, over his prominent cheekbone, to his mouth. She trailed a finger lightly over his full bottom lip. It felt so soft. Wetness seeped onto her panties as she imagined kissing those soft, soft lips...

Spike sniffed and screwed up his face. Buffy pulled her hand back quickly. Spike opened his bleary eyes and sat up.

"Huh?" He looked around, confused.

Buffy took a deep breath to get her libido under control. "Class is over, Spike."

"Oh. That would explain the everyone being gone thing..."

"Sleep on your own time. When you're in my class I expect to have your full attention." Buffy looked at the test paper on his desk. "All you wrote was your name?" she asked. "You didn't even start the
test."

Spike looked down and shrugged.

"You can take the test during your detention today," Buffy said, taking the paper off his desk.

"I didn't read the book," Spike said picking up his bag and getting ready to leave.

"Why not?"

"Dunno. Didn't feel like it. Got better things to do." Spike shrugged.

"You're still taking the test after school."

"Whatever," Spike said in exasperation.

"4 o'clock sharp, Spike."

Spike waved his hand dismissively as he walked out of the classroom.

'Oooo! He makes me so mad! Buffy thought.

'And don't forget horny! Mustn't forget horny!' Devil-Buffy chimed in.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Spike showed up on time for detention that day and the next.

He had lied when he told Buffy that he hadn't read the book. The truth was that he'd read it a few years ago, for pleasure. But admitting that would tarnish the bad-ass image he'd painstakingly built up over the years.

His transformation from bookish and shy to sneering street-punk had begun when his mother died when he was 13. The pain and turmoil from her loss made him want to reinvent himself, much to his father's chagrin. He'd started with the clothes, he dressed in ripped jeans and t-shirts all the time. Then came the bleaching of his hair. He frequented clubs that catered to punk rocker and Goth types.

It was at one of those clubs that he'd met Drusilla Kilbourne, his Dark Goddess. He was only 13 and she was 19, but age didn't matter to Dru. She'd taken him to her apartment and given him his first sexual experience the same night they had met. He hadn't objected of course. He had been so excited he thought he was going to puke.

Dru had been ecstatic when she discovered the python hidden in his trousers. She'd told him that he had the biggest cock and roundest, smoothest, big balls she'd ever seen. He had been proud of that.

Dru had gone down on him ravenously, making him cum within minutes. She'd also commented on how he came harder, longer and a hell of a lot more than the other men she'd been with. She couldn't get enough of his cum. Many times, he'd jolt awake in bed with her while an orgasm raced through his body, to find her sucking on his cock and rolling his balls in her hand. Sometimes she couldn't wait for him to wake up and got him off while he slept. He must've ejaculated into her mouth hundreds of times during their two year relationship.

Spike had been worried before they fucked that Dru was too tiny to take him, she was thin and diminutive. But Dru had taken it, all of it, into her pussy. She had credited her Yoga class and promised to send her instructor flowers and a note of thanks. She couldn't quite manage to take his entire cock down her throat, but she had tried. She usually ended up gagging and having to remove her mouth from his staff while she caught her breath and recovered.

Spike had broken up with Drusilla shortly before his move to America. He had caught her in bed with an older guy (maybe in his early 30's) who she referred to as 'Daddy'. Spike didn't even want to know what that was about.

Dru and the guy had been humping away when Spike walked into her bedroom and found them. They stopped when they saw him. The dude actually had the nerve to ask Spike to join them for a ménage. Dru had told him what a big cock Spike had and the guy wanted to see it. He wanted to watch while Spike fucked Dru with it. Spike had told them both to ‘Sod off’ and stormed out.

The next day, Dru had apologized and said that she still wanted Spike, she couldn’t live without him. But he didn’t want to share her with anyone. It was over the minute he saw her and someone else in bed. That picture was burned into his memory. His young heart was broken into a million pieces. It was only a few months later that his father moved them to California.

Spike hadn’t had sex with anyone since he’d broken up with Drusilla last year. Not that he hadn’t tried. Spike had taken out a few girls on dates but he never got beyond second base with them. They’d be parked at the drive-in or another secluded spot, kissing and feeling each other up. But the minute his cock was out of his pants, the girls’ eyes would bug out and they’d beg off.

Spike was so desperate to get laid that he even took out a so-called “easy” girl, the brain-deficient Harmony Kendall. Harm had reacted the same way as the others, she was afraid he’d hurt her if he fucked her, but she’d been curious enough to bring him off with her hands and mouth. She had been unprepared for the sheer volume of cum, as well as the force at which it shot out of him, and had ended up drenched in it. His cock had flailed around like an errant fire hose, spewing thick spunk all over them and the inside of his car. Harm hadn’t called him again. But she did tell everyone she knew about what happened.

Spike was notorious after that, getting glances and knowing smiles from the other students. He got tired, real quick, of everyone looking at his crotch when they talked to him. Now he knew how women felt when guys talked to their tits instead of looking them in the eye. It was bloody irritating. He didn’t get any offers though...from women, that is.

Spike stopped going to gym class altogether because of the showers situation. All students were required to shower after class. Spike remembered standing naked under the spray, soaping himself up then noticing the guys around him with their eyes riveted to his cock, some of them licking their lips, some of them getting noticeably aroused. On too many occasions, after the room had cleared out, a few guys had approached him, asking if they could touch it. A few guys asked to go down on him. Another guy asked if he could fuck him. Three guys asked if Spike could suck himself off, and if he could, they wanted to watch, even offering to pay him to see it and perhaps film it.

Spike turned them all down, he was strictly a hetero kind of bloke. He had sucked his own cock until he came more than a few times, but that was only because he could, not because he liked dick.

And now, here he was, standing in front of Miss Summers’ desk. Waiting for her to dole out the punishment for today, while all he wanted to do was rip her clothes off and fuck her into a coma on the desktop.

Spike really did feel like a tool for calling her a bitch. But he didn’t know how to say he was sorry without looking like a git.

“Come with me, Spike. I have a special way for you to spend your detention today.” Buffy got up from her desk and left the room.

Spike’s cock started getting hard, as he imagined the special thing she had in mind.

‘Stop thinking like a bloody skin flick, you wanker! That’s NOT what she has planned!’

Spike swallowed hard and followed after his teacher.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Spike, this is Coach Tunney,” Buffy said.

The coach was a heavyset, balding man with permanent stubble. He always had a cigar butt planted in the corner of his mouth.

They were standing on the grass of the football field. Several workers were busy reseeding the grass in some sections.

“Yeah, I remember, Spike,“ Coach Tunney said with disdain. “You never show up for my class. You gonna enjoy repeating your senior year, boy? Cause you ain’t got a prayer of passing.”

Spike clenched his jaw. “As soon as I’m 18, I’m out of this bloody school, so, no worries.”

Coach Tunney chuckled. “You got a pair on you kid, I gotta give you that.”

“Spike, I want you to help reseed the field today. I’ll be back in an hour to get you,” Buffy said. “Have fun!”

She walked back to the school.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy was making her way back to the football field after the hour was up. She came out from behind the bleachers to see Spike standing at the water cooler, bare-chested and sweaty.

Her breath caught in her throat, she put a hand over her heart and just looked at him. She was still partly concealed by the bleachers, so he wouldn’t see her.

Spike turned to the side, giving her a good view of his sculpted muscles. He raised a water bottle over his head, closing his eyes and tilting his head back, he squeezed the water out. The water ran down his face and through his hair, into his mouth, onto his chest and back. Buffy’s eyes followed the rivulets as they ran down his tight body; dripping off the peaks of his perfect nipples; running in and around the cut lines of his abdomen; into his navel and getting caught in the fine line of brown hair that trailed down from it; the waistband of his jeans became darker as the water soaked into the fabric. Buffy’s pussy clenched at the erotic display.

‘I know what I’m going to masturbate to tonight... Oh God, I want him...’ Buffy’s tongue poked out between her lips.

Coach Tunney approached Spike. Buffy hid closer to the bleachers, she didn’t want someone to see her undressing and ravishing her student with her eyes.

“You did good, kid,” the coach said to him.

“Thanks,” Spike said without sincerity.

“Get used to that kind of work. Menial stuff, I mean. Cause you aren’t going to amount to shit.” Coach Tunney grinned.

Spike bit back his reply.

“Hey, be careful with the water there, Shirley, you don’t want your makeup to run.” Coach laughed. “Oh, you ain’t wearin’ your makeup today? How come? I know you gals like to look your best!”

Spike’s jaw clenched and unclenched. Miss Summers couldn’t show up soon enough for his liking.

The coach got himself a cup of water.

“I heard about you, boy...,” he said, his eyes looking at Spike’s crotch then back up to his eyes. “You’re one of those Limey fruits, ain’t ya? With your makeup and jewelry and wavin’ your dick around in the showers. You like takin’ it up the ass?” he sneered.

Buffy was aghast at how the teacher was talking to Spike.

“Sorry, I’m not interested, mate. Go try your charms on another bloke, one who’s blind and has no sense of smell should work out for you,” Spike said casually.

Coach Tunney’s eyes narrowed. “You little pissant punk...”

He started advancing menacingly on Spike. Buffy snapped out of her shock and quickly ran over to the two men.

“Hey! You get away from him!” Buffy yelled, placing her body between Spike and the fat gym teacher. “I heard those awful things you said to him, you should be ashamed of yourself!”

“You stay out of this, honey,” the coach said condescendingly. “You girls handle problems your way, men handle their problems another way.”

“You will not lay one grubby paw on this boy!” she seethed. “I’ll report you so fast your head will spin.”

“What you got the hots for the kid?” He leered. “Sorry, sweetcheeks, he likes dick.”

“You bloody --“ Spike started forward, but Buffy turned and held him back.

Their bodies were against each other. Her hands rested on his wet, muscled chest, she felt herself trembling from the contact.

“Let’s go, Spike,” Buffy said, looking into his clear blue eyes.

Spike looked into her eyes and melted a bit, his anger fading rapidly. He nodded. Spike collected his shirt and started walking away from the coach.

“Aw, don’t be like that.” Tunney laughed.

He reached out and slapped Buffy on the ass. She yelped and spun around, her mouth open in shock, her hands went to the spot on her butt that he’d smacked.

“How...dare you!” Buffy yelled indignantly.

Spike spun around too, he looked at her face and how she was touching her ass cheek. His blood boiled when he realized what had happened.

“Hey, take it easy, baby! You ain’t one of those uptight lesbos, are ya?” Tunney laughed.

“You keep your sodding hands off her, pillock!” Spike roared, moving towards the coach.

“Spike, don’t!” Buffy caught him by the arm. “Let’s just go.”

“But --“ Spike’s nostrils flared as he glared at the coach, his teeth were bared like an animal.

“Spike,” Buffy said softly.

He looked into her eyes and gave in again. The muscles of his face relaxed.

“Alright...” Spike said, giving the man a deadly glare.

Buffy looked back at the coach. “If you EVER lay a filthy hand on me again, you’re going to draw back a bloody stump. Got it, fat boy?”

Spike smirked. She was a little firecracker.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When they got back to Buffy’s classroom, Spike went to his desk and put his duster back on, getting ready to walk home.

“Spike?” Buffy said.

“Yeah?” He looked at her.

“I’m...really sorry about what happened.” Buffy looked down.

“S’not your fault that Coach is a total bastard, Teach.”

“But I sent you there. I had no idea he was such an asshole. I feel terrible for subjecting you to that kind of treatment.”

“I’m a big boy. I can take it.” Spike smiled, trying to put her mind to rest. “I have to get going if I want to get home before dark,” Spike said, picking up his bag.

“You don’t have a car?” Buffy asked.

“Normally I do, a DeSoto, but it’s on the fritz.”

“I...could drive you home...” Buffy suggested.

“Nah, you don’t have to.” Spike ducked his head.

“I insist. It’s the least I can do. Come on.” Buffy opened her desk and retrieved her purse. “Ready?” she asked him with a bright smile.

“Yeah.” Spike blushed at the thought of being alone with her in her car. “Umm, Miss Summers?” he said anxiously.

“Hmm?”

“I just wanted to say...I’m real sorry about calling you...that name. I was just overtired and...I wasn’t thinkin’ straight...” Spike tried to hide the blush that burned his cheeks.

Buffy smiled. “Apology accepted. But you still have detention the rest of the week. I can’t have the students thinking I’m soft on that kind of thing.”

“I understand,” Spike said softly.

“Let’s get going,” Buffy said.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next day after school, Spike showed up on time for detention again. He sat at his desk across from Buffy’s, doing some reading, but mostly thinking about her.

Spike had jerked off at least twice a day since seeing her for the first time. It was killing him to think that nothing would ever happen between them. He wanted her like he’d never wanted another woman. He wanted to fuck her...bad...but he also thought how nice it would be to see her smile in the morning when she woke up next to him. He was falling hopelessly, helplessly in love with her...and fast.

Buffy sat at her desk, thinking about the time over the past week that she’d spent with Spike. They talked about various things on the ride home yesterday.

He was so gorgeous. His eyes sparkled and crinkled up in the most charming way when he laughed. Not only was he the hottest looking male she’d ever laid eyes on, he was witty, intelligent (despite his claims to the contrary), he could be incredibly sweet and protective like he had with that jerk Tunney and he had a good heart under that rough exterior.

Buffy had masturbated furiously when she got back to her place after driving him home. She came screaming Spike’s name in only a few minutes.

It was getting more difficult not to stare at him, not to touch him the way she wanted to, not to let how she felt about him show.

She was falling in love with him after knowing him for a week. The realization shocked her, but she couldn’t deny the truth. She had to be strong and not give in to temptation, temptation in the form of a bleached blonde, British punk with a body that wouldn’t quit.

‘Focus on your job!’ Buffy commanded herself.

“Spike?”

“Yes, Miss?”

Spike had started calling her just ‘Miss’ instead of Miss Summers sometimes.

“Ready for me to take you home?” she asked, hoping it sounded innocent.

“Yes.” He smiled.

‘I only bloody wish!’ Spike thought.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As she drove him back to his house, Buffy decided to broach a subject that she’d been meaning to bring up with Spike that, thankfully, had nothing to do with her attraction to him.

“Spike, I was looking over your school records from England. You were a perfect student, getting high marks until you were 13. What happened?”

Spike looked out the window. “My mum passed on. That kind of...made me different. Gettin’ good marks didn’t matter so much. I wanted to do some actual livin‘, since you never know when your time’s up.”

“I’m...sorry. I didn’t know,” Buffy said sadly. “You’re obviously a highly intelligent boy, you could go far if you buckled down and really made an effort.”

Spike mumbled something.

“What? I didn’t hear you,” Buffy asked, stopping at a red light and looking at him.

“I said, I’m not a boy. I’m a man,” Spike said in a low, gravelly voice, staring into her eyes.

Buffy’s heart thudded vigorously in her chest at the tone of his voice and the burning she saw in his eyes.

‘Oh God! Must look away! Mustn’t keep looking at him! I’ll kiss him if I don’t look away -- right now!’

Buffy tore her eyes away from him and looked straight ahead. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by the...boy thing.” She gulped.

Spike shook himself. He felt like he had been drowning in her eyes a moment ago. He had almost leaned in to kiss her... That would have been...bad.

“It’s okay,” he said.

“How about you really try to do well in your classes until the end of the year. I’ll help you...if you want. You could still come by my classroom at the end of the day for extra credit work...” Buffy knew that she shouldn’t be trying to spend more time with him, but she just couldn’t help herself.

“Why do you care?” Spike asked her curiously.

“I’m...your teacher. I care about you -- about what happens to you.” She swallowed, trying not to reveal too much. “I want to see you in a cap and gown with the rest of the senior class, mister.” She smiled.

Spike smiled too. “I guess you could...tutor me or something... And I wouldn’t mind doing some...extra credit work for you after school.” He’d do anything to be near her, even schoolwork.

“Good,” Buffy said. “We can start that next week.”