The weekend came and went. Both Spike and Buffy were going through their own withdrawals from not seeing each other everyday.

Spike spent most of the weekend in his bedroom thinking about her while he wanked.

Buffy spent most of the weekend in her bedroom with her new vibrator and dildo. She’d never masturbated this often in her life.

They were both giddy when Monday morning finally rolled around. Both had to hide the blushes that colored their cheeks when they greeted each other.

Spike came to Buffy’s classroom everyday after school to study and do the extra credit work that he needed to graduate with his classmates. But he still liked to help her with cleaning up the room too. It made him feel useful to her.

They were getting closer, learning more about each other everyday. They developed an easy rapport once they figured out where they other one was coming from. It was hard to hide their mutual attraction.

Dozens of times, Buffy had caught herself sighing languorously and smiling at one of Spike’s little quirks. He did this kind of head-tilt thing sometimes that was so fucking hot. Another thing that got her blood pressure skyrocketing was the things he did with his tongue. He’d curl it behind his teeth when he was saying something naughty or bad. He’d laugh a little with his mouth slightly open, his tongue pushed up staying just inside his mouth; sometimes he’d stick his tongue out, Buffy got weak in the knees even thinking of it, the tip of his tongue reached to the bottom of his chin.

Buffy had spent many hours fantasizing about what he could do to her with that long, pink tongue of his.

Spike loved being near Buffy. He got some shit from his ‘friends’ for being a teacher’s pet, but they could go get stuffed as far as he was concerned. He wasn’t all that close to the people he hung with anyway. He’d much rather be with Buffy.

She was so beautiful, smart and sexy. Her eyes were so wide and expressive. He loved it when she laughed. Her eyes would twinkle and her adorable, slightly upturned nose would wrinkle up. She did this thing with her hair where she’d casually flip it over her shoulder. That turned Spike on immensely. She didn’t even know how beautiful she was, that was another thing he found irresistible about her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On Wednesday, Buffy was chatting and having some coffee with the Computer Science teacher, Jenny Calendar, in Jenny's 1st floor classroom. Jenny got called to Snyder's office over the loud speaker and excused herself for a few minutes.

Buffy wandered around the classroom, checking out the computers. She heard hushed voices coming through an open window.

Out of curiosity, she tiptoed over and leaned against the wall next to the window. She peeked out and saw Spike and one of his friends from homeroom, D-Day (that's what he liked to be called) smoking cigarettes and talking animatedly near the window.

She listened.

"Come on, man! You can tell me. Did you nail her?" D-Day asked Spike, giving him a nudge.

"It's none of your sodding business, mate!" Spike said heatedly. "I'm sorry I ever told you I fancied her. You'd better keep your festering gob shut!"

"Oh! You faaaancy her, do you? Hehehe, Spike's hot for teeeeacher!" D-Day sing-songed.

"Shut up, pillock!"

"Take it easy, dude. I won't say nothin'." D-Day flicked his cigarette away. "Miss Summers is one hot fucking piece of ass. Let me know if you get anywhere with her. Maybe we could gangbang her in homeroom!"

He started to laugh, but stopped abruptly when Spike grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"Hey! Get off me!" D-Day panicked.

"You don't fucking talk about her like that! You hear me?!" Spike bared his teeth and growled, pushing his friend against the wall with each word.

"What the fuck's wrong with you?! You'd fight me because of that bitch!?"

Spike got angrier. "She's not a bitch! She's more of a woman than you'll ever come across, mate." Spike released him. "I hear you talkin' about her like that again, I'll rip your fucking head off."

"Shit, man! Don't tell me you're in love with her or somethin'..."

Buffy held her breath, and put her hand to her chest, waiting for his answer.

'Is he in love with me?! OH GOD!' She didn't acknowledge it at the time, but she wanted the answer to be 'yes'.

"Sod off!" Spike spat, he turned and left, his duster billowing out behind him dramatically.

Buffy started breathing again. She was touched and thrilled that Spike was so protective of her. She didn't take overhearing lewd talk about her appearance from her students too seriously. Kids, especially teenaged boys, were programmed to try and impress their friends with sexual innuendo and bawdy talk. Still, it was nice to know she had a protector looking out for her. A protector that she wanted so bad she could practically taste him... If only.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That Friday, Buffy was driving Spike home. It had started raining before they left the school. They had to run to her car, laughing and getting soaked to the skin on the way. The storm was intensifying, rain and hail pelted down on the windshield, thunder boomed close by, lightening bolts lit up the sky.

Buffy pulled in front of the Giles’ home. The heater was going full blast to try and dry their wet clothes.

"You'd better stay here for a minute, see if this clears up," Buffy said, looking out at the driving rain.

"You shouldn't try to drive in this mess either. You...want to come in?" Spike asked nervously.

Buffy smiled at him. "That's nice of you, but I have things to do at home. I've been so into my new job that my housework is lagging far behind." She laughed.

"I...could come over...to help you..." Spike gulped, looking into her eyes.

He didn't want to leave her presence. His mind scrambled for something that would give him an excuse to be around her, even for a little bit longer.

Buffy got even wetter, and not from the rain. The look in his eyes was heating her body up considerably. Not to mention what the thought of having him alone in her house did to her. A vision popped into her mind of the two of them in her bed; their bodies naked and writhing together; Spike on top of her grunting and thrusting into her; her legs wrapped around his lean waist...

Buffy started breathing harder as she watched his eyes turn dark, the storm raging in his eyes was more intense than the one outside of the car. Her eyes went to his lips. She wanted to kiss him so bad...

Spike moved closer to her, their bodies almost touching. He searched her eyes for a moment, then leaned in quickly to capture her lips in a hot, steamy kiss.

Buffy's eyes widened and she "Mmmmphed!" when he first smashed his lips against hers. But she quickly lost herself to it, moaning and kissing him back just as ferociously. The sexual tension between them was crackling and snapping like an electrical current. She ran her hand over the side of his face and neck. The rain pelting on the roof and windshield provided the soundtrack to their makeout session.

Spike put a hand on her knee and moved it up, massaging her inner thigh and pushing up her short skirt. Their lips hungrily devoured each other, their tongues sweeping into the other’s mouth. Spike ran his hand up her thigh and between her legs. His long fingers ran up and down her slit and rubbed her clit through her soaking wet panties. One finger pushed between her pussylips through the thin cotton.

Buffy realized what she was doing and pushed him back. She was panting and her eyes were wide. “Oh God! Spike -- No! We can’t!”

“You want me, I can feel it!” Spike said roughly. “I want you!”

He tried kissing her again but she pushed at him harder, keeping him at bay.

“No, Spike! I’m--I’m sorry! It’s -- wrong!” Buffy said, trembling and trying to fight her urges.

Spike looked at her blankly. “I-I’m sorry... I bollocksed everything up...didn't I?”

“It’s...not your fault. It was my fault... We have to keep our relationship...platonic,” Buffy said slowly, hoping to convince herself of it as well.

Spike put his hands over his face. “I’m such an idiot.”

“No, Spike...you’re not. Don’t --“ Buffy tried to soothe him.

“Yes, I am! I shouldn’t have fucking done that! I guess I misread some...signals...”

‘NO, you didn’t! I want you! I need you so much!‘ Buffy’s mind screamed.

“I should’ve known that you wouldn’t...feel that way about someone like me,” Spike said miserably.

Buffy didn’t know what to say. She knew if she opened her mouth she’d blurt out her feelings. She couldn’t bear seeing him so distraught.

“Can we try to forget that...that happened? I promise I won’t try to touch you again.” Spike looked at her with puppy dog eyes. “I’d like to still come to you after school, if that’s okay...”

She would NEVER be able to forget that happened. She never wanted to forget how wonderful it felt to kiss his sumptuous lips, to have his exquisite hands touching her...

But she said, “Of course we can. I...enjoy spending time with you.” She hoped that she wasn’t giving herself away.

Spike looked away from her. “I have to go.” He picked up his bag and pulled his duster closed.

“You don’t...have to. The rain hasn’t slowed down yet,” Buffy said, pulling in deep breaths.

“No. I have to.” He looked at her seriously.

He wouldn’t be able to stand being that close to her and not touch her right now. Buffy-taste was still fresh on his lips and tongue. Plus, he was humiliated for making a first-class twit of himself by giving in to his impulses. He could have sworn that she wanted him too. How could he have been so horribly, horribly wrong?

“I’ll see you Monday,” Buffy said.

“Yeah. Be careful going home, Miss.” Spike quickly exited the car and ran through the rain to his front door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy had gone straight home, driving through the storm. She wanted to scream and cry in frustration, her hands gripped the steering wheel painfully.

When she got in the door of her house, she ran to her bedroom and practically ripped her wet clothes from her body. She lay on the bed and took her vibrator out of the top drawer of her nightstand.

She turned it on and slid it between her legs. The taste of Spike’s lips and tongue lingered in her mouth, he was so delicious and juicy. His taste drove her crazy with lust. It was a combination of tobacco; something tangy and spicy; and something else that reminded her of the air in the springtime, crisp, cool and clean. The way he smelled made her shudder: a hint of tobacco smoke; leather; and freshness, like an ocean breeze.

Buffy fucked herself with the dildo hard and fast, pretending it was him.

“Spike! Yess! Ohhh!” she cried and shook as she climaxed.

She lay panting on her bed, the vibrator still buzzing inside her cunt.

“I can’t do it,” Buffy said. “I can’t stay away from him...I have to have him. I have to be with him.”

It was extremely risky. She could be fired and have her teaching license taken away if they were caught, she could even be arrested. But...she couldn’t be around him without wanting him. He was like no other man she’d ever met. He was gorgeous, sexy, smart, passionate, hardened on the outside but sweet and loving on the inside. The scene between Spike and D-Day she'd overheard the other day proved that he cared about her, maybe even loved her...like she loved him. Now that she knew that he wanted her too...

She'd risk it all to be with him.

“Monday. I have to tell him how I feel on Monday.”

Buffy moved the vibrator slowly over her clit. She tried to imagine what having sex with the blonde Brit would be like. He looked like he was packing a lot of meat in his pants, that would be a nice change from the guys she was used to. She thought briefly about her first serious boyfriend, Angel. He had been a nice guy and a good boyfriend (mostly), but he lacked stamina, BIG TIME. In her mind she referred to him as ‘3 thrusts Angel‘, because that was all he could manage without cumming, leaving Buffy to bring herself off while he went to make a sandwich or take a nap.

Buffy hoped that Spike had staying power as well as a big, meaty cock. She suspected that he might stuff his pants like some men did to enhance their ‘assets‘. But even if he did stuff his pants, it didn’t matter. Not at this point. It wouldn’t matter if he had a 2-inch, needle dick. She was too attracted to him, too in love.