That night...

Buffy tossed and turned in bed.

The Sandman had skipped her house altogether tonight. It was 1 o'clock in the morning and she had to be up bright and early for school in a few hours. But every time she closed her eyes she saw Spike.

"I shouldn't be thinking of him like that," Buffy said out loud. "It's...wrong. But...so what if I have a few harmless fantasies about him? As long as I don't...act on them...it's okay."

Buffy had been wet and aching all evening. The young, British bad-boy stud had really gotten to her. Buffy closed her eyes and thought about him, about what she'd like him to do to her. She pulled off the oversized t-shirt that she'd worn to bed and discarded it, leaving her in her pink panties.

Her hands moved down her body, over her breasts, onto her stomach and into the tops of her panties. She moaned as her hands slid over her sensitized flesh, she was so sexually charged her body felt like a live wire. One of her hands traced up and down her slit. She imagined they were his fingers touching her there.

"Mmmm, Spike! Oh yeah, ohh baby..." Buffy smiled and sighed.

Her other hand went to her mouth; she licked her fingers then started playing with her puckered nipples, imagining that it was his mouth.

"Oooh, that's niiiiice!" Buffy breathed.

Her fingers slid between her labia, stroking inside the swollen lips, the heel of her hand rubbed against her clit.

"Ohhh--Oh Spike! Ohh yes!" She pulled on and pinched her nipples.

"Ohh--Fuck me, Spike! Fuck me!" Buffy whispered fiercely, arching her neck.

She plunged two fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out. Her other hand went to her pussy too, rubbing and pinching her throbbing clit while she finger-fucked herself. She put a third finger in her hole, then a forth.

"Spike! Oh--Ohhhh--OH YES! Unnnhhh--Ohhhh!"

Buffy bucked her hips as she started cumming.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Spike lay in his bed on his back, staring at the ceiling. One arm was tucked under his pillow, the other rested on his stomach. He looked over at the digital alarm clock. 1 am.

"Bollocks!" He shut his eyes.

He couldn't seem to fall asleep. Every time he closed his eyes, Miss Summers was there. Her golden hair blowing out all around her from some mysterious breeze; a seductive smile on her beautiful lips; walking towards him in slow motion and taking her clothes off along the way.

Spike opened his eyes and looked down his body at the huge tent in his blankets that his now stiff cock was making. He sighed and reached for the towel he'd put on his nightstand, he knew he'd have to use this tonight. Thinking about the sexy, young, golden-bronzed skinned teacher was getting him so horny.

Spike threw off his covers and shivered. The cool night air coming in his bedroom window caressed the flesh of his fevered, nude body. He was burning up with desire for his comely new teacher. He reached for the bottle of hand lotion he kept on his nightstand and squeezed out a generous amount into his palm. He rubbed his hands together to distribute the lotion evenly.

Spike took his larger-than-average cock in his hands and applied the lotion to the entire length. He closed his eyes and thought of Miss Summers as he began stroking himself.

The fantasy unfurled in his mind...


The two of them were alone in the classroom.

Miss Summers smiled at him and stood in front of her desk. Suddenly, she reached down and lifted the hem of her white and yellow flowered sundress, pulling it over her head.

She was completely naked under it. She sat on the edge of her desk then scooted back, propping herself up on her elbows and spreading her legs wide open. Her blonde-haired pussy glistened with moisture; she was so wet and excited for him. With an alluring smile, she crooked her finger at Spike, beckoning him to come to her.



Spike smiled, his mouth hanging slightly open, he started breathing more rapidly as his strokes on his pole sped up.

The fantasy continued:


Spike went to where Miss Summers lay on her desk. He bent over her body, fusing their mouths together, kissing her lips and invading her mouth with his tongue. His hands roaming all over her taut, naked, sun-kissed body.

"Oh, Spike!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me! Please!"

"If you insist." Spike smirked.

He quickly took off his jeans, releasing "Not-so-little" Spike. But Miss Summers wasn't afraid of it like the other girls he'd tried to get into bed. No, not her. She got a delighted smile on her face and reached for his cock immediately.

She took him in her hot little hands and stroked up and down, up and down...



Spike jerked himself off with both hands faster, pulling harder on his impressive 12 inch prick.


Miss Summers bent her head down and slid the head of his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking on it. After a minute, she took it out and guided his prickhead down to her pussy. She slipped it between her nether lips, just outside of her entrance.

Spike pushed forward, nice and slow, sinking into her heat inch by inch. She was so bloody tight and hot. So wet.

"Oh, Spike! Yes! I love your big cock! Uhhh--Give it to me!" Miss Summers screamed.

"Take my cock, baby! Oh yeah!" Spike shouted, thrusting brutally in and out of her cunt.

They fucked hard and fast.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he hammered into her.

"Spike! Ohhh! I'm cumming! Fuck your giant cock into me! Fuck it into me!"

Spike felt her cumming around him...



Spike's hips bounced off the mattress, his hands becoming a blur as he jacked himself. He arched his neck and gasped, his body went rigid, the veins in his neck and forehead stood out. Cum started rocketing out of his cock, flying several feet into the air then falling back down to splash on his skin. Several more jets shot out, one after the other, landing on his bed and the floor surrounding it. One more particularly powerful spurt shot out as he grunted, shooting straight up onto the ceiling and sticking there.

Spike continued pulling on and stroking his cock until he was spent. He panted and sank into the mattress, his arms dropping to his sides, his dick flopped onto his stomach with a *splash*.

"Why am I all wet?"

He opened his eyes and looked down. He'd forgotten to cum into the towel. His skin and the bed sheets were soaked with his spunk.

"Bloody hell..."