Interesting Twist


Spike was under Buffy, flat on his back on his penthouse floor. She was hot, sweaty and panting. Her limbs ached and her hair was damp, tendrils sticking to her neck and one to her face.

Never had she been so horny in all her life.

She'd decided to take Spike up on his offer of sparring once she'd had a few classes under her belt. She found that it helped quite a bit to perfect her technique and Spike taught her more with each session. She hadn't realized how learning self-defense and getting lesson in kickboxing from Spike could make her feel so empowered. So in control

So lusty.

And, true to his word, them sparring, her sweating, turned him on a great deal. To prove that, she now straddled his lap, his erection pressing against her ass. She grinned at him devilishly. He watched her intently, his eyes dark with passion. She shimmied down him, keeping her eyes on his, and being careful of his swollen member. When she reached his feet, she yanked his sweat pants down.
His cock sprang free, dripping precum and begging for her attention. Spike groaned and Buffy licked her lips.

Discarding her tank, she flung it away and crawled up him, giving him a perfect view of her breasts as they swung with her movements. His eyes followed their movements and she could tell he was trying hard not to move and let her do what she will.

It was a lesson for her to see the power she held.

In one fell swoop, she sucked him down to the root. His hips bucked up and he moaned. Slowly, she eased up swirled her tongue around the head. She placed her hand at the base and squeezed, jerking her hand on him as she pondered her next step. In a flash it came to her. Sucking him down again, she made sure he was good and wet with her saliva, and, before he could utter a groan of pleasure, she wrapped her breasts around his cock.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "God, Buffy . . . " he breathed.

She smirked, "Fuck my tits Spike. Do it."

Growling, he started to thrust his member with its angry red head between her plump globes. The pleasure, the aching intensity was written all over his face.

"Stop," she ordered. He stopped mid thrust, his head just poking out from between her breasts. Lowering her head, she engulfed him in her mouth and let her breasts free. In an instant, she swallowed him down, relaxing her throat muscles and swallowing around him.

"God . . . Buffy, Buffy, Buffy. . . Feels so good. . . so hot. . . Buffy. . . Buffy. . . " he babbled on a whimper as she worked him.

She went back the head and sucked hard as she watched his face contort and his eyes cross. Just when she was sure he was going to come, she let him pop free. His eyes widened.

"Please, Buffy. . . please. . . more. . . " he begged, panting.

Taking pity on him she took him back in her mouth and sucked hard as she cupped his balls. His hips jerked, sending him further down her throat and he roared "BUFFY!!" as he came, stretching out the syllables in her name. His jizz hit the back of her throat in spurts and she swallowed it all, taking pleasure in watching his. When she was sure he was done coming, she licked him clean, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and jumped to her feet. Spike lay there, staring up at her dazed. She might have thought he looked funny laying there with only a tank on, but knowing that she was responsible for the glassy look in his eyes, that eradicated his ensemble.

"Buffy," he panted.

"Now that I've had an appetizer, I want dinner," she told him and ran to his bedroom, knowing it wouldn't be long before he chased her and he got his appetizer too.

**********************************************************************
After a few ravishings and a shower, Buffy finally got her wish for dinner. She'd promised not to let her fear of what Lindsey could do cloud their relationship and let Spike take her out. As a sign of true growth, she even let him hold her hand and show random displays of affection.

She'd come to find that Spike was quite fond of spoiling her. He loved to take her out –and very many times in—and wine and dine her. Not that she complained. There were only so many times she could have Mac & Cheese with Angel.

"So pet, how are those moving coming?" he asked as they settled into their seats and sipped their wine. He waggled his eyebrows causing her to giggle and nearly choke at his double entendre.

"Oh, they seem to be ‘coming' just fine," she teased back.

He reached across the table and grabbed her hand in his. "I love you. Have I told you that today?"

She smiled, "I think you did before, during and after. . . You never shut up," she grinned, so he knew she was only kidding.

He chuckled, "I'm a talker, what can I say?"

"Not enough, apparently," she laughed.

"Brat."

"All part of my charm. Hey, honey—"

"Love it when you call me pet names."

"Well, you have an arsenal of them, I need to catch up."

He smiled, "I'm sure you will."

"So, buttercup—"

"Can I veto that one right now?"

"Yeah, I don't like it either now that I've said it out loud. Anyway, have you heard from your P.I. lately?"

Spike frowned, "Buffy, I don't want to talk about that now."

"Why not?"

"Because it's not conducive to romance."

"Well, you don't want to talk about it at home—"

"You call my place home?" he asked, his eyes taking on a tenderness that used to frighten her and now made her a puddle of mush.

She blushed, "Well, yeah."

"I want you to consider it home, because one day it will be," he said definitively.

"However, until then, I want you to tell me what you've found out."

He sighed, "All right. I know better than to try and deter you."

"Damn straight."

"Basically, your ex knows how to clean up. Sort of. There are possible leads to blackmail, embezzling and your basic cheating the system to get ahead. Could even be a con artist past to get law school funded."

"Really?" Buffy's jaw dropped. "Anything concrete as of yet?"

"Not yet. Like I said, he knows how to clean up. The thought of you with him . . . " Spike trailed off and squeezed her hand.

Buffy shuddered, "What the hell was I thinking?"

"You may not have known all of it, luv. He could have kept quite a bit from you."

"Why do I doubt that?"

Spike furrowed his brow, "You do?"

"We've established that there was something off about him, that he was probably controlling in some manner right? Why else would I have stayed with him for so long if he didn't have ways of keeping me tied to him and reasons for doing it?"

"It could have been his need to just control you Buffy."

"Its possible, but . . . I just have a funny feeling about it."

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" Spike asked and brought her hand to his lips, brushing a kiss against it.

She smiled, "That sounds –"

"Hi Buffy."

Buffy froze and looked up to find Lindsey at their table, staring at her and Spike's entwined hands. Feeling panic and fear bubble up inside her, Buffy pulled her hand back.

"H—hi Lindsey," she managed to squeek out, her heart pounding in her chest.

He eyed them indifferently and that in itself was enough to send Buffy cowering. Lindsey turned to Spike. "And you are?"

"William," Spike replied and stood, regarding Lindsey with his jaw firmly set and his eyes like steel.

Lindsey nodded, still expressionless and turned back to Buffy. "Glad to see you're well. Have a nice dinner." And with that he walked away.

Spike frowned, watching him go. "Not exactly the reception I expected."

"I think I want to go home Will. Can we go now?"

Spike finally turned his attention to Buffy who had paled so much, she was almost as white as the table cloth. "Buffy, baby, it's all right. He's gone." He knelt by her side, taking her trembling hands in his.

"I knew it was a possibility he'd see us and I let you take me out. . . I didn't think I would feel that afraid."

"He can't do anything to you Buffy. Not anymore."

Her bottom lip trembled. "I wish I could remember. I wish I . . . knew. If I knew maybe I wouldn't feel so powerless."

"You know enough in your gut Buffy."

"Do you think he'll leave us be Spike? He just left without a scene, do you think he'll just go?"

"I want to say yes, Buffy—"

"But you don't want to lie."

Spike sighed resignedly, "Right. I don't want to lie and say that he'll just go."