[Reviews - 54] Printer
Summary: Spike is the male slayer. Buffy is one of the queen bitches at Sunnydale High. Their social groups just didn’t seem to mix until the night they met up in a cemetery. You could call it hate at first sight until feelings start to change. Of course that’s when Angel, the other slayer, has to come in and ruin things for poor Spike.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 7637 Read: 9133
Published: 05/04/2005 Updated: 07/11/2005

1. Moonlit Conversation by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 5] (1426 words)
Hi everyone, yeah, yeah, I know, new story. I plan to put my full attention of this fic now that A Self Portrait is done because well, I actually have ideas for more than one chapter for this one. I took major inspiration for the first part of this fic with Buffy/Cordy from part of one of my favorite books ‘I Was a Teenage Fairy’ by Francesca Lia Block but none of it’s actually word for word. All I know is that I can not take full credit and that she is a writing goddess. Oh yeah and Beth, this fic wouldn’t have been posted anytime soon with out you! Hope you enjoy!

2. The Party by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 4] (1219 words)
hope u all enjoy!

3. School Days by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 8] (1269 words)
*takes deep breath* I'm back again because I need some kind of outlet for everything going on. Me and by wonderful beta Beth who has helped me through all of this and has been my voice of reason were talking and I had just a gush of emotion that was followed by inspiration. And you know what else? Fuck Tyler and fuck Kim. Can't break someone who was already broken right? Sorry, being a sympathy whore again...

4. The Abercrombie Generation by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 7] (1394 words)

5. It's Called Denial by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 3] (1054 words)
I have the next chapter already written. Show me how much you want it and review!

6. Hero by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1165 words)
cliffhanger ending!

7. AN by PsychoPromQueen7 [Reviews - 7] Liked (110 words)
i'm so sorry!