Author's Chapter Notes:
There is almost no plot in this chapter and no other characters except Buffy and Spike. The regularly scheduled plot should continue tomorrow
Buffy sat up quickly on the bed and drew her knees up to her chest nervously. Her first instinct was to get angry.

He was pushing her again? Why did he have to keep pushing her?

She opened her mouth to refuse, but stopped when she saw his face. He wasn’t cold and angry like he was before. He also wasn’t nurturing, the way he was before he left. He was just waiting.

She did trust him. She trusted him to have her back, to stay by her side, protect her family and friends. She even entrusted him with her heart.

But this wasn’t about trust, not really, and he knew that.

This was about control.

Hers.

Since becoming the Slayer, Buffy had learned she always had to be in control, always had to be alert, on guard.

It wasn’t the Slayer side that demanded this of her. It understood that no matter how good you were or how hard you fought there were always going to be losses. Buffy felt each loss, she used it as a constant reminder of what happened when she let go of her control and her emotions were involved. Had she killed Angel in the first place Jenny Calendar would still be alive. Had she reacted more quickly when she found her mother, tried CPR, her mother might still be alive.

She had to always maintain her control over emotions.

Now Spike wanted her to give up that control.

Give it to him.

Her heart wasn’t enough for him, he wanted all of her.

Did she trust him enough for that?

Her insecurities rose up inside of her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them again the turmoil was gone, there was some slight apprehension, but it was clear she had come to some sort of acceptance.

“I trust you.” Her voice sounded clear in steady, a direct contrast to the quick pounding of her heart.

Even though it had only taken her a few minutes to come to her decision, to Spike it felt like years. He watched her struggle and debate with herself, amazed that she had actually stopped to think about it, instead of refusing him outright. He knew he was pushing his luck to try this, but he had to know.

Buffy was already a part of him, she owned every bit of who he was, man or vamp, but she also held all the control. He would do anything for her and she knew that, this giving up of her control would allow them to be equals. It would prove she did trust him implicitly.

He’d had no idea what he was going to do if she said no, but never expected her to say yes.

The involuntary smile that spread across his face; warm, sweet and so honestly happy warmed her heart and eased her anxiety. The irony didn’t escape her that she just witnessed one of the most innocuous expression cross his face while he stood there looking lickably good with bondage items in his hands.

Her smile grew. That was Spike, all sorts of contradictions in one yummy package. She was positive now that her love for him was real. She could feel it inside of her as clearly as she could feel his love for her. It was tangible; the warmth she felt inside wasn’t just coming from her.

She licked her lips and looked up at him coquettishly. She released her knees and lay back on the bed. She resumed the light caresses and touches she had been engaged in before his return. “How did you want me?” She asked, her voice sweet and inviting.

His smile turned predatory. Buffy lowered her eyes in faux embarrassment.

“On your stomach.” She was still a little nervous, but did as he asked without hesitation. She felt him sit on the bed next to her. His proximity made every cell in her body stand up on edge. She waited with anticipation and dread for the sound of the chains, so she was surprised when she felt his cool hands caressing her back.

She began to relax again as his hands started working over her muscles. He kneaded and rubbed; releasing tension and easing out knots she didn’t know she had. She felt as if she were floating on a silky wave. She couldn’t help the little sighs and purrs of contentment that escaped her.

Spike worked his way down from her shoulders loosening the tight muscles as he went. When he reached her lower back, right about her waist, he pressed on a spot near her spine and was surprised at the moan the came out of her.

“Oh, god.”

“Not exactly.” He smiled. “Like that do you?” He moved his fingers farther out on her back and pressed again.

Another moan was his reward.

Buffy had officially turned into a puddle. Every time Spike pressed on those spots releasing the tension there she swore she could feel the blood rush down between her legs. It was like an erotic caress inside of her.

“I read somewhere these spots are called the Sea of Vitality.” Spike said conversationally. “Releasing tension here relieves depression and chronic fatigue.”

He kept his hands moving while he talked enjoying the music of her appreciative groans.

“Less with the talking and more with the rubbing.” She murmured into the sheets. He began to rub and knead these muscles harder, letting the noises escaping her guide his hands. Once he had loosened up all of the muscles in that area and almost worked her towards and orgasm he moved farther down her body. He caressed and rubbed deep on either side of her bottom, stimulating nerves there that ran the length of her legs. Then he ran his hands down both of her thighs to her feet drawing all the tension and nervous energy out of her body, leaving her feeling as lazy as a cat in a patch of sunlight.

“On your back now, luv.” He told her as he moved to help her roll over, since she could barely get up the energy to move herself.

She lay there in a pleasant daze, breathing slow and deep. For the first time in what seemed like forever, certainly since before she had to kill Angel, she was completely at ease and content.

The metal clinking of the chains didn’t even register in her mind until she felt the cold metal snap around an ankle and her leg was pulled down farther on the bed. She couldn’t see what he hooked the other end of the chain to.

She forced herself to remain relaxed as he repeated this on her other ankle and both of her wrists. She now laid spread out on the bed before him, securely restrained. She pulled on the chains a little bit to test their strength.

“They’re magically enhanced. They won’t break.” Spike told her as he climbed back up on the bed sitting down next to her. “And they are hooked in to metal rings on the floor that are set into concrete blocks.

Buffy’s breathing picked up as she fully realized that she was now completely at his mercy. She could feel the tension returning to her limbs.

Spike reacted quickly; he slid down the bed so he was next to her feet.

“Here now, none of that.” He began to massage and rub her feet; slow circles causing her relax slightly. He moved up her legs, still keeping the slow gentle pace he began on her back. His voice continued to soothe her.

“I’m not going to hurt you, love.” He chuckled deeply, a sound that sent shivers running through her. “Unless you want me to, of course.”

Her arousal began to return as his hands got farther and farther up her thighs. Just when he was about to reach her sex, he pulled back. He ran a feather light brush of a fingertip over her before continuing on to her sides.

“You have nothing to worry about, nothing to think about. Just relax and let go.” His voice hypnotized her and for a moment she believed he really did possess thrall, the way she got lost in his eyes. He ran his hands down her arms from her shoulders mimicking the movements he used on her legs. And again she could feel the tension being pulled out of her.

He rubbed her hands and fingers in such a way that had her wondering when hands became an erogenous zone as she fell deeper under his spell.

He caressed the sides of her body again; only this time when he worked his way upwards he grazed lightly over her nipples, before massaging her shoulders, kneading her muscles like bread.

She watched his face the entire time. She watched the hungry way he studied every inch of her, watching the way it moved or shivered under his masterful hands.

He moved his hands back down her chest and she tried to arch up so he would touch her breasts. He just pushed her back down.

“You be a good girl now. You can’t go anywhere. Just lay there and let me do what I’ve always wanted to...” His hands finally moved up to cup her breasts. “Worship your lovely body.” He finished.

The intent way he was staring at her breasts cupped in his grasp, combined with the sound of his voice, and the feeling of his fingers rolling her nipples had her breathing quickening.

He licked his lips and met her eyes. He watched the expressions cross her face as he pulled and tugged on her nipples. Gently at first then with increased pressure until a growl of pure lust erupted from her.

His smirk of pride sent another wave through her. She tried to move her arms wanting to pull him down for a kiss, only to be reminded of the fact she was shackled. Completely at his mercy. Only now that thought just increased her desire.

“Ah, ah, ah.” He said teasingly. He released her nipples and moved back down to her thighs again. His hands neared her sex and Buffy held her breath in anticipation and hope.

One finger between her legs slid along the edges of her lips and she exhaled at the feeling of the cool digit against her heated flesh. Back and forth it slid in her juices. Her head and eyes almost rolled up at the decadent rapture, but she didn’t want to stop watching him as he played with her.

He looked up at her. “Like that?” His finger slid a little deep and little farther as it continued its journey.

Buffy swore the pleasure was traveling throughout her entire body through the now relaxed muscles.

“How about this?” He asked her, before pushing his finger inside her about halfway. Her internal muscles immediately began clenching trying to hold him there and draw him in deeper.

“Shhh. None of that now.”

He began running the finger over her walls, exploring every inch of her, while watching her closely. Her eyes slid shut and she started whimpering completely lost in sensory overload. “Oh yeah, kitten likes it.” He purred.

Buffy had never experienced anything like what was happening to her. Usually by now she would have climaxed and they would be on to round three or four by now. This slow build up was taking her higher than she had ever been. Her entire body was racked with pleasure and as much as she wanted her release she knew she was at his mercy. All she could do was lay there and writhe and whimper for him.

Spike placed one hand on her stomach, his fingertips just grazing her bellybutton. He added another finger inside of her, pushing both all the way in. Once they were buried inside her, he resumed his careful exploration, which had her whimpering louder and louder. Her juices were overflowing, now leaking out and soaking the silk underneath her. The aroma surrounded him as he watched her; his hands almost began to shake as he took in the amazing goddess lying before him. The most wonderful moans and noises escaped her lips and she was tossing her head from side to side lost in ecstasy.

“That’s it, just let it all go.” He encouraged her.

One of his fingers rubbed a spot inside her and suddenly she stopped moving and her eyes flew open capturing his.

“What?” He asked innocently, rubbing over the spot again. Her eyes got wider.

“What do you want?” He teased her again, she bit her lip and her eyes took on a pleading look.

“Did you want something?” He couldn’t keep the triumph out of his voice. She had once told him she wasn’t the begging kind, and until right now he was inclined to believe her.

Now he was going to change that.

“What do you want?” He asked again as he teased her.

“Please.” She breathed. “Please, Spike.”

He put both fingers together and curled them both up rubbing at the sweet spot inside of her. His other hand, on her stomach, he pressed downwards as if his fingers could meet. He never stopped the slow and steady pace he started with, wanting to build her slowly to edge.

Even at the unhurried pace she began to reach her peak. He could feel her muscles clenching in anticipation.

Just before she fell he removed his hand. She cried out in disappointment. He slid it underneath her resting it near her waistline. He moved the hand on her stomach, farther down. Using his fingers to spread her lips and pull back the hood of her clit. Then he did nothing just watched her as she panted beneath him.

Her eyes were desperate now.


“Please, I need to...” Her voice trailed off as he began to press on her back, the same spots that she had enjoyed so much before.

“You need what?” He coaxed her.

“Mmmmm.” She moaned. “Ooooh, I need to cum. Please, baby, I need to cum.”

Without any more preambles his features shifted into his demonic visage. He pulled his hand out from under her and lowered his head. He ran the length of his roughened tongue over he clit at the same time he pushed both fingers back inside her. She toppled over the precipice with a scream. He pierced her upper thigh with his fangs and began drinking deeply as his fingers took up a rhythm inside of her and his other hand took over rubbing her clit, wanting to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

Buffy completely lost all sense of self she had. She left everything behind, but the feelings of pleasure and the man giving them to her. She floated freely on a sea of bliss, the warm glow inside of her exploding over and over again.

After several minutes of unending rapture, she came back down to herself.

She should have sated, she should have fallen immediately into an exhausted sleep, but she didn’t.

She looked up at Spike, still in game face, above her watching her and she knew what she wanted.

“I want you inside me.” She told him her voice sounded hoarse from her cries. “I want your cock buried so deep inside me.”

Spike ripped the shirt from his body and began to unfasten his pants. He had a small amount of trouble getting the zipper down due the tightness in his groin, but he solved that problem by just ripping them open with snarl.

Before he buried himself inside of her he decided he had enough of the chains, he had gotten what he wanted and now he wanted to feel her arms and legs wrapped around him, surround him in her warmth.

He grabbed the key from his pants pocket and undid her ankles first. He leaned up to undo her wrists, when she captured him with her legs. He just barely got her free before she thrust herself up onto him.

She didn’t make a sound, but the look on her face almost caused him to lose it right then. He grabbed her chin opening her mouth wide, and then leaned down to trace her lips with his tongue; while he did this he timed his breathing so he inhaled every time she exhaled wanting any part of her essence inside of him.

They began to move in sync, writhing and straining trying to maximize the stimulation. Their eyes remained locked on each other, sharing breath as they clung together.

Buffy felt her climax coming and she knew it was going to blow the other one away. As she stared up into his golden eyes her own face shifted.

They struck at the same time.

Buffy felt the soft skin of his neck on her tongue right before he fangs pierced his vein. She swallowed the thick liquid that tasted like pure Spike. The taste of him combined with the feel of him sucking her own blood down set off her orgasm.

They both held the other tighter against them as they tried to bury themselves inside each other.

Buffy felt herself fly apart again, only this time instead of just being aware of Spike she was surrounded by him. She felt him throughout her being. His love and devotion carrying her even higher into paradise.


She wasn’t sure when she became aware of her body again. She felt Spike roll over taking her with him so she was draped over him like a blanket. She shivered slightly as cool air ran over her sweat soaked body. There was the feeling of silk covering her, but that was the last thing she was aware of, before drifting off into a deep sleep.