Mexico.
Crack!!
Another broken demon body hit the cavern wall.

"The rest of you!! OUT OF MY SITE!!

The minions scrambled to escape the wraith of their *Queen*.

The witch was aggravated today, as she looked around her. Stuck in a dank dirty whole in a god-forsaken part of the world. The furnishings and what not that the minions had brought in did litter to appease her. She'd sent most of them away. After torturing and than killing a few of the slackers of course. But even the bloodshed had left her..Unsatisfied. This was not a place fit for a Queen. She was board to death and tired of waiting for her glorious future to begin. Three months. Three little months more, and she will be victorious. Than all that is rightfully hers shall be bestowed. The whole world., in fact.


Of course, it didn't help that Dru was in one of her moods again today. Whining and moaning and carrying on for her *Poor Knight*. The witch wanted to stake her right then and there, But, she held her annoyance. If it wasn't foretold that this vampire was the only way to get to the boy, she'd had turned her to dust months ago.


"Conner" , The witch bellowed. "If you do not want to be sweeping up your *Mother*, than you'd better get her out of my sites.

"You won't do anything." He smiled a feral smile, letting his eyes glow yellow," You need us to get the boy. And the boy to get..HIM."

"I am the profit of the great one. I NEED NOONE!." She hurled a stake threw the air.

The young vampire caught it effortlessly, just inches from his heart. "You'll have to do better than that." He grinned.

"GET THEE OUT OF MY SITE"

Connor chucked again. He was a vampire. Son of Angelus. Raised in a demon dimension and taught to kill from birth. This little witch didn't phase him. He only relented when he caught site of his Dru. For her sake, he carried her from the chamber, ignoring the witch's sneer.

Outside in the cavern, he barked to a minion to bring the witch a nice tasty treat. One of the younger ones.
A little brushing of tender flesh and a good fuck will take the edge off the witch. She be back to her obnoxious sanctimonious self in no time. She just needed to release some..tension. Hell knows she didn't get it enough.

Connor himself didn't care about any of this. He didn't care about the first taking over the world, He'd lived in hell before Yet, he kinda liked this world. People were so much tastier that demons. Plus you had the benefits of cable. How can you go wrong with that?
It was his dark goddess that begged him to stay. She had saved him. Brought him out of the lie that was his life, and taught him the sweetest pleasures imaginable. He loved his dark goddess. Besides his short time with Cordy, she was the only real family he had ever know. The only real love he had ever had, and he would follow her till the ends of the earth. Nothing was too good for his Dru.

"Connor, my love. My little prince." Dru crooned.

"I'm here Mother."

"Is it time yet to get my dark Knight? Is it time yet to hurt them?" she asked.
Connor cringed. *Him* Again. Would he ever fully have his mother's love? How would he always have to share it with her other *son*?

"Soon Mother." He smoothed back her hair, and began to pepper kisses along her neck.

"OOOO" Baby wants to play?" Come to me my little prince. My devoted childe. We'll show them all soon. The witch thinks she has us, but she is wrong. Soon we will leave this place and be a family again. The four of us. Mummy, My knight, My prince, and My little Bright Shinning Boy. One happy family."

She smiled and reached down and squeezed Connor's now very hard erection.

"MY goddess" Please let me my beautiful one. Connor's eyes pleaded. They glowed yellow as he straddled her begging her for attention.. Kissing and sucking on her neck, he grinded himself into her hands. His claws were digging roughly into her flesh. Scratching, tearing and ripping, causing his goddess to moan in pleasure.

"Take me my childe." she finally relented.

Connor was lost in a haze of lustful violence as he began to shred her clothing from her body.
He hurriedly discarded his own as her watched her lying naked. Already sporting bruses and scratches from their foreplay. She was beautiful, his dark goddess. Pale and sleek and smooth. Perfect

"Mother,", He whispered reverently waiting for permission.

"Come to Mummy my son," she finally consented.

He entered her roughly taking no time to pause to prepare her. The dryness of her pussy scraped along his hard cock making him cry out in ecstasy. He heard his goddess moan and snarl underneath him this drove him further into a haze of lust. Drusilla's claws dug into the naked flesh of his ass as Connor mercilessly fucked her. He sped up his pace. Harder and faster. Hurting , bruising, clawing at any flesh he could reach. Drawing blood that dripped slowly but steadily onto the red sheets below. The pain made Dru squeal in delight and she commanded him for more. This is what Connor loved. The rush he got as he thrust in and out of his Goddess, giving them both pleasure and pain. This is the time he felt, powerful..
Too soon he felt his goddess shudder around him. He tried to hold off. He continued pounding and pounding into her. Using up all her juices until she was dry and raw around him once more. Her naked dry flesh tearing into his cock with each stroke. Still he ruthlessly dove in further and harder, stripping her skin from the inside with each painful thrust of his cock. It wasn't until he felt her fangs pierce his neck that he was forced to let himself go. He climax with such force that he clawed a wound in the skin of her back,blooded flowed freely down from her as he filled her dry channel with his cold seed.

"I love you..Mother." he gasped

"Yes my childe. And I you."

Connor had drifted off first. Sated. Drusilla watch her sleeping childe. These interludes were pleasant enough. But the childe did not have the ruthlessness that was Angelus. Nor the imaginative *talents* that were her William. She smiled and hummed to herself. Soon she would have at least one of her men home.