Buffy rolled the car up to dooms and threw it into park. A quick call to Dawn had Buffy running to the basement of the dorm room where she meet up with Willow and Livia who had just *popped* in. Teleporting wasn't done often by them. That kind of magic could be hazardous to the user and caused too many fluctuation in the energy fields, but the witches took the risk due to the emergency.

The women quickly found Dawn sitting on a table in the basement laundry room looking a little frazzled.
"There!" she cried as she ran to them. "Did you see that. I think it's over there."

The women immediately began to scan the room. A strange distortion in colors could be seen flickering in the corner by the wall. The distortion seemed to edge closer and then slink back just as suddenly. Lillia gave into a hunch, and a quick revealing spell resulted in a extremely confused looking 8 foot datra demon standing in the laundry room mewling with anguish., a smaller version to itself clutch at it's breast.

As the creature made no attempt to move any closer the women simply stared at it curiously.

"Okay," Buffy said, "What the hell?"

"It..Is it going to...to eat us or something?" Dawn stuttered.

"It's..It's a datra demon, Dawn. Th..they're vegetarian. They usually don't eat people. They usually shy away from popular areas. They are chameleon like, having the ability to blend in with it's surroundings. That's why we couldn't see it until I forced it to show itself. Usually they prefer dense wood or forests. Living off of roots and nuts. Stuff like that." Lillia said, "They don't usually come into towns. Unless their habitat was being destroyed and their food supplies are running low." In fact their the main sources of those creature myths that are floating around. You know, the Yeti, or Big foot, or Sasquatch, of the Jersey Devil..or.."


"I get it." Dawn interjected, "We..Well there are woods behind the school. But it hasn't been destroyed or anything. It's still all upright and with the greenness and everything. So..what does it...want?"

As if hearing Dawn's question the creature began to mewled pitifully, almost sounding like a little lost kitten. Okay, maybe a BIG lost kitten. The little version of itself echoed it's distress.

"Well, It's sure peeved about something" Buffy offered, "So should we just..slay it or something?"

The creature, again seeming to understand that itself was being discussed, protested louder while cradling the younger creature closer to itself.

"We can't just slay it." Willow protested, "The datra's are harmless, and part of the echo system and nature and ..stuff. And it has a baby! We can't just go forward with the slayage!"

"Kay Wil! Jes! Listen, I have a four year old at home in need of a good punishing. Not to mention an ton of vacuuming and laundry to catch up on since it is one of my few days off I get between the slaying and the store and the council. And that thing is getting really loud and I'm sure people are actually going to want to do laundry soon so can we please rap this up?" Buffy babbled nearly never taking a breath.

"Oh really? Punishment time huh? What did William the terrible do now?" Dawn asked.

As Buffy sent Dawn a look of *not now*, Lillia waved a hand over Dawn person and her bag muttering some incantations. Without warning she grabbed Dawns's purse.

"Woah! Hey! Hello! Little privacy please." Dawn squealed.

"It's hear for a reason Dawn. It didn't follow you up here for nothing." Lillia explained, ignoring the yelps of surprise as she dumped out the contents of the extra large purse, a tube of lube and some condoms being amongst the items.

Buffy quickly grabbed said items before Dawn could rescue them. "This is what you carry around in school?, She screamed, "Is this why you live on campus? Who is it? Where is he? Willow you still have that flaying spell? Well grab it out cause we are SO going to need it.."

"Hey I'm over 18 and the guys I'm with are at least ALIVE. I don't go around courting the undead like some TEENS I knew." Dawn argued.

Buffy took that worse that Dawn intended. After all her past..escapades..did result in her son. She always took any criticism of the past as a direct affront against him.
And did Dawn just say Guys? Plural?
Her face turned bright red as she stuttered her argument to Dawn when she was interupted by Lillia's triumphant shout of "A Ha!"

The creatures mewled louder as Lillia pulled out an elongated, curved seemingly wooded rod from Dawn's bag.

"Please! Please Tell me that that's not some kind of Yeti dildo!" Buffy begged.

"EWWW, and no..and that is soOO not mine!!"

Lillia slowly approached the creature and handed it back the object. The little one grabbed at it and started sucking immediately, letting off another round of Eww's from the rest of the women. The Momma datra mewled gratefully before it slinked back into the background and disappeared.

"It's not a sex thing." Lillia quickly explained, "A Mother datra always give birth in a nest. She then uses items in the nest as comfort for the baby as it grows. In this case the Momma seemed to...spray a piece of birch wood with her milk. She was probably using it for the baby for teething. Somehow she thought you stole a precious item from her and her child.", Lillia explained with an absolute straight face.

The other girls stared at her as if said *stick* had just taken root in her forehead.

Dawn was the first to react to the news
"Okay the whole spraying thing again with the EWWW! I mean I had that thing in my freaking PURSE! I had datra milk...stick..thing in my purse! And it was chewed! OH god! I have to burn my purse now." Dawn was freaking out while Lillia rolled her eyes and Buffy and Willow stood staring at them, Both looking kind of grossed out.

"Dawnie? What were you..doing with it? Did you pick it up..somewhere? Out walking maybe?" Willow asked.

"I don't generally stuff stick coated with demon juices in my PURSE! So I soo wasn't doing anything with it!" Dawn yelled a bit loudly.

"Dawn please try to calm down!" Lillia said.

"CALM DOWN!? Some one stuck demon juice stick in MY freaking PURSE! Who!? Why!? How!?"

"Dawn's got a point." Buffy noted, "If she didn't grab that thing? How and why did it get in her purse? Who would want to send a big, albeit harmless creature after my sister?"

The four women looked at each other for answers about who would want to harm the slayer's sister. But the answers were just not forthcoming there in that room.