Now admittedly screaming in terror like a little girl isn't the most manly of things, but in Spike's defense he was taken by surprise. It is a bit of a shock to see your own reflection, after a 120 years hiatus that is. Coupled with the realization that he was; A: Now indeed breathing and therefore; B: Must somehow be mortal. Well, it was a bit much to take in all at once. He hesitantly approached the broken mirror and stared at the face now looking hauntingly back at him. He ran his hand down his cheek and that reached out to touch the mirror. The minute his fingers touched the cool glass he reeled back. "What the fuck have they done to me!" He muttered.

"I know. Its awful. Terribly, Terribly awful. My poor knight. You came back to me so..wrong."

Spike closed his eyes and blinked a couple of times. 'Nope not dreamin'. "Damn!'

Once he ascertained these facts, his mind went on red alert with full-focus on self preservation. His mind quickly ticked off the information.

Drusilla was here. Drusilla was insane. He was mortal. His last memory was being sucked back into the amulet by the witch.
Drusilla was here with him and insane, that meant she and the witch must be in cahoots together. For what purpose could they possibly want him back..and as a human? Well, he couldn't possibly imagine why, but that was a secondary worry to be pondered later. He wasn't sure he wanted this new *life* he now apparently had, but he'd be damned if he'd let Drusilla take away his choice... Again.

He turned slowly, and smiled seductively, "Drusilla. My love. My princess." He stared into her eyes as he slowly glided forward.
He never wavered from her gaze as he took her hands into his own and placed tender kisses on her knuckles.

Drusilla's eyes widened slightly in surprise. She hadn't expected him to respond so warmly so quickly. There last parting had been..rather difficult. But he was, after all, still her William. Even if his beautiful demon was gone, the man she found..effulgent..remained still. And she could always return him. Soon. So soon she'd have her Spike whole again. Soon, but not yet.

Spike was still holding her hand, putting everything he had into thoughts of love and reverence for this black..thing, before him.. He knew she'd feel it if he considered her in any fashion other than..worship. And he needed her to believe in his adoration..It was the only way to save himself, and get anything out of her. But he knew he had to be convincing , because she'd feel it if he slipped. Even one..little..bit...

"Drusilla my love. My princess. Can it be that once again, I have you to thank for my salvation. Did you again deliver me from the mediocrity that was my existence?" He said still holding her hands, eyes raking over her lustfully.

Dru's eyes glittered manically. She raised her hand and dragged her nails down his check, watching in fascination at the trail of human blood left in the wake. "My brave William. All burned up and gone. But only for a moment. Brought back to wander between worlds. Flickering in and out. Flick Flick Flick." She made slight jesters with her fingers as she spoke. "But they couldn't keep you from me. I knew I had to restore you. Restore our family. For you are mine now and forever."

With his hands entwined with hers, he spun her around and pulled her back flush against his chest. He ran his hands down her sides as he whispered in her ear. "We family again my pet? Let's say you and me blow out of here. Just the two of us, together. I hear Argentina is lovely this time of year. What say love?"

Spike silently prayed he could get her to lead him out of this room. He knew the place would likely be swarming with minions and the little red bitch couldn't be too far off. He couldn't take them all on. No he needed her to get him out, dump her, then figure out just what the fuck was happening.

"No! No! You Lie" She spun around and slapped him hard, knocking him off his feet. "You lie and you trick. And now you will pay!!"