Connor had successfully taken care of the most of the minions left. They were easy to dispose of. They had been continually getting stupider and stupider, not to mention very weak.

'Dru's been under a lot of presser. Having to keep up with replacing the minions that the little bitch kills so recklessly. Soon as I have her to myself, she'll be whole again', He reasoned. He just needed to get her out of this pit, and someplace befitting the goddess that she was. She'll see that he was doing it all for her. For love. She'll forgive him. She had to.

With the minions gone, that had just left the witch, and she had proved to be more difficult. Much more difficult. But he had a few tricks up his sleeve the young witch never suspected. Dru had been around a long time and had taught her young childe well.

It had been glorious, seeing the bitch cut down once and for all. As he sat watching the corridor, the moment of his triumph came back to him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He descended on her, keeping a meek imagine in the forefront of his mind. She needed to believe that he was here for the cause.

She sat upon her throne, watching him warily, oblivious to the deceptions going on not two feet from her. Prideful superiority gets them every time.

Connor moved closer and silently kneeled at her feet. He patiently waited until he was given permission for this impromptu audience.

"Well boy!," she addressed him, even though she was not much older than he., "Why are you bothering me with your loathsome presence. Isn't there more pressing things to be done? Where is the boy? Has he finally awoken? Who is watching that bleached windbag? And where are the new minions? My throne need polishing, and I need more clothes if I'm to stay in this hellhole one more night!" She demanded.

'Not a problem', Connor thought, but then quickly erased it.
"Oh great restorer," Connor said, laying it on thick,"We..We have encountered a slight..difficulty."

"What game is this boy!!" The witch challenged. This little one had always shown disdain for her. Never before appreciating her power or position as ambassador to the First. 'What is he up to?' she thought.

Connor knew the witch wasn't stupid. Blinded by pride and power, but not stupid. All of this he used to his advantage as he addressed her. "You have no reason to believe in me. But I believe in you." His blue eyes gazed at her intently as he spoke.

Noticing her shock expression, he continued, "I was not raised in this world. I have no reason to preserve it. I am ready to embrace our destiny. But..Mother. She's is..attached to the boy, and her bastard knight! You should know. You've seen her entering his room, his bed. She keeps the boy in the world of dreams while awaiting her lover strength to grow. She means to leave here with them. She means to betray you..Betray the way!"

"That Bitch!!", The witch screamed as she swooped down upon Connor, grabbing him by the throat while he was still on his knees "You dare come to me with this? You dare expect me to hear these words and believe you to betray your sire?"

"You know them to be true or you would have killed me!" Connor managed to gargle out. "She never intended to release the boy or the human. She wants them for herself. She wants them..and not me." He added sullenly.

The witch released Connor. She allowed him to stand , than addressed him. "You have chosen correctly young one. The way is too mighty to be defeated. We will take steps to condemn the traitors and retrieve the prize!!" She turned to go and Connor caught her by the arms.

"Please ohh goddess," He begged allowing his had to graze seductively down her arms , "Let me be the one. She betrayed me as well. It is my right, as family, to exact revenge."

For a brief moment she leaned into his embrace. It had been so long she allowed such a contact, especially a willing one. Usually she just took what she wanted, as she herself had been taken so long ago. She soon nodded her consent and moved from his grasp. She stood next to him, her eyes burning into him. And then he saw it. Desire.

'Got ya.' He thought quickly before filling his mind with lust and need. Lust and need for the witch.
He dropped to his knees. "Oh my beautiful goddess. You cannot imagine how many a night I have dreamed of your sufferance."
"Please allow me..to..service you. I am you willing slave! Use me as you will!"

For a brief moment Connor panicked, not positive she'd bought it. But then the witch halled him to her and crushed her mouth onto him in a bruising kiss.

'She likes it rough. I can do rough' he grinned against her mouth and waited for his cue.

She pulled the hair on the back if his head, ripping him from her mouth. She stepped directly into his line of site, and slowly dropped her layer of clothes one by one. When she stood naked before him, she opened her arms.
"I will allow you to worship me." she called to him.

Connor didn't waste time on thinking. He pretty much shut his brain off and gave his body over to the demon. The demon who would partake in any pleasure offered. No matter how..nauseating.
"My goddess,", He cried, "Your beauty is blinding." he swore as he crawled to her and got on his knees. His tongue found her clit and he laved at her worshipfully.
His tongue continued to pleasure the witch as she moaned and grabbed his head. Connor lapped at her over and over again, his hands grabbing her ass as he held her cunt to his face. He kept her there until he felt all tension draining from her. Until he felt her becoming..his. So mindless in the pleasure he was bringing her, she didn't notice when one had slip away from her to clutch at the weapon held deep in the crotch of his pants.

The witch felt him pull at his zipper, but let it go, figuring that he was about to increase her pleasure. The weapon he pulled out wasn't the one she was expecting. He pulled back swiftly and just as quickly, plunged the blade of Dragoone into her gut.

The Blade of Dragoone
Forged by the great wizard of it's name.
A blade both blessed and cursed by the great evil, created to be it's tool.
The blade used to cut a small boys' hand not three days ago.
The same blade meant to steal his life, at his father's hand.

The satisfaction Connor felt as he watch the witch's widen expression of surprise, the smell of fear, was absolutely the most fantastic moment of his existence. For a minute, Connor thought that maybe he'd actually get an organism out of the deal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hmm" Conner signed in satisfaction. Yeah, he'd have the witch's taste in his mouth, clinging to his tongue like mold to tile, but it was a small price to pay for his dark goddess. And for memory of her lying there, crumpled on her factitious throne, to rot in hell for all eternity.

Conner looked at his watch. Dru went into his room long ago. He should be out by now. Connor expected him to come out the door any minute now. What he didn't expect was to see him smiling and flirting..with his dark goddess, as they both exited the room.