Some time later..In L. A.

Spike wandered around the offices of Wolfram and Hart, feeling particularly pissed off about his situation

Sent back as a ghost. Stuck in L. A, with Angel of all creatures, that brooding, moping ponce of a grandsire of his.

He must surly be in hell.

Dante claimed that all hells were fashioned to suit each damned soul's individual torment.
Whoever crafted his hell was a bloody artist in torment! That was for certain!

"Hey. Hey! You can't just go in there, Spike", It was Harmony, his ex joy toy, now Angel's secretary, further proof that he was indeed in Hell.

"Not going in. So sod off! Even if I were, how were you going to stop me! Hav' security remove me from the bloody building?!!"

Harmony was stumped. With Spike being all non-touchable Ghostman, there really wasn't anything they could do to him.

"Then what are you doing." she demanded.

"Just trying to get a Ghostly ear 'bout what the big noise is now. The whole lot of 'em been locked in there all day. Hell all week, and the last one too."

"Yeah, they have been major with the weird for a while now." she agreed.

"Any idea what the * weirdness* might be bout then pet?" he asked.

"No." She admitted, "the 're like, major with the secrets. All I know is that there was some big thing last week. Some thing with uninvited visitor's to Angel's. Since then, everyone's been all twitchy, and strange."

"Any ideas as to whom the mystery guest might be?" Spike asked while his thoughts began to race. Maybe it has something to do with this sandshoes nonsense or what of he'd been hearing about. The whole, Angel gettin to be a real boy business. Or maybe..
Could it be Buffy? Had she come back from Europe? Since his few months being back, so to speak, he been able to get little to no info about his former flame out of the big poof. She's in Europe, blah Blah, retired from slayering. Blah Blah. Hasn't made contact in years. He wondered if it were true, or if the great mopping mop was just trying to keep her from him.
Still, he wasn't sure he wanted her to see him like this anyway. She'd just feel.. Pity for him. That was something he just couldn't bear.


"Hello. Spike. Earth to Spike." Harmony called, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Eh, What's that?" Spike asked.

"I said, nobody but the senior staff knows anything. It's all hush hush. But why should you listen to me now. You never listened to me before, when we were dating. Huh, probably off fantasizing about your slayer again." she complained.

"I was not, I was..." But Spike couldn't come up with a good excuse.

"Uh, your pathetic." Harmony said, throwing up her hands up and walking away.

'Yeah.' he thought, 'I really am...'Now.'...