Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning Angel Pain, lots of Angel pain
Chapter 11

January 2014

It wasn't often the two slayers got time alone. Look at the facts: three kids, their home being both Senior Watcher and Scooby central, Spike also being - William Kenticott, Duke of Flooksburg - responsible for all of his estates. Add all these facts together and the two usually wound up with a houseful of people. Having a whole day just to themselves was amazing. So far Buffy had been lucky to keep her t-shirt on, her panties and bra had long since been shredded by her lover's amorous attention. The antique wooden table between them now had been a gift to the family over four hundred years ago. Buffy's breaths were coming in labored gasps as she ducked and dodged her mate. Four times so far he had caught her, and four times he had had his wicked way with her - not that she was complaining mind you - but damn four times before 9 am! Even slayers got sore.

"Oh baby, can't we rest a bit?" Buffy asked, her fingers sliding down her stomach trailing to her pubic hairs below. "I am sooo tired."

Spike just grinned at her then dove over the table just as Buffy hit the floor and rolled back under it, grin splitting her face. "You want it baby? You got to be faster." Her sly grin inflamed her lover. Buffy had decided that on his next grab, he just might get a taste - a small one, but still a taste. She thought he was sexy as hell, tanned upper body open to her loving eyes, black sweat pants riding low on his hips. 'Dear God, quit Buffy or you'll be chasing him down.'

"Spiiiiiike," She moaned out, loving that she could affect him just with her voice after more than ten years. "Am I just your cheap shag toy?" She pouted at him.

"Bloody hell," Spike snorted. "Yeah, love 'cheap', Jaguars and Mink grow on bloody trees."

Buffy's grin grew positively evil, "Cool. See, there is this new Porsche I had my eye on…."

Before she could finish, he was across the table and had her pinned face first over it grinding slowly into her ass. 'A taste my ass,' Buffy thought, 'He can have the whole apple!' She was grinding back into him with force looking forward to his hard penetration and grueling fuck.

BAMBAMBAMBAM

Someone was pounding at the door, which to the chagrin was only about thirty feet from them. "Someone is at the door love." Spike said as he stepped back from her, loving her moans of protest. From the smell of her arousal, she was nearly there and he had yet to even touch her with a finger. He knew her body better than she did.

"Yeah, and they can wait till we are through." Buffy surprised him, sort of reaching back and yanking him back towards her by his sweats, half tearing them off him as she did. Her hand then grabbed his hard cock, trying to force him inside her, but he kept himself just rubbing against her outer lips.

BAMBAMBAMBAM

"No, love. It's the love of your life out there." Spike said with mock seriousness. "You wouldn't want to waste your time with a soulless evil thing like me." Spike's said with a straight face. Still, the laughter in his eyes pissed her off.

Buffy searched the floor around them and found an afghan that looked suitable; she tied it around her waist as an imitation of a skirt. And walked to the door ready to kill both Angel and Spike.



______________________________________________

Liam Angel O'Connor was furious. He had glanced through the window and had seen Spike attempting to rape "his" Buffy. Angel had a 9mm pistol in his pocket and was determined to use it if he had too - to free Buffy from the evil monster that had claimed her against her will. How could anyone believe that any woman would choose Spike over him? He looked into the antique mirror next to the door when he saw Buffy escape the monster inside. He looked good and he knew it. His own eyes convinced him of that, even though his comb over hid his bald spot and his baggy clothes hid his ever-increasing 58-inch waist. Angel believed he was a catch and any woman would be lucky to have him.

Buffy answered the door with a plastered on smile on her face, inwardly seething at Angel for interrupting her hard earned morning of sex. She would be nice to him if he let her, but she was damn well tired of his antics. Every six months or so, Angel would break up with Nina and come chasing Buffy, make trouble for a few days and then go home. Why a nice woman like Nina would take his shit, she would never know.

"Well at least you are sober this time." Escaped Buffy's mouth before she thought to censor her words.

"Buffy, I've come for you." Angel said looking for the entire world like a two bit actor playing an overly dramatic role in a sappy non-network TV show.

Buffy snorted. "No Angel, the last time you came for me you lost your soul. So, no Angel coming for Buffy, thank you."

"Buffy, it's the claim making you like this. In your heart you know you love me." Angel's overly brooding melodramatic poses nearly sent Buffy into a fit of laughter. Had he always been like this? Her inner voice answered yes. She realized that he had always been this way, but she had so been in love with the idea of loving him that she had ignored the truth of him.

"Angel, Spike is the father of my children, my best friend, my lover, my husband and my mate. In other words, all the things you could never be … never tried to be." She was trying to be nice, but Angel's melancholy posing was pissing her off.

"Buffy, if this is because I left, I did it for your own good." Angel said as he dramatically ran his fingers through his hair mussing up his comb over.

"Angel, the best thing you ever did was leave me … not for the reasons you think, but because it forced me to grow up and truly understand love for the first time. If you had stayed, I never would have gotten that." Buffy was trying to put a good spin on things and not laugh at his bald spot.

"Buffy, what you have with Spike isn't real. It's his claim forcing you to feel this way. I am your sugar plumb." Angel looked for the entire world like a six-year-old kid leaning in for his first kiss as Buffy palmed his face and shoved him hard away from him.

"Angel, leave and please, never come back." Buffy slammed the door. She spied her mate standing at the base of their Gone With The Wind style staircase laughing so hard he could no longer stand. As she looked around the foyer, she saw where her eldest child had stored her riding quirt, an evil grin spread across Buffy's face as she grabbed it and rushed towards her husband. But he saw her coming and ran up the stairs. Angel was forgotten, till months later when she heard the rest of the story.

_________________________________________


Angel was furious; how dare Spike control his poor innocent little Buffy with his evil villainous claim and defile her with his demonic sex games. My God, he bet Spike even went down on her! It would be just like him. He pulled his pistol from his coat as he searched the side of the house for a way inside. As he approached the door, he saw the child monster - the one he most hated of Buffy's children, little Willy. Didn't Buffy get it? Her children were half monsters, and even if the other half was angelic Buffy, they were still monsters. Especially this one - Little Spike with his blue jeans button down shirt, loafers and his glasses perched on his nose, looking for the entire world like the insolent milksop Spike had been before he was turned.

"What you doin' her bye?" Angel growled out at William.

"I live here, you ponce." William looked Angel up and down over the rim of his glasses. "What would bring you here? Your love of mum slapping you down or to see that Pappa still looks better than you?"

"What you doin' here bye? Here to study your Da's sexual deviations, so you can use them on some poor unsuspecting girl some day?" Angel saw red, and he wanted to give the boy the discipline he should have given his Da all those years ago.

"First of all, ewwww." William rolled his eyes looking like his mum as he did. "And second, I am bloody eleven years old, and I still get more action than you, old man."

Angel brought his gun hand down planning on pistol-whipping the boy, but his hand was caught in a vice like grip. William held Angel's hand in place and stared into the former vampire's eyes as he showed that he was the stronger. Then ever so slowly at first, the boy began to squeeze. It only took a matter of seconds for Angel to hear his bones cracking over the searing pain. The look in the boy's eyes was cold and deadly, so much like his dad's that Angel began to know true fear.

William suddenly shoved Angel backwards. "Now mate, we are going to discuss you harassing me mum."

________________________________________


Rupert Giles had discovered that William had left his home only moments ago. It had taken him only a few seconds to discover from his sisters that the boy had left his journal of poetry at home and had went to retrieve it. Knowing Buffy and Spike's plans, Rupert had hurried to catch the boy before he was scarred for life - or more so - his surrogate daughter. She and her husband were always grabbing at each other and caressing each other. But what he saw had when he had arrived had him half way between laughing and taking the boy for ice cream or calling the clergy and hoping that Buffy and Spike wouldn't be to upset at their only son taking holy vows.

The sight that greeted him was a broken and bloody Angel lying on the grass in tears, as William danced around him continuing to kick him at regular intervals. Not hard kicks, he realized. The kicks were meant more as an insult, rather than to do harm.

Giles pulled out his cell phone and called an ambulance to pick up the beaten, bruised and humiliated former vamp. "William, do be a good boy and please quit hitting Angel. You have no idea what kind of diseases he might have."

"Yes, Grand Pappa." William said then walked over and sat down in the lawn chair next to the door.

"This was assault. I'll see you in prison bye." Angel nearly screamed through his tears.

"Yes old man, you could do that." Giles answered for his grandson. Then the Ripper made an appearance in the wrinkled old face of the head watcher. "But then you wouldn't live to see the sundown."

And that was the last any of them had heard from Angel


______________________________________________


September 1999

Elder Buffy couldn't help the smile that came to her with the memory. That was her Will. Sure, she was still gonna kill him, but he was HER son. Ok, she was gonna ground him, and she sooo wasn't gonna cave and let him off restriction early… this time.

As she and Younger Buffy turned the corner, she saw a humorless sight to say the least. Before them stood a completely shaved Xander, bald as a cue ball, bouncing around Spike like a small puppy trying to get petted. Spike was trying to hide behind William and Erin, but it wasn't working, given that the kids kept dodging out of the way.

Xander suddenly saw the two Buffys and skipped over to them. "Buffys! I'm married and gonna be a daddy! And Spike … when he catches Riley Finn … said I could punch him and kick him and even stomp him if I wanted." Xander was now bouncing on the toes of his feet.

"What the hell happened to Xander?" Older Buffy asked Spike

"Bloody Whelp's been over dosed on exxtacy, shagged nearly to death by an Amazon, tortured, shaved and mated. So give the bloke a break." Spike was strangely defensive of the erratic Xander.

"Well, then let's get back home." Elder Buffy said, William's punishment forgotten for a moment. Like most parents, once she had seen that he was safe she was so relieved that she was going to let him think he got away with it, then hit him with his punishment when he least expected it.

____________________________________________


"You know," Riley Finn began when he saw that all his prisoners were awake, "I actually started helping on the interdimensional travel stuff just to find one world where Buffy chooses me in the end… but in every world where a 'Spike' survives, she winds up with him. And you know the worst part?"

"You're a delusional bastard with visions of mediocrity?" Doyle answered.

"Good one." Riley replied, "But no. In every world where Spike dies she winds up with Angel. Angel gets the slot, not me. Is that bullshit or what??

Doyle quirked one eyebrow then snarked, "Well maybe if you filled her slot better you might have been able to fill it fulltime."

Riley raced across the room in a heartbeat pinning the chained Doyle to the wall. "I filled her slot perfectly, thank you." He stepped back. "When I filled her slot, I had her screaming for more."

"Maybe that was the problem." Angel smirked, "Your Tab is too small for her slot. Sometimes less isn't more."

"Oh yeah, like your's is better," Finn nearly screamed. "Obviously Buffy thinks your slot filler is second best, if that."

"Oh My God!" Cordelia screamed. "I sooo do not need to hear about your slot fillers or ewww… Buffy's slot. Damn, maybe I should get Spike to fill my Slot."

"Hello, perfectly good slot filler right here!" Doyle told her.

"All of us here do… well, except Colonel Tabless here." Angel said with a smirk.

"You're funny." Riley said between clinched teeth, rushing towards Angel with a cattle prod. "Let's see how your slot filler likes this!" He snarled as he hit Angel in the nuts with a thousand volts of electricity.

Angel's screams hit a pitch that only dogs could hear before he passed out.

Tbc