[Reviews - 26] Printer
Summary: Buffy Summers is starting school in the middle of sophomore year at Sunnydale High. Sunnydale's the same old hellmouth and everyone's the same except for Buffy, she's not the slayer, she's something more.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3178 Read: 4031
Published: 05/16/2005 Updated: 07/18/2005

1. One by FaintlyRememberBreathing [Reviews - 11] (1039 words)
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing.

2. Two by FaintlyRememberBreathing [Reviews - 7] (1063 words)
The teacher's lines and most of the concept about how Cordelia and Buffy meet are taken from the episode Welcome to the Hellmouth. Joss is god.

I couldn't resist that line in there about Daniel Tosh. If it makes it sound stupid or if you think I should just cut it let me know. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Added that bit about Xander at the end so I could tie it in with the next chapter.

3. Three by FaintlyRememberBreathing [Reviews - 8] Liked (1076 words)
This has taken a long time to update and I apologize for that. I just don't want it to suck too bad.

Also regarding the next chapter. I'm not sure whether or not to have Dru. I think she's a wonderful character but she'll get in the way of the Spuffyness and frankly I suck at writing her craziness. Please let your opinions be known.

One more thing. I just got rid of the master, mostly because it'd be to difficult to find some way to fit Spike in and of course this story needs Spike. Plus I'm incredibly lazy.

Plus if anything particularly sucks point it out because I'm sick of looking at it and I don't want to read through it again to find mistakes. That was a really long Author's note and if you made it to the end I would just like to congradulate you.