Ch. 9


Her rant was cut short by a passionate embrace. Spike pulled away, and whispered in her ear, “Well, if we’re going to clean up after ourselves, might as well make it worth the effort, shouldn’t we?”


The young woman gave him a heated look. “That sounds like a good idea. First things first though--you’re way overdressed for the occasion. I think we’ll have to get rid of this extra clothing...” She straddled his thighs and began to unbutton his jeans.


Spike lay back and let her continue her exploration. It was nice to be the passive one, every now and then. Anyway, he was curious to see what she was going to do.


As she lowered her lover’s zipper, Buffy noticed that he wasn’t moving. At all. *Huh? Am I doing something wrong?* She looked up to see that he was gazing at her, a lazy smile on his face. *Oh. Oh! He’s letting me take control. What do I do now?! I’ll probably just embarrass myself...*


Her hesitation and uncertainty were obvious. “Just do what comes natural, luv. There isn’t a right or wrong--follow your instincts.”


“That obvious, huh?” Buffy smiled and stretched across the vampire’s length to give him a hungry kiss. She then returned to her previous position and began to pull his pants off. He must have washed up, as she couldn’t smell herself on him anymore. *Wonder if he had ulterior motives?*


*Good thing I remembered to wash up a bit. Maybe it’ll pay off...* His mind went completely blank as he felt her take him in her mouth. His hips lifted off the bed before he could regain control of his body. He took an unnecessary breath and tried to remain calm. He could feel her drag her tongue up the underside, until she hit that tiny sensitive spot, just below the head.


“Please, luv. Yeah--right there...”


Buffy was nervous as hell, as she’d never done this before. Sure, she’d talked about it with the girls, pretending to be an old pro at it, but truth was she’d never been this close to a penis--ever. She’d always imagined oral sex as something degrading, where the woman was in a submissive position. However, as her ministrations rendered Spike incoherent, she realized that the power was with the woman, not with the man. She relaxed her throat muscles and took him in completely. When she heard him beg her not to stop, she smiled to herself. *Wow, I could get him to do anything if I keep this up. Maybe I’ll ask him to mow the lawn...*


When he was completely sheathed in her mouth, Spike didn’t think that unlife could get any better. That was until she began rubbing the base of her tongue against his cock. *Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! Pull out before it’s too late!*


Buffy felt him pull out of her mouth with a sudden jerk. “Is there something wrong? I didn’t bite you, did I?”


Spike pulled her up to him, and gave her a slow, sensual kiss that left her wanting for breath. “No, pet. You were doing everything just right. If you kept that tongue thing up, I wouldn’t have been able to hold back. I don’t believe you’re ready for that quite yet.”


Relieved, she placed a chaste kiss on his neck. “Thanks--I don’t think I’m quite ready for that yet, either. I know what I am ready for, though.” At that, she scooted down to his erection, and eased herself onto him.


Both blondes moaned at the intimate contact. This second coupling would last longer than their first time. Buffy bent forward, and took one of his nipples in her mouth, twisting her tongue around it, never breaking rhythm. She pulled away from it, and left a trail of wet kisses up his chest to his neck, where she playfully nipped at his jugular. Encouraged by his growling, she centred her attention on that particular spot, until she had ‘marked’ him with a very dark hickey.


Spike felt her work on the hickey; if it was possible, the idea of her marking him made him even hornier. There was going to be no way to hide it; it’s not like he went around wearing turtlenecks. It was as if she wanted to show the world that he was hers.


Buffy felt her orgasm approaching, like a wave far from the coast. The wave starts small, but grows as it approaches the shore. This one was going to be a tidal wave, from the feel of it. She increased her pace, and felt her pulse race. A bead of sweat hung from her nose, threatening to drip onto her lover. He anticipated this, and reached up to lick it away.


Holding his demon at bay, the blonde vampire knew his release was close. He also knew that the Slayer was close as well. Her breathing was laboured, her eyes unfocused, and she had changed the angle of penetration so that her clit rubbed against him on every thrust. She was using him to get off, and this turned him on. He began to push up harder, trying to increase her pleasure.


Buffy took her weight off her arms and dropped to kiss Spike as she felt her orgasm rock through her. She felt his muscles tighten as he also reached his peak.


Kissing, grasping, clutching at each other, they felt wave after wave of intense emotion rolling over them as they experienced simultaneous orgasms.


Exhausted, Buffy collapsed on top of Spike. “Oh, man, I think I reached nirvana or something. I’m still seeing flashes...”


The blonde vampire was, for the first time in his life, at a loss for words. The best he could come up with, in response, was a grunt.


“Ooh--the chatterbox has been reduced to caveman speak!”


The Slayer immediately regretted her taunting, as two strong arms flew up and to her sides, tickling her. “Uncle!... Uncle! I’m sorry--please stop!” She didn’t have the energy to fight him off--submitting was so much easier.


Spike stopped the assault, and pulled her down to him in an embrace. They lay there, catching their breath (although he was just going through the motions), for a long time. Eventually, Buffy sat up, and turned to look at her guest.


“I’ll go get some clean sheets and candles. Something tells me it probably doesn’t smell too good in here.”


The vamp took a deep breath, as he pulled his jeans up. “Smells good to me.”


Buffy rolled her eyes. “I doubt Dawn would agree with you. Can you start taking the sheets off the bed?”


As he gave in to her request, Spike felt odd at the domesticity of this scene. He makes love to the Slayer, holds her afterwards, and then proceeds to help her change the sheets. He would be the laughing stock of Sunnydale’s entire vampire population if this got out. Now, why didn’t this bother him? Why wasn’t he telling her to sod off, to change the sheets herself, as he bloody well should be doing? That’s when it hit him--he had developed feelings for the Slayer; there it was, in big neon letters, taunting his demon: Spike loves Buffy... He sat on the corner of the bare bed, head held in his hands.


When did his unlife get so complicated?


Buffy walked into the bedroom, and found the blonde vampire holding his head. “Spike? Are you feeling sick again?”


Spike snapped out of his trance and looked up. “Huh? No, no, I’m fine pet. Just doin’ a bit of thinking, that’s all.” He grabbed a corner of the sheet and helped her make the bed. “Thinking about this, about us. Don’t quite know what to make of it, to be honest.”


The young woman pulled up her side of the comforter, and looked at the vampire. “Honestly? I don’t know what to make of us either. Do you even want there to be an us? I mean, if this gets out, that you’re shagging the Slayer, as you’d put it, you won’t be able to show your face in the demon community.”


“First of all, ‘yes’, I would like there to be an us, if you’re willing. And I mean more than the shagging, as nice as that is.” Spike smiled at his slayer. “This weekend, you showed me your true nature--compassionate, loving, strong... That’s the Buffy I want to spend time with. As for the demon community, bugger them. Like they don’t know I already patrol with you--they probably already think we’re going at it. But what about your friends, the Scoobies? What about the Watcher? What will they think? I figure they’ll send you in for psychiatric testing and hunt me down to stake me.”


Buffy reached out and took his hand into hers. “There’ll be no staking. I’ll make sure of that. I don’t know how I’ll bring it up. Maybe we should just try to let them know one by one, starting with--God forbid--Giles. He has the right to know first. He’ll say something like ’Bloody Hell’ and wipe a hole through the lenses of his glasses.” She snickered a little, at this image. Her face scrunched at a thought. “Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend? ’Cause, that sounds way wrong...”


Spike raised an eyebrow. “Ugh, no. I prefer... lovers.”


“Sorry, Spike. I am not introducing you to anyone as my lover. That won’t cut it with Mom, or anyone else for that matter.”


“How about ’significant other’?”


“No! That’s too politically correct. Look, we’ll just figure it out when the time comes. For now, we’ll just... we’ll just be happy together, and not put a title to it. Now, I have to light these candles. Can you bring the tray to the kitchen, and I’ll meet you down there?”


The vampire stood and gave her a peck on the cheek. “Sure, luv. I might be out on the porch when you come down. Lots of shade there, and I’m dying for a fag.”


Buffy groaned at his attempt to joke, and pushed him towards the door.