Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you goes to lily, bernardette, demonica, kari, uncaged muse, and tasha for the wonderful reviews. after this there is only one more chap. like i said kinda short but i hope you enjoy it. also i own nothing. Again tasha is the most wonderfull person helping me out by betaing this and putting it in a different point of view and expanding some of the words. Thank you so much Tasha for your hard work and all your help.
Chapter three: Angel

Single ' ' marks indicate thoughts while regular " " marks show actual talking out loud.



"I'm telling you, G-man. The Buffster has flipped. She was attacking Angel like she didn't even know him." Xander was trying to tell Giles about what he saw in the Master's cavern. He was frantic, and his hands waved through the air around him to emphasize each point.



Jenny, the computer science teacher, had an ice pack against Giles' brow. It looked like the Watcher was already in a fight of his own too.



"Xander, please. I've asked you not too ..." Giles' eyes wandered to the beat up figure wandering into the library. "Good Lord! Angel, what happened?"



Angel heaved a sigh. "Buffy is what happened." He managed to say out loud before he slumped down in a chair near the table.



"What do you mean? Is she in more danger?" Giles took off his glasses and wiped them clean. He put them back on and stared at Angel, waiting for him to answer the question.



Angel was reluctant to tell Giles about what he'd witnessed after Xander left. He was worried about what Xander would think of him. He had to admit that he was pretty pathetic in the battle against Buffy. From the look on Giles' face he knew he had no choice but to explain.



"She can definitely take care of herself, Giles." Angel frowned. He reached for an ice pack. Although the wounds were quickly healing, they still stung. He placed the pack over the twin puncture marks on his neck. "She's the one who did all of this to me."



"Go Buffster." Xander cheered. It was about time that Angel got his ass kicked. He laughed at the irony of it. "Although I'm happy she did it, she has to have flipped out for her to kick Dead Boy's ass instead of save it."



Angel grumbled. 'I really don't like that boy.' He wondered for a second if he could get away with taking a bite out of him. He remembered Buffy's order not to kill. He knew he wouldn't kill the idiot, just chew on him a little. He figured Buffy would be upset with him when she was back to normal if he bit Xander. He realized that he'd missed Giles talking to him. "I'm sorry, Giles. What was that?"



"I said," Giles repeated angrily. He was livid to be kept in the dark like this. He needed some answers, and the only two who could give them to him were acting like errant toddlers. "How is it that my Slayer did all that damage? You have a bite mark, which appears to be created by fangs. Do you honestly expect me to believe she did that?"



Giles wanted to demand answers from Angel? Well Angel was ready to lay it all out as bluntly as possible. He was a pissed off vampire now, and Giles was going to get the brunt of it. "Oh, she not only bit me, Giles, but she forced my demon to submit to her. That is no small feat."



Giles stared open-mouthed at Angel in disbelief.



"It was just like she was a vampire, fangs and all, but I could still hear her heartbeat. So, she hasn't been turned. The Master didn't have enough time to anyways."



Xander bit his lower lip. He wanted to make a comment about Buffy forcing Dead Boy to submit to her. He practically had to sew his lips shut to keep from making it.



"Say one word, Xander, and I swear I'll bite you." Angel growled out. He knew what was on the boy's mind.



Xander paled for a moment. A small snort echoed from the stacks in the back of the library. Angel felt the stirrings of family nearby for a brief instant. He shook his head to clear it. He figured that he'd only imagined it. Angel turned his attention back to Giles. "What's going on with Buffy?"



"Was she bitten by the Master?"



"Yes. We saw the bite marks." Angel confirmed. "When we got there, she was standing up from a pool of water. She was alive and biting."



"I have no idea what is going on." Giles sighed. "I shall contact the Council to see what they have to say. For now you, Jenny and Xander can look through all the books I have on Slayers and see if anything like this has ever happened before." He walked into his office to make the call to England.



Jenny, Xander and Angel grabbed separate volumes from Giles' collection. 'This is going to be a long night.' Angel thought to himself.



===========================================



'So, my moonlight is a Slayer. Now that's just neat.' Spike jumped down from the window onto the grass. He strolled across the school grounds back to his car. 'She dominated, Peaches. That's just too bloody funny.'



Spike thought about all that he'd heard as he drove around Sunnydale. He opened his senses out to help narrow his search. "A Slayer biting a vampire. That's something you don't see every day." He parked outside one of the cemeteries. He was going to have to locate her on foot.



Just as Spike started to turn in one direction he felt a power unlike anything he'd ever come across in his 100+ years. He turned in the direction of the power. Something told him that his girl was going to be right at the head of that power.



Spike walked further down the main drag of Sunnydale. He turned down one of the back alleys. He stopped to watch the Slayer, or what he assumed was the Slayer, battling 4 vampires. She was just a slip of a blonde girl. If he hadn't seen her kicking the other vamps asses, he would have ignored her as not being the Slayer.



Spike leaned against the wall of one of the buildings that lined the alley. From the amount of dust floating about the air, he could tell that there had been a lot more than 4 vampires when the battle started. One by one he watched the last four fall to the vicious fighting skills of the Slayer.



Buffy pummeled the last vampire into the ground. Like all the rest before him, she asked the demon if he submitted to her. No matter how many she'd dusted before, each vampire refused to submit. This vampire was the first one wise enough to submit to her. "Good. Drink!" She tore at her wrist to feed the vampire a little of her blood to heal him.



The vampire meekly drank from the Slayer's wrist. He looked up at her hoping that she wouldn't stake him for taking her blood. He shook from head to toe. He'd watched all of his clan become dust at the Slayer's hands.



"You are mine now," Buffy's voice echoed through the alley with the timbre of her power. "You will not kill humans, and you will find me the Master. Now get up and go."



The vampire, although glad that he wasn't dead, soon wished he was when he heard her request. The Master was not someone you wanted to mess with. Then again, neither was this woman. He scurried away. He may not find her the Master, but he was getting as far away from Sunnydale as he could.



"You know luv," Spike spoke while he pushed himself away from the wall. "I think you need to forget about the Master. He's not a nice man you know."



Buffy turned around to face Spike. Her eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. She looked Spike over from head to toe. 'It would be a shame to mar such handsome features.' She licked her lips. "Do we really need to fight?" She asked in a purring voice as she slinked towards Spike. "Or will you just submit to me?"



Spike chuckled. "Oy, I get a choice?" He pointed in the direction of the many dust piles. "Didn't look to me like you gave those jokers a choice, or Peaches for that matter." He smirked at Buffy.



"Well you look so scrumptious just as you are." Buffy continued her walk forward. "I'd hate to break you before I get to truly play with you properly." She practically slithered the last few steps before she came to a stop in front of Spike.



"I think I'd prefer a good rough and tumble, luv." Spike stood his ground in front of her. There wasn't a huge height difference between them. He gazed into her golden flecked, emerald eyes. "You never know ... I might win." He teased.



'Ohhhh. This one I like.' Buffy circled Spike slowly. All of the others had been weak, beneath her notice. This one was different than all of them. He called to her. Maybe it was the fact that he still challenged her after he witnessed the decimation of the previous clan. "Perhaps you are the one who will be strong enough to help me kill the Master."



"Never liked him much anyways." Spike counter circled Buffy's movements. He loved a good fight. Dru's vision was good so far. He liked this slip of a girl. She had sass and fire. "Always a bit too full of himself."



Buffy growled and leapt at Spike. She agreed with Spike's assessment of the Master, but she wanted a piece of this one. She knocked Spike to the ground and straddled his waist.



Spike easily flipped Buffy over his head and behind him. He stood up to face her at the same time she managed to get back on her feet. He threw a left hook to her jaw that she dodged, followed by a kick that she blocked.



Buffy giggled in delight as they exchanged punches and kicks. Each kick was blocked and punch was evaded or knocked to the side. The battle was even, and both of them were getting into it. It was a glorious fight. Both partners danced and sparred from one end of the alley to the other without a care.



Satisfied with the fight, Buffy stepped back and dropped her fists. She noted the puzzled look on Spike's face.



"That was fun, Slayer. What's the matter? Is the little Slayer tired?" Spike mocked.



Buffy barely restrained the urge to fly at him with fists and fangs again. She growled low instead in warning. She looked at him as calmly as she could. "Do you know what happens when two equals meet?" She continued before he could give a smart aleck answer. "They either kill each other or they help each other."



Spike tilted his head to the side in curiosity. She couldn't be a full grown woman yet, but she intrigued him. Her spirit was older than even him. He felt it.



"I think we would make a good team." Buffy stretched her hand out towards Spike. "Will you be my partner?"



Spike faltered slightly when his fingertips touched Buffy's. Something electric sparked the touch. "That wasn't exactly what I had planned when I searched for you." He knew that Dru told him that the moonlight was for him to have now, but he wasn't sure if he could go through with it. "I'll tell you what, if you want my help with the Master I require a form of payment, some of your blood."



Buffy hadn't thought about offering any kind of payment for his help. His request seemed reasonable enough. She thought it over for a couple minutes before she bare her neck to him. "You may take enough to be stronger but not enough to weaken me. Cross me on this, and you will be dust."



Spike licked his lips. Slayer blood was the most powerful blood a vampire had the treat of sampling. He'd killed two Slayers in his time, but it had been a while. He pulled Buffy into his arms, rubbing up and down her arms while hips lips danced up her jugular.



Buffy closed her eyes. She wasn't afraid of the pain. In a strange way she wanted the pain that his bite would bring. She craved to feel him pull her blood into him. In that small way she would be a part of him, something he longed for.



Spike's fangs pierced the smooth flesh of Buffy's neck when he could no longer fight the pulsing throb of the blood flowing beneath the skin. With the first long pull of her blood, Spike felt his cock harden. His control to only take a small sip slipped from his grasp. She was pure nirvana. He wanted more of her, all of her.



Buffy tightened up in Spike's arms. She felt as Spike tore harder into her neck to draw more of her blood into his mouth. Instead of pushing him away, she pulled him closer. She felt the pulse of Spike's demon calling to her own. She growled in response to his call. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.



Spike ripped himself away from Buffy's neck. Rivulets of blood dribbled down her neck while he stared at her dress. Frantically he pulled the buttons of his jeans apart to release his hard cock to the outside air. His hand dove under her dress to push it up to her waist. He ripped her underwear right off her body.



Buffy gasped at the cool air hitting her heated sex. She growled in pleasure, her eyes locked with Spike's. "Yes." She ground out rocking her hips in the air towards him. She wrapped her hands around his neck to lift herself up.



Spike surged forward. He impaled Buffy on his thick member, piercing through her virgin barrier in one swift thrust. The brief scream of pain from her was music to his ears, one that he had not heard in a very long time. This woman was his wholly and fully. No other had her before, and no other would ever touch her.



Buffy felt the tears slip down her cheeks from the initial pain of his thrusts. The pain quickly shifted into full blown pleasure. She rocked into his thrusts to match his rhythm and movements. She wanted to be as close to him as possible. Nothing would ever feel as good to her as being one with Spike.



When the scent of Buffy's virgin blood scented the air around them, Spike's demon went nuts. He buried his fangs back into her neck and pulled two more full gulps down his throat. He growled, "MINE!" He was possessive in all ways that mattered. Both his demon and the man wanted this woman. He claimed her in the only way his demon could. He cut his tongue on his fangs then applied the mixture of blood and saliva to Buffy's wounds to make sure they scarred.



Buffy screamed out her orgasm with the plunging of Spike's fangs back into her neck. He channel contracted around his member. She yelled out "YOURS" just before her own fangs sank into the same side of Spike's neck where Drusilla's mark lay. She tore into the flesh of his neck and supped his blood, "Mine." She echoed.



"Yours," Spike howled. His cock shot thick jets of his cold seed into Buffy's womb. He felt complete for the first time in his entire existence. He felt the claim snap into place, and he collapsed against the building to the ground.



Both of them rested against each other, panting and sated.