Chapter 3


“For gods sake, doesn’t ANYBODY answer the bloody phone around here…where the hell is Harmony” Angel groused and snatched up the receiver.

“Yes, hello, what is it?”

“Is that Wolfram and Hart, lawyers?”

“Yes”

“I want to sue somebody – they stole my wedding!”

“What – look, lady, we’re not that kind of lawyers, you need to find-“

Ignoring what Angel was saying, Anya continued,

“I know who you are, I used to be a vengeance demon, but that aside, we have mutual friends, well acquaintances…”

“………I’m sorry, I’ll pass you over to one of the secretaries when I can find one that is, they might be able to give you the names of some lawyers that can-“

“Buffy Summers”

“…………Help you – what – what about Buffy?”

“She’s the bitch that’s stolen my wedding, that’s what - her and that bloody bleached vampire!”

“I’m sorry, who did you say you are again?” Angel’s demeanour changing in an instant

“I told you, my name is Anya, I was going to marry Xander Harris yesterday at the House of Aphrodite”

“Go on”

“And it didn’t happen – somehow, they managed to hijack everything, they got married instead, with my wedding ring, and my bouquet, and then they won MY honeymoon!”

“I see. So what would you be suing for, exactly?”

“The cost of my wedding…AND the honeymoon they had, it should have been mine – well mine and Xander’s, but we can forget about him for the moment!”

“I tell you what, Anya…where are you now?”

“On a boat, just off Long Beach”

“Right, can you be at the Starbucks on the beach front at 10.30 tomorrow morning?”

“Yes”

“Good, I’ll send a car for you”

“Thanks… um, how much will all this cost?”

“Well let me see…as you know Buffy – how about if we do this on a no-win, no-fee basis – this is just a one off mind” Angel said, smiling to himself

“Excellent, 10.30am Starbucks beach front, got that, bye!” Anya put the phone down and smiled as she lay down on the bed.


****************


“Xander!” Willow opened her front door and smiled brightly, then she remembered the circumstances and frowned

“Um are you okay, come in – want some tea?”

“Great, thanks”

Willow went and put the kettle on and came back into the lounge with a plate of cookies.

“Oh, hey, not for me…I had them for breakfast…and lunch…dinner I had the plain ones…Oh, but Larry said he liked the cherry ones…”

Willow was nervously stepping form foot to foot, wringing her hands, waiting for the kettle to boil.

She made tea and took it in.

“So…how was your day – did the guys at the site say anything, what did you tell them?”

“Oh…I just said there’d been a change of plan” Xander sipped his too hot tea.

He put it down on a coaster and sat forward

“Willow…” Willow felt her stomach muscles tighten, she felt slightly sick and wondered just how long she could last without blurting out the secret of the spell…

“Hmm?”

“I’ve heard from Anya again”

“Oh?”

“Yeah…she um, she text me another message” Willow sat there expectantly

“She’s going to sue Buffy and Spike – she said they deliberately stole our wedding, and she wants compensation”

“Compensation?”

“She wants the cost of the honeymoon”

Willow relaxed a little, thankful that Xander hadn’t asked her any awkward questions.

“I – I see, and um, h-how do you f-feel about that?”

“Quite frankly, I really don’t know at the moment…see on one hand, I’m wondering if it’s true, they HAVE kept the rings and did seem to get married and that, but I just don’t understand………”

“What?”

“How it happened – something happened why did they suddenly do it?”

THAT was a question Willow had been dreading………

Xander didn’t notice Willow’s discomfort and carried on.

“I’ve been over it – I was there, feeling really yucky you know, that bowtie thing was making me feel sick and faint, Spike opens this door and sits me down in this room…oh god, the hipflask!”

“Hipflask?”

“Do you think there was something other than vodka in the hipflask?”

Willow was completely confused

“Xander, start again, what hipflask, what vodka?”

“When I felt bad, Spike offers me a mouthful from his hipflask…I was reluctant at first, thinking if it was Scotch or something, Anya would smell it and go ballistic, but he told me it was vodka.

I thought for a minute he might have spiked it with something…but I went with you to the ceremony room, didn’t I, it’s not like it knocked me out or anything, and they would have done the same thing to Anya wouldn’t they – no…that can’t be it. Oh gods it just doesn’t make sense! None of it makes sense”

Willow kept glancing at Xander, but she still said nothing about the spell, she couldn’t risk falling out with him, he’d have nobody………she was aware that Xander was talking again.

“It was Anya that walked away saying she didn’t want to get married – or her exact words were oh bollocks, this wedding’s off – who was with Anya when Spike was with me?”

“Me”

“You and not Buffy?”

Willow nodded

“But at no time did you see Buffy give Anya anything, a, a drink or candy – anything that could have been spiked to make her walk off like she did”

“No, she couldn’t have, she didn’t!” Willow said, knowing this was the truth, Xander nodded

“I just don’t get it…oh well, I suppose we’ll find out when Spike and Buffy get home – oh sorry…(Xander answered his ringing cell-phone) Hello – Cordelia?………Yes…………really………um, actually no, no I didn’t, all I knew was that Anya said she was… sorry, what? – When………um yes I suppose so, what for………huh, I’m just trying to do that now…okay then, bye”

Willow was intrigued that Xander had just had a call from Cordelia.

He slipped the phone back into his pocket

“That was Cordelia – apparently, Anya’s using Wolfram and Hart to sue Buffy – she seemed surprised I didn’t know it was them she was using…figures I suppose. Anyway, she wants me at the main LA office next Friday, they need my side of the story, what I can tell them. They’ve sent a writ to the hotel where Buffy and Spike are; they’ve been subpoenaed to attend too. Willow, come with me”

“WHAT?”

“Please?”

“Oh, um yeah, c-course!”

**************

Spike and Buffy left it to the last possible second before sunrise to go indoors from their fantastic night on the beach.

Inside the room, they pulled out the black screens and covered the windows.

Slowly they undressed each other, it didn’t take long as they were both only in shorts and a tee shirt. It thrilled Buffy as her husband’s eyes appraised every inch of her warm skin, and she eagerly went to him as he tugged her into a tight embrace kissing her like there was no tomorrow. They tumbled to the bed still kissing and Buffy was trying to hold as much of him as she could, his head, his back, they rolled and kissed, each time their kisses getting more urgent and needy.

His cool lips brushed her throat, he trailed lower, softly massaging her soft skinned firm breasts, sucking her hard nipples in turn making her writhe and beg. Her hands weren’t idle and she fluttered her nails down his back.

Spike continued to leave a trail of cool kisses down her body and he settled between her silken thighs he raised her bottom and ‘scented’ his cheeks over the soft scrub of her dark curls, drinking in the scent of her arousal.

Buffy was mewling, making soft little gasps at the back of her throat. Spike loved this; he felt her fingers in his hair and her softly undulating hips begging him to taste her………

Swirling his tongue round and round her clit, she let out a wail of pure pleasure, that turned to breathy little gasps as he alternated between swirling and swiping back and forth over the hard little bundle of nerves.

Every so often he’d slip his tongue lower to mop up her flowing essence, growling against her clit, the vibrations sending thrills right through her.

He was getting unbearably hard and kissing quickly up her body he took his weight on one forearm, positioned himself at her hot wet sex and thrust forward, nuzzling her neck at the same time.

All Buffy’s senses seemed hypersensitive and she arched her back and raised her legs, locking her ankles high up around his back. This sent him so deep inside her that she felt the first orgasm on her before she could properly draw breath. He felt her muscles squeeze him, but he kept the pace quite slow and deliberate, pushing all the way in, the sweet sticky friction felt unbelievably good.

Kissing her hard, their tongues fort a duel for supremacy, and he kept up the steady pace of thrusting up until he was completely hilted, then pulling almost all the way out. Buffy let her legs drop and putting her feet flat on the mattress she began to thrust her hips up in time with him, she begged him to go faster, and she raked her nails down his back, leaving slightly raised red welts, she bit his neck, sucking hard hickeys, making Spike really pound into her, his toes digging into the mattress to get some really deep thrusts into her cervix. Buffy keened as she felt her second orgasm building, she knew it was going to be so good.

“Oh god…so big………so, so good, don’t stop babe, love you oh god Spike – I – I love- love you – ooooohhhhh –babe, claim...claim me “ she gasped and pressed his head to her neck, lifting her chin to give herself to him completely.

Spike eyes rolled as her slick tight walls clenched at his huge hardness, and she felt him swell, when his fangs slid into the silky soft flesh of her neck she could feel the pull of her womb match the pull of her blood, giving her the longest, strongest, deepest orgasm she’d ever had.

Spike removed his fangs and roared out his climax, emptying himself inside her, before totally collapsing on top of her – he’d never come so hard in his total existence before!

Buffy was panting, she felt like she’d run a marathon or three! Spike had his head in her neck, and she kissed his cheek and whispered

“Wow…told you it’d would be worth waiting for!”

Spike grinned and raised his head

“You did pet, you did!” Buffy grinned, felt he was still hard, and still inside her. Before he knew what was happening, she’d rolled them and was on top. Spike’s hands immediately went to her hips and she began a slow roll and figure of eight motion………seven more times they did it, each taking it in turns to dominate the proceedings, changing positions frequently.

One thing Spike knew, even if he existed to be a thousand years old, he’d never forget this night, ever.

They made love all day – until sheer exhaustion took over at around 3pm