Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing; DIsclaimer in full affect.
Buffy sat with her hand to her kiss-swollen lips. “Oh my God, what was that?” Her mind was going a mile a minute and she couldn’t complete a single thought. She looked up to see a very shocked Spike who was in no better shape than she was.

“Say something Spike because you sitting there not saying anything is wigging me out!” Her voice was panicked.

“Buffy…” was the only thing he could get out of his mouth, so Buffy decided it was best to start.

Taking on a calmer tone, she spoke, “Spike listen, I don’t know what just happened here but there has to be some sort of explanation. We got caught in the moment and things got carried away and we kissed. We can handle this like adults, yeah?”

“Buffy, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. Please don’t hate me.” He pleaded in sheer desperation.

“Spike, why would I hate you?”

“Because what happened was a mistake.” Buffy didn’t know if she should be relieved or pissed off that Spike thought it was a mistake, but her pride got the best of her and she went with pissed off.

“What!” she couldn’t hide the hurt in her voice, “You know what, I think I should hate you! Spike, I think you should leave!” her eyes were glassy with unshed tears.
Spike let out a frustrated sigh, “Buffy, wait I didn’t mean it like that, you took it all wrong!” He was desperately trying to backpedal.

“Oh really, how is a girl supposed to take it when a guy tells her it was a mistake that he kissed her!” Buffy was fighting the tears that were threatening to spill over. She didn’t know why but for some reason his words hurt her more than she wanted to admit.

Spike could see she was fighting tears and it was tearing him up inside. He had the urge to just go to her, throw his arms around her, and kiss her till she was limp in his arms. He wanted to tell her so much that that was the best kiss in his entire life and that she made him feel like only they existed. He was broken out of his tirade by the sound of Buffy’s voice.

“Spike, are you listening to me?” Buffy was at the end of her rope, she didn’t know if she wanted to beat him senseless or kiss him breathless, but before she could make up her mind Spike was crushing his mouth against hers in a desperate kiss.

Buffy didn’t have time to blink before Spike was crushing her lips with his. When oxygen became an issue, he pulled back just long enough to let her get air. Without another thought, he was bruising her with another kiss. Buffy was so caught up in the moment that she forgot that she was hurt by what he said. Spike pulled away from her mouth and trailed wet open-mouthed kisses down to her neck and collarbone. When Buffy finally found her voice she asked breathily, “Spike, what are you doing?”

“Why, do you want me to stop?” He managed to get out between nips and kisses on her neck. Waiting for her reply, he continued his ministrations. Buffy gave the only answer she knew was the right thing to say.

“No, dear God, please don’t stop.” It was almost a whisper and Spike wasn’t quiet sure he heard her right, but when her hands crawled up his back and tangled themselves in his hair he knew what she wanted.

Spike lead her to the couch, slowly laid her down, and looked in the eyes. “God, do you know how beautiful you are right now?” He rasped out in a lust-filled tone.

She smiled shyly at him and cupped his cheek to bring him down to kiss her. This time it was a slow languid kiss, not rushed or bruising, just soft and knowing.

Spike could feel himself spiraling fast into the abyss and he had to make sure that she wanted the same thing he did. He looked at her through hooded lust-filled eyes. “Buffy, is this what you want? Cause if it’s not, we should stop before it goes too far and I don’t know if I can stop.”

“Spike, what do you mean?” She had a slight look of fear on her face.

“No that’s not what I meant. It’s just I want you so bloody bad I can feel you in my soul, but if you want to stop we can. I would never make you do anything you didn’t want to; it’s just…I feel like I’m drowning in you Summers.” His voice desperate, but still filled with pure love and adoration.

Buffy reached up and ran her finger along his chiseled jaw in a line down to his full bottom lip where he grabbed her finger between his teeth in a playful bite. Buffy looked him straight in the eyes and with all the courage she could muster she told him what he had been longing to hear all night.

“Spike, I want you to be my first. I couldn’t imagine anyone else I would want to share that with. You have been my best friend for as long as I can remember and you know me better than anyone else in the world. I trust you and I know you would never do anything to hurt me.”

Spike was in awe, he didn’t know what to say. Here she was offering ‘HIM’ her most precious gift, her virginity. He didn’t say anything for a long moment, and Buffy was beginning to think that he didn’t want to. When Spike realized Buffy was looking at him with hurt in her eyes, he leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on her lips to reassure her that he wanted her more than anything at that moment. Buffy felt herself relax with his soft kiss and knew that this was what she really wanted.

Buffy began to sit up on the couch and Spike thought she was trying to get away from him so he jumped off her as if she had burned him.

“Spike, what’s wrong!” Buffy stood there looking confused.

“Sorry, I thought you wanted me to stop since you tried to get off the couch,” all his insecurities surfacing.

She chuckled softly. “No. I just thought that well, maybe we should go uh to my room; you know where we could have a bed or something.” Buffy started to blush.

Spike smiled at her innocence and took her hand in his and started to walk towards the stairs when Buffy stopped them, “Spike, I’m kind of nervous. What if I’m not what you expect?” she looked away shyly.

Scratching his head, he gave her a shy grin. “Well kitten I don’t have a whole lot to go on, but I can almost guarantee that you’ll be amazing.” Spike leaned over, gave her a passion filled kiss, scooped her up in his arms, and took her up the stairs never once breaking the kiss.
When they reached Buffy’s room, he brought her to the bed and laid her down. Coming to lay beside her on the bed, her peppered her face and neck with kisses trying to relax her.

Buffy felt as if her whole body was on fire, yet she shivered as if it were cold. She could feel Spike running his hands over her body in a soothing manner trying to calm her nerves and it was beginning to help. She found herself getting lost in his touches and caresses. She was becoming more daring and began to explore his body. She reached down, tugged at the hem of his shirt, and brought it up over his head. Spike stopped what he was doing to help with his shirt and before Buffy knew it he had her shirt off as well. They lay looking at one another for a moment, writing to memory how the other looked.

Spike stared at Buffy laying there the in her pink lacy bra and yoga pants; he had to remind himself to breath.” God luv, you are the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.”

Buffy self-consciously brought her arms up to cover her chest, “No, don’t hide from me. I want to see you, all of you.” Spike trailed a path with his finger from the side of her neck all the way down to her chest where he took one of her breasts in his hand and kneaded it softly. He was rewarded with a soft moan from Buffy that only drove him further. He brought his mouth down to cover the other breast and suckled her through the material of her bra. Buffy cupped her hand behind his head and pulled him in; needing him to be closer. Spike lifted her slightly off the bed to reach behind her to unclasp her bra. He slowly removed it and tossed it to the floor. He sat up and looked at her and gave a sexy half smile.” I’m gonna remove these silly little pants your wearing. I want to see all of you, from head to toe.” Spike ran his hands down her body to the waist of her pants, slipped his fingers in the edge, and slowly brought them down along with her panties. Spike tossed her clothes to the side and slowly climbed half way up her body. He stopped at her thighs and placed light feathery kisses on them.

Buffy felt like she was on fire, she had never experienced anything like this before, she had made out a few times with boys, but nothing like this. She was nervous and excited all at the same time. She felt Spike placing kisses on her thighs when she felt her thighs being spread apart. By natural instinct, she clamped her thighs together. “S’alright luv, just want to make you feel good.”

“Spike I’ve never, I mean no one has ever done this to me before,” her cheeks blushed with innocence.

Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth and gave her his best sexy smirk. “I promise you’ll love it. If you don’t, I swear I’ll stop. Trust me?”

She nodded her head vigorously. “Okay, I trust you.”

Spike leaned down and slowly eased her thighs apart. Not wanting to scare her, he started slow with open-mouth kisses on her inner thighs and making his way up to her sex. Once she relaxed, he darted out his tongue and swiped it across her opening. Buffy arched her back off the bed and let out a small cry, Spike taking this as okay trailed his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, circled his way around to her clit, and slowly pulled it into his mouth. Buffy felt a tingling sensation down in the pit of her stomach beginning to build.

“Oh God Spike, I have this feeling in my stomach, and I don’t know what it is!” she panted as she trashed her head back and forth.

“Let it go kitten, when you do, it will be the best thing you’ve ever felt. God, Buffy, you taste so good, all clean and sweet. Like milk and honey,” he purred.

Spike went back to work till he felt she was going to release. He slipped one long finger inside her to try and stretch her for him. He slowly pumped his finger in and out then added a second. Buffy arched her hips to his mouth and tossed her head back and forth from pleasure.
“Spike, can’t hold on anymore, feels too good, ohhhhh yes, God yes!” Buffy saw stars behind her eyes as pleasure washed over her body. Spike lapped at her slit licking her clean not wanting to waste one drop of her sweet juices.

Her body fell limp and her legs sprawled to the sides of the bed. Spike came to lie next to her on the bed. “Was that good for you?” he asked in a husky tone.
“That was amazing Spike, I have never felt any thing like that in my life.” She told him breathlessly.
Spike gave her a sexy smirk as he ran a finger in a circular pattern on her flat torso and chuckled lightly, “Glad you liked it Pet.” His caramel smooth tone sending shivers up Buffy’s spine.

Buffy lay there for a moment in the afterglow of her first orgasm while Spike placed small kisses on her abdomen. She pulled him up to eyelevel and kissed him tasting herself slightly on his tongue. She felt her arousal seeping between her legs and onto her thighs.
“Spike, I want you to make love to me,” she said shyly.
“Are you sure kitten? ‘Cause we don’t have to do this if you’re not ready,” he assured her. Spike silently pleaded with his eyed for her to not say no.

She looked deep in his eyes conveying all the emotions she had inside her. “Spike I want to do this, and I want it to be you. I know this isn’t your first time, but I hope it’s as special to you as it is to me.” Her tone was whisper-soft. She had to fight the tears that were threatening her eyes.

When Spike saw tears in her eyes his heart began to swell. “Well in a sense it is my first.” Buffy looked confused and was fixing to object when he put a finger to her lips to silence her. “This is my first time with you, and my first time to make love,” his voice was tight with emotion.

Buffy was so overwhelmed at his confession; she pulled Spike to her and poured every emotion she was feeling into her kiss.

Buffy pulled Spike to lie on top of her. She ran her hands down his chiseled chest and felt all his muscles twitch beneath her fingers. She made her way to the button fly of his jeans and pulled it open. She was surprised to find he wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Spike broke the kiss and looked down at her with a cocky grin, “Sorry luv, never have been too keen with wearing knickers.” He chuckled softly at the blush that crossed Buffy’s face.

Buffy felt a flood of moisture pool between her thighs as she slowly slid his jeans down his slender hips, down to his knees. She tugged slightly, but was unable to get them all the way off. He noticed she was struggling, so he pushed his jeans down the rest of the way; kicking them in the direction of where the rest of their clothes were piled on the floor.

Buffy glanced down between there bodies and saw for the first time Spike’s thick, hard erection. Buffy had to remember to breath. She had never seen any boy’s penis before let alone one that BIG!

In a shaky tone, she voiced her concerns, “Uh Spike. Are you sure that will, uh fit?” Buffy was now just a little more nervous at the thought of something that big being inside her.

Spike chuckled to himself at the look on her face when she looked down and saw his penis. When she made it clear how nervous she really was he leaned down, gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead, and looked her in the eyes. “Buffy luv, I’m not gonna lie to you, it may hurt at first, but I promise I’ll make it good for you,” he purred.

She nodded and tried to look more confidant than she felt, “I trust you Spike, just take it slow, okay?”

Spike slowly spread her legs apart and brought a finger down to her center to see if she was ready for him. He pumped his finger in and out a few times to make sure she was wet and stretched her as much as he could.

Buffy looked at him a little confused. “Gotta make sure your ready for me Pet. Don’t want to hurt you.”

“Oh.” She replied softly, slightly embarrassed of her inexperience. Buffy looked him in the eyes, gave him silent permission, and let him know she was ready.

Spike removed his finger and positioned himself at her wet entrance. He slipped the head in first to let her body get used to the foreign intrusion of his member. Once he felt her relax her muscles he pushed further in slowly till he felt her barrier. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. He pulled back to look into her eyes. They were almost black with lust and passion. “Alright luv this is gonna hurt, but only for a moment. Let me know if it’s too much.” She nodded her head in approval and with one smooth thrust he broke past her virginal barrier and stilled his movements to let her feminine walls adjust to his size.

Buffy gasped as the white-hot pain shot through her body, silent tears rolling down her cheeks. She had never felt pain like this before so much so that it took her breath away.

They lay still for a moment as her body adjusted and the pain subsided. Spike noticed she was crying and immediately felt his heart break. “Buffy, are you alright? If you need to stop I will ‘cause I don’t want to hurt you,” concern laced in his voice.

Buffy reached up to run her fingers through his soft curls to reassure him. “No Spike, I’m okay it doesn’t hurt so much anymore. I want to do this,” she assured him.

Spike leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on the tip of her nose. He lowered his mouth to her ear. “Alright luv, I promise to make it feel good for you, make it special. I want to make you feel as good as I do right now.” His warm breath against her neck caused her body to erupt in goose bumps.

Spike began an achingly slow rhythm sliding in and out as to not hurt her. Buffy could feel a building of sensations starting in her stomach. She grabbed hold of his shoulders and buried her face in his neck and began nipping and sucking the soft skin behind his ear.

Spike had to fight the urge not to explode inside of her from how tight she was and her playing with just the right spot on his neck.

“Buffy, you’re so tight! Feel so good, like heaven being inside of you,” he gasped

“Spike I think I’m gonna cum soon! It feels so good, I feel like sparks are all over my body! OH, OH, OH, SPIKE I’M CUMMING!” Buffy screamed out in ecstasy.

“That’s it baby, cum for me; God you feel so good all wrapped around me. I don’t think I can hold off much longer!” he grunted.

Spike felt her walls flutter around him and her cries of pure ecstasy and with a few more strokes he felt his whole body stiffen and his sack tighten up letting him know he was fixing to spill his seed inside her hot core. With a few jerks and a roar of pure pleasure, he completed his load and rolled off to the side as to not crush her with his body weight.

Buffy lay the in the afterglow of the moment just basking in the wonderful sensations filling her body.

Spike reached over and pulled her to him so they were nose to nose. He peppered her face with kisses and ran his fingers over the skin of her arm till she got goose bumps. They laid there with no words, just touches and kisses to communicate for them. Buffy was the first to break the spell, which they seemed to be under.

“Spike, what’s gonna happen tomorrow when this night is over and we have to face what just happened?”

Spike silenced her with a kiss and pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her. “Let’s not think about that right now, alright luv? Right now let’s just enjoy this moment and sort all the rest out after a good night’s sleep.”
Buffy pulled back so she could see his face, “Will you stay and just hold me tonight, I don’t think I want to be alone.”

“Course luv, I’ll stay, as long as you’ll have me. Now close your eyes and get some rest. We can have our chat in the morning.” He kissed her temple and stroked her damp hair.

Buffy nodded and stifled a yawn. Spike kissed her forehead as Buffy’s eyes drifted shut. When he felt her breathing even out into a steady rhythm, he pulled her to him and spooned her placing a chaste kiss on her lips. Before he let himself give into sleep, he whispered to her, “Well Buffy Anne Summers, I think I’m in love.”



TBC