Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer in full affect! Only one more to go till the WEDDING NIGHT!!!!!!! *WINK WINK, SMIRK* Enjoy! Kuddos!
Spike, Xander and Joyce pulled up in the parking lot of the private beach that they had reserved for the special day. Getting out, Spike looked over the wedding site. There were a few chairs lined with blush colored ribbon and roses facing a white picket archway that was decorated in the same blush roses and gardenias. A long white silk runner went from the edge of the boardwalk to meet the archway. The sun would be setting behind them to give it the romantic feel they were looking for. It was exactly the way Buffy had described it.

Joyce walked up to Spike and placed a hand on his shoulder. “You ready?”

Spike turned and looked her in the eyes. “I’ve never been more ready in my whole entire life,” he said with all the love he felt coursing through his veins.

Joyce gave him a watery smile and squeezed his shoulder affectionately. She had been so wrong to ever think keeping Buffy away from William was the right thing to do. She felt so much guilt for what she had put these poor children through that she was going to do everything in her power to make it up to them.

Spike looked over his shoulder at Xander. “Hey Xan, do you think you can give us a minute.” Xander nodded his head and headed towards the beach. Spike turned and looked at a teary-eyed Joyce. “Joyce I just want to tell you how much this means to me. I know things started out all wrong, but the end result is what matters. You giving me your blessing to marry your daughter is more than I could have ever hoped for, so thanks,” he said with all the sincerity in his heart.

Joyce wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled brightly. “William you have grown up to become an amazing man. My daughter is blessed to have someone who loves her as much as you do. After everything you two have been through because of me, you can still stand here and thank me for something I should have done a long time ago. That William is what being a man is all about. You have no idea how much I love you for making my daughter the happiest girl on earth.”

Spike blushed and looked away at her confession. He had always known that before all this happened Joyce thought very highly of him, but for her to admit that she loved him caused his heart to swell. Looking back at her, he gave her a crooked smile and held out his arm to escort her down the beach.

When Buffy, Giles and Willow arrived at the beach, Buffy felt butterflies fluttering like crazy in her stomach, and then to top it off the baby decided to start doing water aerobics at the same time. They exited the limo and straightened out their clothes. Willow gave Buffy a tight hug and told her she was going to head down and announce that she was there so they could get things under way. Buffy turned to Giles with a huge smile on her face. “Well this is it!”

Giles extended his arm and started to walk towards the boardwalk as he replied, “That it is my dear.”

Willow rushed down to meet Xander at the bottom of the steps. “Hey sweetie, Buffy and Giles are here so we can get started.”

Xander looked at his girlfriend and smiled, “Do you have any idea of how incredible you look right now?”

Willow blushed and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. “You don’t look so bad yourself, and I have to say, love the tie,” she said as she giggled and used his tie to pull him in for another kiss.

Xander pulled away and gave his girlfriend a sly smile. “If that’s the treatment I’m gonna get, I’m gonna wear ties more often.”

Willow rolled her eyes playfully. “Come on Don Juan, let’s get this wedding started.” They signaled to the Minister that everything was ready and the string quartette began to play Bach’s Canon in D minor as she and Xander slowly began to walk arm in arm down the aisle.

Buffy and Giles stood at the edge of the boardwalk waiting for their cue. When they heard the soft sound of music begin, they both looked at each other. Giles squeezed her hand affectionately and smiled. “Well, that’s are cue.” Buffy nodded and they approached the silk runner.

Spike stood up front with the Minister and waited impatiently for Buffy to approach the runner. When the sound of the wedding march began, he finally caught site of his bride and his mouth went dry. She was beyond the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her soft dress flowed over her curves as she floated down the aisle on his father’s arm. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he smiled at her as she approached.

Buffy took one look at Spike standing there in his expensive tailored suit and gasped. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen, and he was all hers. Emotions taking over, her eyes began to well up with tears. Reaching the archway, she turned to Giles and gave him a watery smile as he placed a kiss to her cheek. Giles removed her hand from the crook of his arm and placed her hand in Spike’s. Watching his son take her hands in his with love filled eyes; he stood and waited for the Minister to speak.

“Who gives this woman to be married in this lawfully wedded union?”

Giles looked over his shoulder briefly to look at the teary-eyed mother of the bride and replied, “Her Mother and I do.” With that being said, he went to stand next to Joyce and let the minister proceed.

“You may all be seated. We are gathered here today in the union….”

Buffy and Spike stood there gazing at each other. Everything around them had melted away as soon as their hands met. The feelings they held for one another were being communicated through the intense gaze they shared. Nothing on earth could ruin this moment.

As the Minister continued to speak, Spike squeezed her hand and mouthed, ‘I love you’.

Buffy felt her heart swell at his admission, he had told her I love you before, but at that very moment those words held more meaning than ever. As fresh tears began to swim in her eyes, she mouthed back ‘I love you too’. When she heard the Minister address her, she broke her eyes from Spike’s intense gaze and brought her attention back to the ceremony.

“Do you Buffy Anne Summers take William Randall Giles as your lawfully wedded husband forsaking all others for as long as you both shall live?”

Buffy turned back to Spike and said in a tear tight voice, “I do.”

“And do you William Randall Giles take Buffy Anne Summers as your lawfully wedded wife forsaking all others for as long as you both shall live?”

Spike gave her a crooked smile and replied in a voice deep with love, “I do.”

They both squeezed the other’s hands in a secret telling of their love. The Minister continued and took Spike’s ring from Willow. Handing it to Buffy, he asked her to repeat after him as she placed Spike’s ring on his finger.

“I Buffy Anne Summers” “I Buffy Anne Summers”

“Take thee William Randall Giles as my lawfully wedded husband” “Take thee William Randall Giles as my lawfully wedded husband “

“To have and to hold in sickness and in health” “To have and to hold in sickness and health”

“For richer or poorer for as long as we both shall live Amen” Buffy stared deep into his eyes as she slipped the ring on his finger and said the last of her vows. “For richer or poorer for as long as we both shall live Amen”

The Minister took Buffy’s ring from Xander, handed it to Spike and asked him to repeat after him as he placed the ring on Buffy’s finger.


”I William Randall Giles” “I William Randall Giles”

“Take thee Buffy Anne Summers as my lawfully wedded wife” “Take thee Buffy Anne Summers as my lawfully wedded wife.”

“To have and to hold in sickness and in health” “To have and to hold in sickness and in health”

“For richer or poorer for as long as we both shall live Amen” Spike took a ragged breath trying to fight back the tears as he finished his vows. “For richer or poorer for as long as we both shall live Amen” They stared into each other’s eyes and all they saw was each other.

The Minister wrapped things up and said, “By the power vested in me by the wonderful state of California, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Spike heard those words and pulled Buffy to him in a passionate kiss. The second their lips met, they both felt warmth run through their bodies. The moment they had both been waiting for had now come true. They were now Mr. and Mrs. William Randall Giles.

When they finally broke apart, everyone was wiping at their tears of joy and clapping frantically. Buffy and Spike smiled brightly at their guests as they made their way down the aisle as the quartette played and the guest threw rose petals at them. Everyone came over to greet the happy couple that was standing a few yards from the chairs. Buffy and Spike gave thanks to everyone for coming and sharing their day with them and informed them that they would be to the reception as soon as they finished with their wedding photos.

Once the photographer took the last of his film, Buffy and Spike went to the limo that was to take them to Joyce’s gallery where the reception was to be held. Before getting in, Spike picked Buffy up around her waist and twirled her around. Placing her back on the ground, he captured her mouth in a searing kiss. When they both needed air, they reluctantly pulled away and gazed into each other’s eyes adoringly. Spike brushed his hand over her cheek as he said, “Come Mrs. Giles, we have a reception to go to.”


TBC


thanks to Becky, shelly, stace, Lacey, Lily, Sevvy_O, Brittany, BuffyandSpikeForever, and Kimber for the lovely reviews! So doing the snoopy dance over here! Kuddos!