Author's Chapter Notes:
Here you go! The next chapter is the one you've all been waitng for! Maybe if you guys ask really nicley, I will post it this afternoon (bribery gets you everywhere! LOL). Enjoy! Kuddos! Diaclaimer in full effect.
A/N The song is 'At Last' by Etta James. If you have never heard it I recommend you do. It is the prettiest song ever and it fit this story perfectly. Alright, on to the spuffyness!


The limo pulled up to the gallery and the newly wedded couple reluctantly disentangled themselves from one another. The driver opened their door and Spike and Buffy slipped out and made their way in the door hand in hand. They both stopped in their tracks as they took in the site before them. The large spacious room had been transformed into an intimate setting with a few tables and chairs scattered around the room. There was a DJ set up in the far corner of the room and the middle of the room was left open for dancing. There was a long table set up for the bridal party on the far wall were all the guests could see them. The place looked absolutely amazing.

Everyone stood together awaiting the happy couple. When they walked in the door, they all clapped and waited them to take their seats. Once Buffy and Spike were seated, everyone took their places and Joyce made a small speech.

“I would like to thank everyone for coming here and sharing this very special occasion with Buffy and William. I can’t tell you how happy I am to see my daughter with such a wonderful young man. This day has been long overdue.” She turned to her daughter and new son-n-law and gave them a watery smile. Feeling her emotions trying to get the better of her, she turned her attention back to the guests. “Well enough of me being sappy. Let the dinner begin.”

The waiters took that as their cue and began to serve the plates of food that had been prepared in the back room. Everyone ate their dinner while conversation and soft music played throughout the room. Once dinner was finished and all the plates had been cleared away, the DJ made the announcement for the couple’s first dance.

Spike rose from his seat and offered his bride his hand. Buffy smiled affectionately and slipped her small hand in his. Spike led her to the middle of the room as the soft sound of ‘At Last’ by Etta James filtered through the room. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close and they began to sway to music.

“At last,
My love as come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song

Oh yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you”

Spike looked at Buffy adoringly as the music played and everything else faded away. Leaning in, he placed a soft kiss to her lips thinking of the night it all started with just a simple kiss.

Buffy felt the words mind, body and soul, the words spoke so true. Her love had finally come along. She laid her head on his chest as he placed a kiss to the top of her head.

“I found a dream
That I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill
To press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known”

They continued to sway to the music just relishing the feel of the other’s arms wrapped lovingly around the other.

“Oh yeah,
And you smiled
You smiled
And then the spell was cast
And here we are
In heaven”

Spike looked deep in her emerald green eyes conveying all the love he felt for her as he sang the last words of the song to her.

“For you are mine…At last”

As the music began to fade, his eyes filled with tears and he whispered softly, “I love you Buffy Anne Giles.”

Buffy felt her eyes well with tears as he sang to her. The words fit perfectly, for she was his at last. As he whispered, ‘I love you’ she smiled at him through her tears and replied “I love you too” and placed her hand on the back of his neck to bring him in for a kiss.

There wasn’t a dry eye in the room. Joyce looked over at Rupert and grabbed his hand. “Rupert I don’t think I have ever seen two people that love each other more than our two children.”

Giles squeezed her hand. “Quite right you are Joyce. Right now when I look at William all I can see is Lily. She was so full of love,” he told her as his eyes began to tear up.

While Buffy and Spike stood in the middle of the room lost in one another the DJ switched over to another slow song and other couples joined in. Xander and Willow, Lindsey and Faith, and Joyce and Giles all began to sway softly to the music and let themselves enjoy the moment of pure bliss that filled the room.

The rest of the reception went off with out a hitch. There was laughing and bright conversation about the happy couple. Stating to wrap things up, they got ready to throw the bouquet. Joyce and Willow stood in the middle of the room as Buffy tossed the bouquet over her shoulders. The flowers went sailing into the air and landed right into Joyce’s arms. Joyce looked at the flowers in her hands and looked up at Buffy with wide eyes. Buffy raised an eyebrow at her and nodded her head towards Giles. Joyce’s face flushed deep red and Buffy let out a full belly laugh thinking to herself, ‘Yep, Mom is so crushing on Giles.’

Spike watched as Joyce caught the bouquet and an evil grin crossed his face as he thought ‘we’re gonna play this game a little differently this time’. Going over to Xander, he whispered his plan and then made his way to the middle of the room where Buffy was sitting in a chair waiting for him to come and remove her garter.

Buffy sat in her chair and watched as her new husband sauntered over to her like a panther stalking his pry. A chill ran through her body at the site. Once he reached her, he slowly knelt before her taking her delicate ankle in his hand. Slowly he skimmed his hand up her calf and to her thigh bringing the dress up with his touch.

Buffy felt tingles on every part of her skin that he touched and her breathing became labored with lust.

When her leg was fully exposed to the garter belt, he looked up at her with lust-filled eyes as he placed a chaste kiss right below the belt.

Buffy had to grab the side of her chair to keep from rising completely off of it. She could feel the familiar ache between her thighs that only Spike had ever caused. Gazing at him with pure lust, she licked her lips unconsciously.

When Spike saw her lust-driven look he felt a tightening in his tailored suit pants. He grabbed the garter with his teeth and slowly pulled it down her thigh till he got to her ankle where he reached down and removed it. He looked up at her and gave her a sexy smirk.

Buffy felt like she was going to come unglued. That was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced in her life, well aside from their first time that is. Buffy stared at Spike as he gave her his sexy smirk that she knew she couldn’t resist. Just as she was fixing to leap into his lap, she heard someone clear their throat and realized that everyone had watched the whole thing. Her cheeks flushed a scarlet red and she turned to look at the faces of her guests.

Faith and Lindsey both had knowing smirks on their faces that said ‘Just wait until you get to your hotel room’. Willow was bright red with embarrassment and Xander had a look on his face that said ‘Yeah Spike, you the man’, but it was the look on her mother’s and Giles’ face that made her want to crawl in a hole. They both had extremely uncomfortable looks on their faces and you could tell they were both thinking that this was a preview of what Spike had planned for this evening.

Turning back to Spike, she saw that he had his tongue curled behind his teeth and a grin on his face. He was feeling quite proud of himself. Buffy glared at him slightly as he looked back at her innocently and said “What?” Smacking him playfully on his arm, she said, “You know exactly what.”

Spike stood from his crouching position and pulled her from her chair. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck as he whispered in a husky voice, “Sorry Pet, but I just couldn’t help m’self with that gorgeous leg of yours so close. Had to sneak out and get a taste.”

Buffy felt chills run down her spine as his warm breath breezed across her neck. All the irritation she felt towards him went straight out the window.

When Spike felt he had been let off the hook, he pulled back and winked at her. Letting his bride go he turned and looked at Xander and gave him a nod. “Oi!” He called out to get everyone’s attention. When all eyes were on him, he continued, “Alright everyone now that you’ve gotten your free peep show how bout we see who gets the privilege of catchin’ my lady’s garter.”

Xander walked over to Giles and pulled him reluctantly in the middle of the floor. Giles mumbled something about being ‘too old for such things’ as he stood behind his son. Before Giles knew it, Spike spun around and shot the garter straight at him. On reflex, he stuck his hands out and caught it. Looking up he glared at his now laughing son. Twirling the garter in his finger he said sarcastically, “Ha bloody ha William.”

Spike got his composure and made an announcement. “Well we’re gonna do things a little different. Since my father caught the garter, it would be just plain pervy to let him place it on the bridesmaid.” He looked over at Willow whose face now matched her hair. Giving her a wink, he continued, “So instead we’re gonna have him place it on the lucky lady that caught the bouquet.”

Giles looked to Joyce and turned beet red. ‘How in the bloody hell am I supposed to place the garter on her very nice looking thigh?’ He felt his face burn even brighter at his thoughts.
He turned to his son and pleaded with his eyes to not make a fool of him.

Spike saw the desperation on his fathers face, and couldn’t help but smile at the thought of ‘pay backs a bitch now isn’t it’. Walking over to Joyce, he pulled her from her chair and placed her in the middle of the room then went to bring his father in front of her. He backed up slightly and smiled at them sweetly. “Now remember, the higher up you go the more luck you bring us, and I know both of you wan us to be lucky in love, don’t you?”

Giles looked at his son and glared at him for putting him in this very compromising position. Kneeling before Joyce, he gave her an apologetic smile and reached for her slender ankle.

Buffy couldn’t believe what Spike was doing. This went way above and beyond cruel, and she loved it. She couldn’t have planned this better herself. Crossing her arms across her chest, she watched expectantly as Giles reached for her mother’s ankle.

Giles took a deep steadying breath and slowly began to slip the guarder up her thigh. He looked her in the eyes so he would be able to gauge how far was far enough. As he reached the inside of her knee he saw her eyes get wide. Stopping instantly, he went to remove his hand when his son stopped him.

“Uh, uh, uh, you can do better than that. Keep going,” he said in a singsong voice.

Giles looked over at Spike and gave him a look that said, ‘Just you wait till I get a hold of you’. Looking back to Joyce, he was surprised when she smiled at him shyly and nodded for him to continue. Taking another deep breath, he slowly continued to slide the garter up her leg as he watched her face for his sign to stop.

Joyce looked at Giles and felt little tingles run up her leg. This was definitely something new for them. Sure they had always been close, but never THIS close. Trying to keep her breathing even, she continued to let his hand slide up her leg.

He had been so caught up staring into Joyce’s eyes he hadn’t realized how far up her thigh he had really gone until he felt where her thighs began to touch one another. Looking at her wide-eyed, he pulled his hand away, careful not to lift up her dress and stood to his feet. Offering Joyce his hand, he helped her to her feet and smiled at her shyly. Joyce flushed slightly and went back to her seat throwing Spike a ‘look’ on her way there.

Spike looked at a flustered Joyce and cracked a smile. Yep, that was sweet revenge. As his father walked past him, he leaned in to whisper, “Well son, you’ll be one lucky bastard.”

Spike backed up slightly, and looked at his father with unbelieving eyes. Giles gave his son a sly smirk and returned to his chair.

After all the bouquet and garter fun was over, Spike and Buffy decided they wanted to head out for their evening alone. Since Buffy couldn’t fly they decided to stay in a nice hotel in LA for the night and come back to Sunnydale the next evening.

Every one gathered outside the door and blew bubbles as the happy couple ran past them and jumped in the limo that would take them to their honeymoon suite at their hotel. Everyone waved goodbye as the limo drove down the street with a sign fixed to the back reading ‘Just Married’.



TBC

Thanks to Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever, gypsy_jin, baby spikes, blondiebear, Sevvy_O, lacey, stace, shelly, lily, Pam, and Brittany for the review, you guys are awsome! Kuddos!