Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer in full effect. I'm fellin' a little generous this evenin', so here you go! Enjoy!
Buffy fluttered her eyes open when she felt the vehicle pull to a stop. Groggily she looked up at Spike. “Hey, sorry I fell asleep, but all the excitement wore me out.” Buffy tried to stifle a yawn, but failed miserably.

Spike smiled down at the angel looking up at him. Placing a soft kiss to her lips, he reassured her. “Quite alright kitten; I want you to be well-rested.” His voice was smooth as silk and his eyes conveyed pure lust.

Buffy gave him a coy smile. “Due tell Mr. Giles, what do I need to be rested for?”

Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth and smirked at her. “An evening you will never forget Mrs. Giles, this I promise,” he told her in a husky tone.

Buffy felt chills run down her spine as his husky voice filled her ears. She was fixing to retort with a naughty comment when the driver opened the door for them to exit. Spike took her hand and ushered them out of the backseat. Spike handed the driver a considerable tip for his services, thanked him, and asked him to return for them tomorrow evening at six o’clock. Since this was a wedding gift from Giles, they were already checked in with their overnight bags in the room.

Spike placed Buffy’s hand in the crook of his arm and led her to the elevator. Once inside and the door was closed, he hastily pushed the button for their floor and attacked her mouth in a searing kiss.

Buffy was caught off guard by the sudden capture of her lips, but suddenly recovered and returned with equal fervor. They devoured one another till the chime signaled they had reached their floor. Pulling away gasping for much needed air, they exited the elevator and made their way to their deluxe honeymoon suite. Upon reaching the door, Spike pulled out his key card and slipped it in the door. Once it clicked, he opened the door, scooped Buffy in his arms, put out the ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ sign and carried her over the threshold, kicking the door shut behind them.

Buffy let out an “eep” when she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Letting out a giggle, she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to capture his lips in a kiss.

Spike carried her through the door never breaking the kiss. Reluctantly he pulled away so she could see the surprise he had set up for her.

When Buffy felt the loss of contact, she opened her eyes and jutted out her lip in a pout. In a whiney voice she asked, “What did you do that for?”

When he saw that lip poke out it took all he had not to say the hell with it all and take her straight to the bedroom. Wanting this to be special, he pushed down his urges and placed her on her feet. Turning her so she could take in the whole room, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, “So you could see this.”

Buffy let out a gasp. The room was scattered with lit candles on every surface imaginable giving it a soft romantic glow. There was a trail of rose petals that led from the door to the bedroom and Buffy could now hear soft music playing in the background. It was the most romantic thing she had ever seen. Turning to face her husband, she asked in a hushed tone, “You did all this for me?” She couldn’t help the tears that began to well up in her eyes at the romantic gesture.

Spike cupped her cheeks in his hands and placed a feather light kiss to her lips. “All for you luv; I want it to be perfect. This is our first night together as husband and wife and I want it to be one you will never forget. I’ve pictured this moment since I first realized I loved you that night at your mum’s house all those months ago, but nothing could have prepared me for how it would actually make me feel to have you here with me right now.” He said with all the sincerity he held in his heart.

Buffy felt a hot tear roll down her cheek at his admission. Standing before her was the father of her unborn child and the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with. She couldn’t ask for more in life than this. Pulling his mouth down to hers, she expressed what she felt through her kiss. When the kiss began to deepen, she pulled away and looked into his now navy lust-filled eyes. “Make love to me William.” It was a statement not a question.

Spike felt his heart swell. There was nothing more in this world he wanted to do more than to take his bride and make love to her all night long. Taking hold of her hand, he ushered her to the bedroom. As they entered the room, they noticed the same treatment had been done to this room as had been done with the small living area. Unable to resist any longer he pulled Buffy to him and pressed a passionate kiss to her lovely mouth.

When Buffy felt the evidence of his arousal pressed against her stomach, she knew she couldn’t wait any longer. Pulling away, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly. When he looked at her with his brow furrowed in confusion, she explained. “I have a small surprise for you too. Give me just a minute and I’ll be right back.” When he reluctantly agreed, she grabbed her bag and headed to the bathroom.


Once the door shut, Spike removed his jacket and tie and laid them on the chair in the corner of the room. Going back to the bed, he started to take off his socks and shoes when he heard the door to the bathroom open. Throwing his things to the side he looked up at the doorway and his mouth went dry.

Buffy was standing with her arm raised above her head leaning on the doorway seductively. She was wearing a short spaghetti strapped white baby doll nightie and her hair was left loose down her back. With a sexy smile, she asked him, “Do you like?”

Spike was absolutely speechless. All the blood in his brain had run straight to his nether region leaving him unable to have a coherent thought. Standing from his spot on the bed, he walked toward her and nodded his head slowly.

Buffy felt a sense of womanly pride at the reaction she had evoked from him. She slowly began to walk towards him to meet him halfway.

When they met one another and stood mere inches away, they locked eyes in a seductive trance. Spike was the first to break the spell they seemed to be under. “Buffy luv, you look amazing.” He rasped out in a lust-filled voice as he let his eyes wander over her body drinking her in and committing it to memory.

Buffy smiled at him shyly. “Well I wanted to wear something nice for you. It’s not exactly easy to feel sexy when you’re seven months pregnant,” she told him playfully.

Spike met her eyes again and replied sincerely, “Luv you always look sexy to me and now even more so carrying my child. You’re the bloody most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” His voice was thick and caramel-rich.

Buffy felt a pool of moisture soak her panties at his words. Lust taking her over she reached up and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. When she reached the last button, she skimmed her hands up the expanse of his rock hard abs up to his chest. His muscles twitched under her ministrations. When she reached his firm shoulders, she pushed off his shirt leaving him exposed to her lust-filled gaze. Letting her eyes roam over his alabaster chest, she leaned in and flicked her tongue across one of his small pebble-like nipples earning her a soft groan.

When he felt her tongue flick his nipple he let his head fall back and groaned in pleasure. He felt his cock straining against his zipper painfully and couldn’t wait any longer. Without warning Spike reached down and picked her up by the backs of her thighs, wrapping her legs around him as he ground his erection firmly against her mound. He held her with one arm around her waist to hold her securely against him and used the other to pull her down in a passionate kiss.

Buffy was pulled from what she was doing by strong hands pulling her up by the backs of her thighs. Electricity shot through her body from the sensation of Spikes rock hard shaft rubbing against her engorged clit. Before she could make a second thought, she was being engulfed by an earth-shattering kiss. She moaned softly into his mouth as she was being swept away into what she now knew must be heaven.

Spike lead them towards the bed never breaking the kiss. When he felt his knees hit the edge of the bed, he laid her down gently and pulled back to look at his goddess lying before him. Her eyes were black with desire and her lips were swollen from kisses.

Buffy stared at the man before her. He looked like a god. Hs hard chest was heaving from their kiss and his eyes were mid-night blue. Feeling the loss of contact, she pulled him back down to her.

Careful not to smash her, he put his weight on his arms and kissed her languidly. Leaving her mouth, he trailed wet kisses down her cheek to her neck, nipping and licking at the spot were her ear met her neck.

Buffy felt like her whole body was on fire. Finding her voice she gasped out, “Ahh Spike I need you inside me.”

Spike smiled against her neck. “Not yet kitten, I want to taste you first.” His voice was full of want and desire. Retuning to her mouth he gave her one last searing kiss before he pulled away. “Lie down for me,” he demanded seductively.

Buffy scooted back on the bed and laid down as requested.

In a husky voice, he demanded, “Now spread those beautiful thighs for me.” Buffy let her legs fall open as if under some type of trance.

Spike licked his lips in anticipation. Sitting on his haunches between her thighs, he ran his hands up her body bringing the small gown with him. Wanting to see all of her, he pulled it up and over her head. She helped him by raising her arms above her head so he could slip off the soft material easier.

Locking eyes, Spike came in for a passionate kiss. He let his hand cup her supple breast and kneaded it softly. Buffy arched her back and moaned in pleasure.

Wanting to taste his kitten now, he left her mouth and slowly trailed open-mouthed wet kisses down her body. When he reached her no longer flat stomach, he looked up at her with loving eyes and placed feather light kisses all over her round abdomen. Buffy let out a small giggle and ran her fingers through his soft curls. Letting his gaze turn lustful, he continued down her body removing her now soaked panties and tossing them on the floor.

Scooting father down the bed, he nestled between her thighs. He kissed and licked at the soft skin on her inner thigh before slowly spreading her nether lips apart and darting his tongue out to flick her clit.

Buffy felt tingles all over her body as Spike made his way to the spot that needed his attention the most. Her body ached to feel his talented tongue lap at her dripping center. Just when she thought she would die from need, his tongue darted out and flicked her clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through her and caused her to moan out in pleasure and lift her bottom off the bed.

When Spike felt her bottom rise off the bed he grabbed her thighs and held her in place as he buried his face in her pussy and lapped greedily like a starved man.

Buffy began to thrash her head wildly and cry out in ecstasy. “Oh God Spike, YES YES YES!”

Removing his hands from her thighs, he spread her lips and licked slowly from the bottom of her slit to her pink nubbin. Looking at her with black eyes, he rasped, “God Buffy, you taste so good, I could eat you all night.”

Buffy stared down at the man between her thighs and replied, “God yes! Eat me Spike, please make me cum.” Spike felt like he might cum in his pants right then from her request.

Never one to be told twice, he slipped his tongue in her entrance and licked her inner walls as he thrust it in and out, letting his tongue make love to her. Feeling her muscles begin to contract around his tongue, he reached his hand up and tugged at the sensitive bundle of nerves to send her over the edge.

That was all it took to send her plummeting into ecstasy. Arching her back she cried out, “YES YES YES, SPIKE I’M CUMMING AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Her body began to shake uncontrollably from her earth shattering orgasm that washed over her body. When the sensations became too much to bear, she pulled him up and smashed his mouth to hers tasting herself on his tongue.

When they both found they needed air, they pulled away panting heavily. Spike stared down at her and rasped out, “I want to make love to you Buffy.”

Buffy answered him by pulled him back down for another kiss as he positioned himself comfortably between her thighs.

Spike broke the kiss and looked at her with concerned eyes and asked, “I won’t hurt the baby will I?”

Buffy smiled at him and rubbed his cheek with the back of her hand. “No. It’s perfectly okay just as long as you don’t put too much pressure on my stomach,” she told him reassuringly

Knowing he wouldn’t hurt her, he smiled lovingly at her. Slipping off his pants, he tossed them to the floor. Positioning himself at her entrance, he slid inside her at an achingly slow pace. They both let out a soft moan as he fully sheathed himself in her hot center. Stilling his movements, he captured her lips in a deep kiss as she adjusted to him.

Buffy felt electricity shoot through her body as he kissed her breathlessly and filled her completely. She had never felt so loved as she did right now. Slowly, she began to thrust her hips upward seeking sweet release.

Not breaking the kiss, he slowly began to thrust in and out of her slick entrance in a steady rhythm.

Buffy felt the building of her orgasm deep in her womb and tore her mouth from his. “AHHH Spike YES! Don’t stop, don’t stop!” she cried out in ecstasy.

Spike could tell she was close, so picked up his rhythm and angled his hips to better hit her sweet spot.

The slight change in position sent her tumbling over the edge. “OHHHHH YESSSSS! SPIKE I’M CUMMING AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Spike felt her inner muscles contract and flutter around his cock and it was all it took. “Oh luv, I’m fixin’ to come right now!” Feeling his sack tighten he squeezed is eyes shut and threw his head back as he exploded inside of her with a loud roar. “AHHHHH FUCK LUV, GRAHHHH!”

When her muscles milked every last drop, he rolled to the side and brought her with him, never pulling out of her. Placing a kiss to her damp forehead he whispered, “I love you so much” as he panted for air.

Buffy nuzzled into his chest and murmured, “I love you too.”

They both lay there in the afterglow of their lovemaking still joined intimately together. They peppered each other’s faces with kisses while whispering words of love and adoration.

Spike ran his fingers through her hair. “Buffy luv, I want to spend the rest of my life just like this; deep inside you, filling you always.”

Buffy pulled him down in a languid kiss. When the kiss became more demanding, she felt him begin to harden within her. Pulling back, she gave him a cheeky grin and rolled them so he was on his back. Straddling his hips, she wiggled against him and began to rock her hips slowly making love to him all over again.

For the rest of the night and well into the morning they made love. When both their bodies ached and begged for rest, they gave into sleep in each other’s arms as husband and wife.


TBC



Thanks to Sevvy_O, stace, Becky, spikegirl, LACEY, gypsy_jin, and Brittany for the reviews. Kuddos!