Disclaimer:


Buffy the Vampire Slayer & the Angel television series are the property of Joss Whedon (Poster boy for evilly brilliant geniuses) Mutant Enemy (with that too funny Grr Arg vamp logo) and a whole host of other wonderfully lucky entities that are not me. *Side Note: If those entities ever wanna share with me, I’ll gladly take Spike and James if possible.* This story is not intended to infringe upon the copyrights of those rightful owners it is simply me borrowing the characters for a bit to write them in situations I would have liked to see in the show. :-)

Author’s Notes:


With the resurrection of Spike (my favorite character from all things Buffy) on the Angel series I have begun watching that show and this story will contain many spoilers from season 5 of Angel (up to epsiode 5x05) as well as lots of references back to random episodes throughout the BtVS & Angel series.

It is at times intended to be a heartbreaking tale of longing, regret and lost love as well as having some seemingly tragic moments of love that cannot be, so in the beginning I warn that tissues may very well be needed to read the story, but it’s gonna have one hell of a happy Spuffy ending.

Also, there will be some smut ‘cause Spike tends to inspire such moments in fiction, BUT this is a series that will be heavy on plot and the sex is really there to just highlight the powerful emotions and connection between Buffy & Spike.

DISTRIBUTION - The nominated version of this story can be found at adultfanfiction.net and a tamer version is posted at fanfiction.net with my penname unchanged. Anyone or where that would like to archive the story, I'd be honored just let me know where and when.

Contact Me: I'm a very talkative person and I love feedback or just chatting so all are welcome to email me at missmishka@aol.com I only ask that you please include some kind of subject in emails so that I don't delete them as spam.

Story Summary:


Having truly realized her love for Spike only in the final moments of Chosen Buffy is struggling to handle her pain and responsibilities with little success until she learns something to turn her world upside down again. Somehow, someway Spike is in LA with Angel.

Without any specific details about what is going on she rushes to Los Angeles to be with her lost love only to be hit with the news of his 'ghost' status. Willow and the Fang Gang work to restore Spike using the same ritual Wolfram & Hart did to bring Darla back in the Angel series.

As a human again, with a few perks, Spike and Buffy make their plans for futures neither of them had ever dared dream of for themselves.

Other pairings implied in the series: Willow/Kennedy, Angel/Eve and Andrew/Xander