“Wow,” Buffy said when she finally got her brain cells and mouth functioning in sync to get a word out.

“Told you it was a talent I wouldn’t lose,” Spike rolled off her to lay on his side smirking at her sweaty well loved body.

“Maybe it’s just beginner’s luck,” she teased and shifted on to her own side facing him.

“Ready for another go then?” his smirk remained firmly in place as he slid a finger between her lips to get the tip wet then trailed the digit down her neck to circle a half hard nipple.

“I was born ready,” she pushed him onto his back as the nipple returned to full arousal at his touch. “And I believe I get the top this time.”

“Says you,” he nudged her onto her back and quickly rolled on top of her.

“Oh, come on,” she pouted up into his face before he lowered it to lick, suck and nibble his way down her neck. “You know you love me on top,” she moaned and her toes curled into the blankets under her body as he sucked on the sensitive patch of skin right where her neck and shoulder met.

“That I do, luv,” his hands cupped her breasts for his approaching mouth. “This titties of your bounce so sweet while you ride my cock,” he licks first one then the other nipple, “but,” he moves to press a quick kiss against her mouth, “I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

“Oh,” a shiver ran through her body as his lips made their way down the center of her chest. “Well, then,” she moaned and spread her thighs as he circled her navel with his tongue then settled himself between her legs, “I guess I can wait for my turn.”

“Right generous of you, pet,” he smirked and stroked his hands over her soft inner thighs.

“I know,” she smiled back at him then sighed dramatically. “I just give and give and give,” she giggled at the disbelieving look he flashed her way.

“Sure you are,” he turned his focus to the treasure before him. “Me? I just take,” he ran his fingers through her neatly trimmed pubic hairs and parted her wet folds to reveal the deep reddish pink color of her pussy, “and take,” he blew a warm breath over her wetness then gave her a wink before diving in, “and take,” he said against her clit as he took the nub into his mouth.

“Mmm, you’re a greedy man, Spike,” she moaned and pressed her head back into the mattress as his tongue began licking up and down her slit.

“Love it don’t you?” he asked while making quick darting forays inside her to coat his tongue with their combined juices.

“Yes,” one hand fisted in the blankets at her side and the other sank into his soft silky hair to draw him nearer to her core.

“Who’s being greedy now?” he teased at the demanding touch with a light nip of his teeth on her clitoris.

A gleam entered her eyes as she remembered so well all the times they had taunted and teased one another before he got his soul and she used her hand to pull his head back so she could look into his eyes.

“Spike,” she said softly when he focused on her face, “eat me.”

“There’s my bossy little bird,” he gave her a smirk then lowered his head again to obey.

At the first deep thrust of his tongue inside her she sighed in contentment at having it there again. Then he did that bone melting tongue curling thing of his so that the tip of his tongue raked over channel and sent an uncontrollable shiver running through her body. The tongue was then withdrawn to circle her entrance and run up to rasp roughly over her clit before he shoved it back inside to lick her pussy clean.

Over and over again he repeated the same process - twisting his head from side to side to hit all her magic spots from every possible angle, varying the speed and pressure he used and sometimes humming just a bit to send wonderful vibrations through her.

Moaning and panting and shaking under his talented ministrations she sank both her hands into his hair and pressed his head against her as she thrust her hips upward for more.

After a moment he suddenly yanked his head away and rested laid it against her inner thigh as he gulped air into his lungs.

“Careful, luv,” he panted, “remember I gotta breathe now.”

She was too far gone to notice his words, though, and seeing that he smiled a bit cockily and resumed his oral play, this time keeping his mouth focused on her clit while bringing his fingers in to explore her depths.

“Yes,” Buffy arched and moaned as two fingers thrust then curled inside her as he began suckling on the taut nub of nerves at the apex of her thighs.

Her hips were rising and falling frantically in time with the twisting plunging thrusts of his fingers, her hands were now gripping his shoulders, her feet were pressed flat on the bed to give her more force on the upward thrusts of her pelvis and the most arousing whimpers and cries and breathless moans were pouring from her lips.

As he began pushing her over the edge into climax Spike raised his head to watch her face contort in the throws of passion and had to fight hard to keep from following her into that bliss.

He managed by biting the inside of his mouth hard and moving his gaze to study a painting on the wall above the bed for a minute before focusing on his lover again. With practiced ease he calmed her body from orgasm, easing the spasms of her muscles with soothing sounds and touches, while keeping the fires inside her stoked for more.

When her eyelids fluttered open and he met her slumberous green gaze he made his way up her body to slide his throbbing length into her quim.

Her eyes stayed partially open and looking into his as he used the fingers of his right hand in tandem with his driving thrusts to push her toward another quick release that he quickly followed with a sharp cry and a flood of hot cum gushing into her welcoming depths.

~*~*~

Nearly an hour later, in a reversal of their roles from the previous night, Buffy had Spike lying flat on his back with his strong arms tucked firmly under his head.

He was using the elevation given his head by those arms to watch her dainty yet oh so strong fingers stroke over his chest and washboard abs while her mouth leisurely explored both sides of his neck with some special attention to his Adam’s apple. She then suckled her way along his shoulders before sinking her teeth lightly into the muscle of his upper arms.

“Hey now,” he said in an injured tone, “watch those chompers.”

His full lower lip extended in an exaggerated pout, which she rolled her eyes and reluctantly smiled at before gently sucking the lip between both of hers as her fingernails raked over his pecs.

“Did I tell you what to do when it was your turn?” she nipped at his lip with a smile before pulling away.

“I do recall, and I quote you, luv, ‘Spike, eat me,’ being said at one point. That qualifies as telling me what to do now dunnit?” he reminded her with a half smile and arched brow.

“Well, yeah, if ya wanna get all literal on me,” she pouted then grinned wickedly. “Want me to return the favor and eat you?”

“Figured you were getting to that on your own, but if it wasn’t on the agenda you’d best put it there.”

Suddenly her expression grew serious as she moved to straddle his stomach and bent to take his face into her hands. She stared into his eyes for a long moment and opened her mouth to say something, but now sound came out so she closed it again then pressed her face against his neck.

“Why are you getting weepy on me now?” he pushed back her hair and turned her face to his again.

“I’m not getting weepy,” she denied with a few rapid blinks of her watering eyes. “I was thinking how I’ve never had anything like this before you. Joking, laughing, playing, talking in addition to the … sex … with a guy,” she sniffled delicately and pressed her face back to his neck. “I never told you how much I loved that and I just realized now how much I missed it and I just know I never would have been able to have it again with anyone else and I never would have been this happy again,” she sniffled again and sat upright with her hands quickly wiping away the hint of moisture that had fallen to her cheeks. “I am not getting weepy, though. I’m just saying, is all.”

“I love you, too,” he whispered before pulling her down for a quick kiss then sitting her back up with a gleam in his eyes. “Now, Buffy,” he ran his fingers through her hair and wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, “eat me.”

“Mmm,” she said after her surprised laugh trailed off, “now there’s my bossy little blondie bear.”

“Nothing little about me, as well you know, pet,” he groaned as she shifted further down his body and pressed her mouth to his stomach, “and if you start calling me that horrible name, I’ll call this off.”

“Oh, but it’s such a good name for you,” she looked up into his eyes as her tongue circled his belly button. “You’re all blonde and cuddly like a cute widdle teddy bear,” she maintained eye contact as her mouth moved lower, “I just can’t believe Harmony thought of it before me.”

“Oh, you’re a bloody riot tonight,” he rolled his eyes and groaned comically.

“I thought it was pretty funny,” she smiled broadly and settled between his legs while running her tongue along the length of his shaft to give him another reason to groan. “Are we done talking now?” she asked after licking every inch of his hard cock.

“I think,” he rocked his hips forward to nudge the tip of his erection against her smiling lips, “there are better things we could do with your mouth.”

Her hand curled firmly around the base of his shaft as she obeyed his silent command and pushed back his foreskin to suck the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth.

She pulled in her cheeks and applied strong suction to the tip while her tongue rasped over his sensitive flesh before she released him with a smacking pop of her lips to ask, “That what ya had in mind?”

“If all you’re gonna do is play with it, I’m taking it back,” he warned with his hands gripping his forearms firmly under his platinum blonde head.

“You like me playing with it so hush,” she ran her hand up and down his shaft and flicked her tongue over the tip while looking into his eyes.

“I love your playing with it, but if you don’t stop soon I’ll take you over my knee and rosy that lovely little bottom of yours,” he threatened thickly.

“This bottom,” she pulled her knees up under her to push her butt up in the air and wiggle it. “Promises, promises,” she murmured before taking him into her mouth.

“That’s it, luv,” he forgot about the no touch policy they’d started with and moved his hands to tangle his fingers in her soft blonde hair. “Take it all in.”

Slowly, giving her muscles time to adjust around his length, she took inch after inch of his thick cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in the brown hairs curling around the base and the tip was buried deep in her throat.

A deep guttural sound of satisfaction was torn from his throat at being held so deeply in her mouth that became a protesting groan as she began pulling back up. Before his hands could move to press her back down she moved her lips that way of her own accord and started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft with a gentle suction.

“Oh, Christ, don’t stop,” he practically begged when she removed her mouth to draw in a few deep breaths.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” she panted with a few firm strokes of her hand on his shaft before returning it to her mouth.

This time she deep throated him faster, sucking harder, massaging his base with her hand whenever her mouth moved upward and squeezing his balls gently with her other hand.

He panted and groaned and uttered coarse words of encouragement at her every action. His hips began thrusting up to force himself deeper in her throat on every downstroke and she began sucking as hard as she could upon him as his balls began tightening in her hand.

Just before he starting cumming she dragged her lips up to hold just the head in her waiting mouth while using both her hands to stroke and squeeze his shaft.

With a shout that was her name he exploded under her ministrations, filling her mouth with creamy hot liquid faster than she could gulp it down. She continued to suck his juices from the pulsating shaft until it finally stopped spurting in her mouth and began going soft in her hands.

Buffy swallowed one last time then removed her lips and rested her forehead against his abdomen until her breathing steadied. Once it was back to something like normal she raised a hand to wipe the moisture from her mouth and chin then looked into his eyes as she started licking her hand.

“You are,” he sat up and moved his face to nearly touching hers, “the sexiest creature I have ever seen in my entire existence,” he declared passionately before claiming her lips.