Author's Chapter Notes:
The epilogue to this fic will be posted tomorrow. Be prepared for some funny twists!:) And thanks to everyone who left reviews and likes this story!
Buffy and Spike returned to her apartment later that night, still stunned by the day’s events. Buffy locked the door behind them and kicked off her shoes before pulling her hair into a ponytail. Spike watched her with a smile on his face as he took off his tux jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. She saw what he was doing and smirked.

“Spending the night tonight?” she asked, and he shrugged.

“Want me to?” he asked, smiling as she walked closer to him and finished unbuttoning his shirt.

“That depends,” she replied.

“On what?” he asked, intrigued.

“On if you’ll give me my own private show,” she said, untucking his shirt from his pants. He grinned and put his hands on hers.

“I strip in front of you all the time, pet,” he said, and she shook her head.

“Not like how you strip for your clients,” she said, sitting down on a chair in her living room. He smirked and slowly approached her, stopping to stand in front of her. “And if you’re good, maybe I’ll reward you.”

“It seems too weird,” he said quietly. “I like to keep business and pleasure very separate.”

“Can’t you mix them just this once?” she asked, pouting as she batted her eyelashes at him. He chuckled.

“You’re a minx, you know that?” he asked, leaning down to kiss her. She grinned and sat back, looking at him.

“Now, dance for me, gorgeous,” she replied before jumping up and getting her purse, pulling out her wallet. She extracted several dollar bills and sat down again, fanning them out in front of her eyes for him to see.

“Oh, you’d better not hide your blushing eyes,” he said, smirking. “Or pay me.”

“I’ll just take them back from you anyway,” she said. “And why are you procrastinating?”

“Because I’m nervous,” he replied, looking down. “I don’t feel like performing.” She cupped the hard bulge in his pants, causing him to gasp, and giggled.

“I think you’re lying,” she said. “Because this proves you’re up for it, in a manner of speaking.” He shot her a playful look and slowly slid his shirt off, beginning to move his hips to the beat in his head. She smiled and relaxed, watching him as he began to retreat into his own little world, focusing more on his movements than on the way she was watching his muscles flex and ripple. He ran his hands down his chest and abs, grabbing the hem of his white wife-beater tank top and pulling it off. She studied his torso appraisingly, becoming reacquainted with it as she watched. He looked at her and smirked, noticing the fact her lips were parted as she focused on the zipper of his pants.

“Not seeing something you want, Goldilocks?” he teased, unbuttoning his pants. She motioned for him to move closer, so he did. “What’s wrong?” She slowly slid down the zipper and pushed his pants down his hips, freeing his erection from the confines of his pants. “Hey! I’m the one who’s supposed to be doing this, not you, baby.” She shrugged and pushed his pants down completely, admiring his strong legs as he stepped out of his pants and stood before her in his naked glory.

“I should’ve remembered I’d have nowhere to shove these singles,” she said, looking at the money she was holding. “Oh well.” She tossed them aside and stood up, putting her hands on his shoulders and jumping up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he put his hands under her thighs to hold her up. “So, want your reward now, Mr. Kensington?” He nodded vigorously and carried her into her bedroom. “Want your own show, too?”

“You bet your ass, I do,” he said, laying her down on the bed and grinning.

* * * * *

He climbed up the bed, covering her with his body, and helped her strip off her clothes, carefully removing her dress and tossing it aside gingerly so as to not ruin it. She smiled at his gentleness and finished undressing before pushing him down on the bed and getting on top of him, straddling his waist. He raised an eyebrow, surprised at the sudden control she wanted. “We’re going to do this my way tonight.” He grinned and relaxed, resting his hands on her hips. “Tut tut.” She grabbed his hands and stretched his arms out above his head before holding down his hands with both of hers and putting pressure on them to keep them immobile. “I told you I’m doing this my way.”

“Whatever you want, luv,” he said, shifting beneath her. She smiled before quickly scowling.

“Do I have to tie you down?” she asked, scolding him. “I’m in charge, not you.”

“I think I’ve got handcuffs in the car,” he said, winking at her. “Then you’d really be in charge.”

“I’m naked,” she said, stating the obvious. “Do you really want people to see what I have to offer?” He frowned instantly.

“No one else sees your body but me,” he said sternly. “Got me?”

“You’re forgetting who holds the power in our relationship now,” she said, smirking. “You owe me for that nicely-crafted charade you had going for three months.”

“Buffy, pet, how many times do I-” he said before she clamped one of her hands over his mouth, using her other hand to pin down both of his.

“No talking,” she replied. “We’re not discussing the lie or anything else serious tonight. It’s just about you, me, and an amazing few rounds of lovemaking, got me?” She removed her hand to see the wide smile on his face.

“You’ve got it, captain,” he said. “Now, will you stop being such a tease and reward me?”

“Does my puppy want to play?” she asked, moving up so that the tip of his erection was positioned at her entrance. “I don’t know if you deserve this yet, puppy.” He growled quietly and pouted, getting her to giggle. “Have I ever told you how adorable you are when you pout?” He licked his lips, and she leaned down to kiss him before she sank down on his shaft, squeezing his hands in hers as her hips met his. He tilted his head back, groaning. “Oh god.”

“Don’t you dare stop now,” he said quickly, and she laughed breathlessly, beginning to move on top of him. “Christ, luv, give a fellow a minute to compose himself.”

“You seriously want a minute?” she asked, frowning. “I don’t think you’ll last, either way.”

“That a challenge?” he joked, thrusting his hips up and getting her to moan.

“Bad puppy,” she said, swiveling her hips and getting him to groan again. “Do I have to remind you that I’m the one with the power?”

“Fine, be in complete control,” he said. “But please don’t deny me the ability to touch you.” She let go of his hands and smirked when he sat up, her now on his lap as he grasped her hips. “Isn’t this better?”

“I liked being slightly dominatrix-y,” she said, pouting. “You’re no fun.” He laid her back on the bed and thrust into her deeper, getting her to practically shriek with pleasure.

“Sure about that?” he asked in a low tone, running one of his hands down her side and in between their bodies, gently rubbing her clit. Her hips bucked against his as she moaned loudly.

“No, I was definitely wrong,” she said. “Going to punish me?” He practically came from the images running through his head and stopped moving to stave off his orgasm.

“Do you want me to?” he asked, and she grinned, nodding. “I’m not surprised, you vixen.” They began moving together, enjoying the delicious friction between their bodies. He leaned to her ear after a long while and whispered, “I love you, Buffy.” She looked into his eyes as tremors began to wrack her body, her orgasm washing over her, which in turn triggered his. She buried her face in his neck, trying to catch her breath, while he wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

“I love you, too,” she said quietly, kissing the crook of his neck. They laid in silence for a moment, both thinking about everything that had happened between them. She took a deep breath and looked at him once again. “Want to ravage me now?” He growled, getting her to grin, before attacking her mouth with his.