[Reviews - 95] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy instantly falls for Spike when he walks into her bookstore one day, and months after they begin to date, Buffy finds out a secret that Spike has been keeping from her. When he shows up at her friend Anya’s bachelorette party clad in a g-string, all hell breaks loose.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10030 Read: 12027
Published: 06/22/2005 Updated: 06/29/2005

1. Prologue by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1085 words)
This is just the beginning of my latest AU, and I'll be posting chapter 1 as soon as I can. Feel free to tell me what you think, and the fun shall begin even quicker!:)

2. Chapter 1- Come On, Baby, Light My Fire by Allison [Reviews - 10] Liked (1186 words)
I know all of you are/were expecting things like UST and smut in this fic, but it’s predominantly composed of angst- sorry! My other AU that will be posted soon is more romantic and lighthearted, whereas this is more dramatic. But both are purely fluffy, I can assure you!:) Plus, things will calm down eventually between our two blondes. Thanks for all of the reviews, and I hope you like this chapter!

3. Screwed by Allison [Reviews - 10] Liked (1408 words)

4. Who’s Got the Magic Stick? by Allison [Reviews - 14] Liked (1092 words)
Thank you for all of the awesome reviews! Chapter 4, titled "Another Go At Things", will be posted on Monday! Have a good weekend!:)

5. Another Go At Things by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1057 words)
Since I got an amazing amount of feedback for the last chapter and feel like rewarding you all, I decided to post today. I hope you like it!:)

6. An Absentee Groom by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1155 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews this weekend! I hope you continue to enjoy this story- there are only 2 chapters left after this one, and the next is a little... hot:)

7. A Private Show by Allison [Reviews - 10] Liked (1457 words)
The epilogue to this fic will be posted tomorrow. Be prepared for some funny twists!:) And thanks to everyone who left reviews and likes this story!

8. The Full Monty by Allison [Reviews - 12] Liked (1590 words)
See the end of the chapter...