Author's Chapter Notes:
You might fiind reading Car Trouble 9 helpful first to put you in picture about one or two things!
Car Trouble 10
Clan Wars – Revenge of the Six
By The Kings of Mercia
NC17
Disclaimer – we own no rights to characters, etc, this is just for fun

Note: You may need to read Cat Trouble 9 to understand this story better!

Chapter 1


“………Wonderful, yes! That’s what I was ringing about – you can’t imagine how much easier it is to have practically a normal life now for Spike – walking around in the daylight, albeit indoors, but all the same, it’s great, thankyou.”

Buffy was talking to Wesley, she was phoning him to thank him for the Solar-Gon windows he’d sent them as a thankyou for helping to rescue Angel the previous week.

“You’re very welcome – it was about time you AND Spike of course, had some sort of recognition for all the help you give us” Wesley said honestly. Buffy couldn’t help herself but ask,

“What has Angel said, was he annoyed about the cost?”

“Angel – ah…um…well…how can I put this…”

“Don’t tell me, he went ballistic” Buffy said with a sigh, leaning on her other hip.

“No, not exactly…he um…he doesn’t really know yet”

“Oh – what a hit him with the bill at the end of the month then is it?”

“To tell you the truth, he’s still pretty much out of it – all the drugs Darla gave him to keep him KO’d, as he hasn’t got a blood circulation as such, every time he feeds, it just sends the drug coursing through his veins again, and he ends up sleeping most of the time”

“Oh, I see. And how are Darla and Dru taking to their modification chips?”

“Darla is hateful of course, but still spirited enough to try and jump on whoever takes them their animal blood, she gets zapped of course if she tries to bite, but we think Dru is too frightened even to morph as it obviously hurt her at first, she’s hardly fed and is growing weaker by the day, her broken back won’t heal either as she can’t feed” Wesley explained

Buffy glanced at Spike, but he remained impassive reading the paper sitting on the sofa.

Buffy was at a loss as what to say to this, she wasn’t sorry what she’d done to the two vampiresses, she was the slayer afterall, it was her job AND they were lucky not to be dust after their performance in Canada. She suddenly remembered something Giles had said to her the previous night.

“Right. Oh yes, before I forget, Giles said to ring him tonight after nine, he’s at the Watcher’s Council HQ”

“Yes, I know, I should be there too, but with Angel not fit, and Cordy gone, I can’t leave it all to Gunn and Lorne, it wouldn’t be fair”

“Cordelia’s gone?”

“Oh, just a holiday, inconvenient timing I know, but well, she works hard and we didn’t feel like we could say no………oh hell…sorry Buffy, can you just bear with me for a second…I’ve got calls coming in from all over the place here, I’ve got lights flashing and………and I’m not sure……… how to…how do you work this bloody thing…Harmony………HARMONY! –Where is that girl………hold on, this looks like the transfer call button to – “

Suddenly the line went dead, Buffy smiled and put the phone down

“Poor Wesley – he just cut me off by accident!”

“Prat!”

“Be nice, it was him that sent us these windows, allowing you to sit there and read the paper!”

“Yeah, I know – how did the poof take it, hope it’s sent his dark hairs grey and his grey hairs white!!!

“Wes said he doesn’t know yet, the drugs Darla gave him keep him asleep every time he feeds or something…it’s on account of having no circulation. Anyway, it means they’re run off their feet – Cordy’s on vacation”

“Don’t blame her – how anybody can stand being with the poof voluntarily for more than two minutes is beyond me!

“Darla’s being hateful, still trying to bite – although she gets zapped” Buffy said, and she continued, looking at her husband carefully,

“Dru’s hardly eaten at all, her back won’t heal, and she’s very weak”

Spike didn’t turn a hair, he said,

“Well, she’ll learn, it does eventually dull down to a blinding migraine after the first few weeks even morphing for animal blood – and if she doesn’t, well she’ll find out to her cost, it’ll be Dust-Buster city for her, won’t it. Anyway, enough about them, c’mere you – naughty girl you are!”

Buffy giggled and allowed herself to slip off the arm of the sofa and onto Spike’s lap.

“Me? – Naughty – what have I done?”

“As if you didn’t know, sneaking out of bed and getting up before I woke this morning………you KNOW how I’m frisky in the morning!” Spike thrust his hips up for emphasis

Buffy giggled again and put her arms around his neck and said,

“You, are Mr Frisky ALL THE TIME!”

“Do I hear you complaining?” Spike asked, grinning. Buffy leaned forward and gave him a big passionate kiss. He shifted slightly so she slid off his lap and onto the sofa cushions, and he began to lean over her………

“What if somebody comes?”

“Somebody WILL come pet!”

“Spike! You know what I mean…to the………OOOOOHHHHH - door”

“Locked………checked…hmm, oh look, no bra – hmmmmmmm!” Buffy squirmed and writhed as Spike’s cool lips traced lightly over her neck and upper chest

“Ooooohhhhh, ah! Let me………there, look, no panties either!”

“Wicked girl………know what happens to wicked little girls, hmm?”

Spike quickly divested himself of his tee shirt and jeans, knelt down and pulled her legs either side of his slim hips…

“Tell me!” Buffy asked provocatively…

“They get a really big………stiff………talking to – ooooohhhhh yeah, that’s SO good!”

She locked her ankles around his back as he slid into her hot tight depths, and Buffy arched her hips upwards, moaning in ecstasy.

Leaning forward Spike latched onto a rosy nipple, worrying the tip with his tongue sending delicious tingles all over her, all the time thrusting up deep inside her.

Knowing that her orgasm was immanent, Spike moved his head back to her neck.

Buffy panted out,

“Tell me…you love me”

Spike gave a very low growl, and said

“Love you babe, oh – always…you’re mine – my mate, my wife – Buffy…oh babe…”

“Spike! Oh yes, don’t stop – love you…love you – ooooohhhhh!” They came together in a heaving mass of limbs, passionate kisses and erotic moans. Buffy relaxed her legs and smiled up at her husband…

“Work now baby, then tonight, we can – oh, who can that be now?”

“Let the ansaphone get it”

“I don’t think it’s switched on!” Spike helped her up off the sofa and he began to pull his jeans back on.

“Hello – oh, Giles – I spoke to Wesley earlier, and – what………you’re kidding…”

Spike looked over and frowned, Buffy continued the call

“………Yes, course I’ve heard of St Vigius…………”

Spike’s frown got even deeper…

“………Planning on what – oh dear…and what would happen if………yeah, yeah, I get the picture. Are you still at Wanker – I mean Watcher HQ?” Buffy went red, having used the name Spike always called the place!

“………Okay then, and I’ll see what Spike knows………will do, bye”

“What’s up pet?”

“Trouble, you might know!”

“Such as?”

“Well, Giles just told me……………………………”