[Reviews - 87] LikedPrinter
Summary: When circumstance sees Buffy going on a date with her favourite TV star, William 'Spike' Rafe, she's sure she'll make a fool of herself. Drooling over him from a distance is easy, but being in the same room with him? That's something that she thought would happen only in her dreams.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 9052 Read: 7410
Published: 06/28/2005 Updated: 11/13/2005

1. A date with who? by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1318 words)
Thanks to Brat for her encouragement regarding this story.

2. Another bloody date! by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (815 words)
I apologise to Pari that this chapter is a little shorter than the 1000 word limit. I tried to lengthen it but it just wasn't working.

Thanks to everyone that reviewed. I really appreciated your support.

3. I'm...err...Willow! by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (987 words)
Thanks again to Brat for her encouragement.

4. The date by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1932 words)
Many thanks to Brat for her comments. I'd like to dedicate this one to greyangel, cause she requested a longer chapter. Here it is! Thanks to everyone who has reviewed, every reveiws puts a giant smile on my face.

5. You did what?! by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1176 words)
Thanks to Brat for her comments on this chapter and to everyone who has left a review. Really appreciate your support.

6. The truth comes out by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1182 words)
Thanks again to Brat for her comments on this chapter. Also to everyone who has left a review. Big hugs for all!

7. Second date by Flibble [Reviews - 23] Liked (1642 words)
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed this story. For anyone who is actually following as I post (if there is anyone patient enough to do that) an even bigger thank you.