Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own anyone here *tear* but i wish I owned Spike *begins to plot a kidnapping*
It had been a week since her encounter with Spike and she was still reeling from it. She had almost managed to soothe Riley about the whole situation. Almost. He still wasn’t completely over it. Maybe he would never be. Considering everything, he had no reason to ever forgive her…She had been caught cheating on him…with a vampire…with Spike. But that still gave him no reason to act the way he did. Two days ago, she had caught him behind the Bronze… with a vampire. Making out. Her Riley. Riley, the ever-reliable Riley had actually cheated on her…with a vampire. That was just so…not Riley. That was more of something she might do. Actually, that was something she did do.

Nothing made since anymore. With all the cheating and the lying, she didn’t know what to do anymore. And the worse things got with Riley, the more she thought about Spike. She knew she shouldn’t be thinking about him, but that’s all she could do anymore. Suddenly she stopped. He was here. She felt his presence all around her and it was intoxicating. All she could feel was Spike and it was doing nothing to ease her confusion. Well, she thought, one good thing could come of meeting him out on patrol like this, at least she would have a good fight to look forward to.

“Hello, luv,” he said as he finally stepped out from behind a nearby crypt. He had been standing there for longer than she knew, watching her as she fretted over her emotions endlessly. For the majority of the time he had chosen to mask his scent so that he could continue to watch her. Now, he knew that she was aware of his presence and he wanted to make it known. She had been all he could think about since that night at the club. The one time he had agreed to take Harmony anywhere but the Bronze, and she had to be there to screw everything up. And that she did all too well. She turned around and locked eyes with him. He closed his eyes for a split second to take in the scent of her, and that turned out to be a HUGE mistake.

Before he knew what was happening, her fist connected all too well with his jaw and sent him reeling backwards. Lucky for him, he realized what was happening fast enough to block her second blow. He blocked blow after blow without throwing a single one of his own until he was backed into the wall of and old crypt and caught her fist in his. “What the bloody hell are you doing?!?” he yelled as she struggled against him. Twisting her around he pulled her into his arms and gently whispered calming words into her ear, “Shhhh…calm down…that’s right…good…right now…shhhhhh” as she began to calm down, her mind also began racing…no I can’t do this…not again…not now. As her mind continued racing, her body responded in all the wrong ways.

All she could do was fall deeper into his arms as he continued to caress her gently. Suddenly her mind caught up with her actions and she realized that she was sitting on the floor wrapped in the arms of a vampire. No just any vampire-Spike. All her mind said at that very moment was RUN. And for once, her body responded.