Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Spike, Buffy or any of the other Characters or places in this story, although if given the opportunity, I would totally kidnap Spike!!!
Buffy was so confused from all these new feelings and emotions that were forming between Spike and her. She just needed to clear her head and think about what had happen just now. Why the hell did she love Spike so much now but he was once her enemy and would constantly piss her off with his look. His sexy look, his very sexy stare. Oh how that look made her shiver up and down her spine. Also how he took her to so many levels in those short moments they had together.

“Oh!” She moaned while flashing back to those sweet moments. No, she was trying to clear her head not cloud to up with even more images of Spike. Spike naked and that washboard stomach with that six pack! No! She was doing it again. Just think about non-sexual thoughts, like ponies and rainbows. Think about puppies and friends. She felt better that some of the steamy thoughts were out of her mind for now.

So since she felt a lot better and could actually think straight she decided to go to Riley’s place and make out with him so at least she was away from temptation, among other things. So she arrive about midnight and Riley answers the door in complete shock that you where here.

“Hey Buffy.” He replies as Buffy gives him that oh so irresistible look.

“Hey there.” She answers back.

“You want to come in?” He stutters a bit.

“Sure, why not?” As she walks in and goes upstairs to Riley’s room. Buffy knew that no one was home so she could get her brains fucked out and feel better about the whole Spike and Buffy thing. When Riley gets to his room Buffy has already started taking off her clothes. Riley tries to help but Buffy says just take off his own clothes. So there they are both naked and Buffy jumps on Riley who falls on the neatly made bed and put a condom on him that she had in her purse just in case.

“I… I… just wanted…” Riley tries to let out but Buffy cuts him off in a rage.

“Just fuck me, ok?”

“Ok.” Riley answers back terrified of what she might do. Riley starts kissing her and doing some romantic crap, but Buffy just wants to be fucked to make her feel better.

“Didn’t I tell you to fuck my brains out?” Buffy is really mad now. “So cut the crappy kisses and fuck me already!” So Riley sticks his dick in her and pulls out and back in slowly.

“Come on, faster, harder!” She yelled. So he starts really fucking now. His dick moving in and out like a machine. He keeps going faster and faster.

“Yes, yes!” Buffy starts screaming and panting out in some pleasure. It continues in what seemed like hours to Riley, but only minutes to Buffy. Riley finished his humping and grinding leaving an unsatisfied Buffy. She moved out from under him and started to get dressed. Riley regained his energy and put on a shirt and some shorts he found off the floor.

“I gotta go. Bye.” Buffy said in a rush and gave Riley a quick kiss and left for the graveyard while Riley just stood there scratching his head in confusion. She didn’t feel better at all. She thought that by giving Riley a good time that her mistake with Spike would be fixed, but she was wrong. She only craved for his body and his giant dick more. She didn’t want to cheat on Riley again, but she needed Spike and she needed him now! She arrived at Spikes crypt soon enough to find him shirtless, working out a bit before he would go kill something. She entered quietly and got close enough to feel him breath in and out.

“Spike?” Buffy called to him. He turned around almost falling over from the sudden surprise.

“What the hell are you doing here, luv?” He asked really upset that his workout was disturbed.

“I need you now, Spike.” Then Buffy pounced on him like a tiger knocking him on the floor. She was passionately kissing him while she took off his pants and while he took off her clothing. They both needed each other right there right now. At first they just played with each other. Then it turned to hared core, full blown sex. Spike flipped the two of them over and just started fucking her damn brains out. Soon Spike got bored with the old missionary position and grabbed Buffy up and slammed her against a wall and was violently kissing her on her neck and anywhere else he could reach.

Buffy was just so amazed and was screaming so loud that she thought the crypt would fall on the both of them. She was biting his lip, ear and even his neck like she was a vampire herself. The passion just continued and continued until the sun came up. We find them on the bed exhausted from all the rough sex and constant pleasure that lasted for hours. Buffy woke up before Spike and got dressed as fast as she could and left. She got in the house and into bed before anyone noticed. Meanwhile Spike woke up all alone in his bed and still exhausted. He would enjoy the next time him and Buffy meet again.