Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry, I guess my computer ismessing up becasue the last chapter didn't post right, so here it is. Also, My comp messed up again and didn't post an authors note last time, pray that this will come out right and I am already working on the next chap :) I am EVIL MWAHAHAHAHAHA
She lay in bed looking at the ceiling. She couldn’t forget their last encounter no matter how much she tried. All she could think of was him, she was drowning in him. Suddenly, she laughed quietly to herself as she remembered Spike saying something quite like that when he had her chained in his basement. Instantly, her mind jumped back to being chained in Spike’s basement. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad a second time around. “Hmmm” she thought to herself Me + Spike + chains – clothes = NO! Her mind suddenly recalled the fact that she loved Riley. Didn’t she?

“STOP IT!” She said to herself. Don’t do this again, of course you love him, and he loves you! Now stop overanalyzing the situation and go to sleep.

But the more she tried to stop thinking about it, the more she did. If she really loved Riley, she wouldn’t be going to Spike, right? She looked over to her alarm clock and saw “1:42 AM” flashing in bright red. Wearily she rolled out of bed and got dressed, abandoning any thought of sleep for the night, she decided to patrol. Just patrol, she told herself, no late night rendezvous with the enemy. Just business. No matter what she told herself, a voice in the back of her head still said, “Business can be fun too”


She was walking through the mid-town cemetery at about 3 when he saw her. A vision in her comfortable blue jeans and barely there baby tee. All he could do was watch her as she fought with a fledgling stupid enough to cross her path. She fought with the agility of a tiger, he thought. And she made love like a tiger too. All night he had thought about her. About her touch and her skin. Her beautiful body. His temple. He would lay claim to her at their next encounter. If she didn’t dust him first that is. As she fought with the grace and accuracy of the fighter she was, all he could do was watch.

It took her a moment to notice he was there, whom did he think he was kidding, hiding behind a tree. How first grade? She immediately started to speed up her fight with the stupid fledgling in front of her so that she could casually discover Spike, or just casually run in the opposite direction, but before she could decide, fate decided for her. She was caught off guard as the vampire she was fighting pulled a completely illegal move and blind sighted her long enough to throw her into the tree that Spike was behind. Before she could do anything, Spike had taken himself out of hiding and ran over to her opponent to drive a stake into his heart.

He turned around to see a slightly pissed off Slayer with both her ego and tailbone bruised. He offered her his hand to help her regain balance, but she ignored his chivalry and picked herself up. Slightly taken aback by her, he withdrew his hand and decided on a more casually approach.

“You okay,” he asked her, hoping beyond hope that her response wouldn’t be laced with distain.

“I’m fine, just a little bruised,” she lied, in truth she was in extreme pain and would love a chance to lie down, but she wasn’t about to tell Spike that, seeing as his place, which was extremely comfortable and surprisingly high-tech, was only about a quarter of a mile away, and her house was ten minutes off.

“No, I can tell that you’re more than bruised,” replied Spike, truly trying to be a gentleman. “If you want, you can rest at my crypt, I promise I’ll keep my hands to myself”

He sounded like he really meant it, and truth be told at the moment, Buffy really didn’t care if he did or didn’t keep his hands to himself; she needed a little R&R.


They arrived at his crypt and Buffy immediately headed for the bed. God, did she hurt all over. As she flopped down on his satin covered resting place, she sat up and removed her small camisole, and screamed in pain as she did so. It wasn’t that she had anything on her that would cause her pain; she just wanted to see if Spike would react the way she suspected. He did. Without a second thought, the bleached vampire rushed into the room and hurriedly inquired as to the cause of her scream.

“Buffy, are you okay, luv,” he asked, concern etched all over his face

“Yeah,” the Slayer replied, thinking fast, “I just think I have a really bad bruise, or maybe a broken rib, do you mind if I take off my shirt?”

Dear God, she sounded like a whore trying to coax a schoolboy into having sex with her, didn’t she. Suddenly she rethought her former comment and said, “On second thought, Ill just keep it on.”

“No, by all means, if you are in pain, do whatever you need,” Spike blurted out a bit too quickly, then, stopping to rethink his words amended, “I of course, I will sleep on the couch upstairs, so you don’t feel uncomfortable.”

God, you sound like a twit schoolboy trying to hide a boner. Well, half of that was right, the moment she mentioned taking off her shirt.

“Don’t be stupid, you fought tonight too, you need a bed as much as I do, now lay down,” demanded the petite blonde.

Obeying his golden goddess, Spike walked over to the side of the bed, removed his shoes, shirt, and began to remove his jeans, but was stopped by a sudden outburst from Buffy.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I'm getting ready to go to bed, luv, I generally don’t keep all my clothes on when I sleep, actually I generally sleep naked”

“Well, can’t you keep your pants on for tonight, or at least keep your boxers on, I really don’t feel comfortable sleeping with-NEXT TO- you when your naked”

“Didn’t bother you much last night,” he mumbled under his breath as he pulled out a pair of boxers from the chest of drawers by the bed.

“What did you just say?” Buffy said, slayer senses allowing her to know exactly what he said already.

“Well, its true, last time I saw you, nakedness was still high on your list, but not exactly preventing it.”

Staring at him in a huff of all time, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and began to stalk out of the well-furnished hole in the ground. Seeing her leaving, the still shirtless Spike immediately chased after her, catching her at the door. Instead of saying I’m sorry, like he had planned on, when he grabbed her arm and twisted her around so that she could see him, he was attacked by her supple red mouth on his as she pulled him down and simultaneously wrapped her legs around his waist.

Even she was shocked at her actions, it was as if something else was controlling her, no, her lust was controlling her, and Spike was just an innocent bystander. She tugged down his zipper and was no longer surprised by his lack of underwear.




TBC…I know that I am evil, but I have a doctor’s appointment, and I think its good to leave cliffhangers. Post comments, because I will not post the continuation of this chapter until it has 5 reviews…MWAHAHAHA I am evil