chapter 1

Wind blew through Buffy Summers’ hair as she drove her rental car through the roads of Hawaii. She couldn’t believe that she had won those tickets.

“Oh my god, it’s gorgeous!” Willow Rosenberg’s yell of surprise broke through Buffy’s reverie.

“Wow! This place is amazing.”

Before them stood a two-story condo. Balconies on both stories had a great view of the beach. The condo was a manila color with dark green trim. As they drove up to the side of the house and parked, they saw it had an in-ground pool and a hot tub in back of the house. They spotted a short, balding man approaching them with a huge smile on his face.

“Hello, there! My name is George. I’m here to help you get started and give you a tour of the house. May I please have your names?”

“Hi, I’m Buffy and this is Willow.”

“Ah! Good then, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I’ve tried to make the house as comfortable as possible for you.”

He helped them with their suitcases and walked up to the front door.

“Here we have the living room. To your right is the kitchen; to your left is the den. The den leads to a game room. It has a ping-pong table, a pool table, and a dartboard. The den also leads to two bedrooms. The rest of the rooms are upstairs,” said George.

“There’s a bathroom near the kitchen. As you can see, the stairs are in front. The hallway beside them leads to the back door, which leads to the pool and beach,” said George.

“Thank you, George. You’ve been so helpful,” Buffy said.

“You’re very welcome. Now, if you will excuse me, I have other matters to attend to. I hope you can show the others around the house when they get here. If you need to reach me, my personal number is on the fridge.”

“Thanks!” they both said as George left.

* * *

Willow and Buffy chose upstairs bedrooms next to each other. Just as they finished putting their bags in the rooms, a red convertible shot into the driveway. A blonde and a brunette got out. Both decked out in Gucci and Prada. They went around to the trunk and started hauling out bag after bag of who knows what.

“Think they brought enough stuff with them?” Willow whispered in Buffy’s ear as they headed downstairs.

Buffy giggled. “I bet these are the girls from Florida. They look like the type who would say ‘Cordelia. Cordelia Chase. Daughter of Henry Chase’,” she said in an imitation of the girl’s voice she had heard on the radio. It was high-pitched and kind of scary sounding, causing Willow to giggle as they reached the front door.

“Hi,” Willow called out to the girls once they got outside.

“Hello. I’m Cordelia. Cordelia Chase. Daughter of Henry Chase. You’ve probably heard of me.” Buffy had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

“Hiya, I’m Willow and this is Buffy.”

“Hello, I’m Harmony Kendall,” the blonde said as she pushed in front of Cordelia.

“We’re gonna show you guys around the house. So, grab some of your bags and let’s go.”

* * *

“Dude, did you pack my conditioner?” Devon MacLeish asked Daniel ‘Oz’ Osborne. Oz simply raised an eyebrow.

“I need my conditioner. It gives my hair more body.” Devon’s hobby was trying to break world records. Now, he was trying to grow the world’s largest afro. “I know I’m going to get this one,” Devon said as he drifted off into a fantasy of girls asking for him to sign their cleavage.

* * *

Anya Jenkins and Faith Wilkins walked off the jetway, talking and giggling. All the men in the airport turned their heads to watch the duo walk through the airport. The girls stopped at the baggage claim to pick up their bags, then headed outside to grab a taxi.

“I can’t get my damn ears to pop!” Anya said as she stuck her fingers in her ears and chewed furiously on her gum. The cab sped past palm trees and a dude playing a ukulele.

Faith shrugged and went back to flirting with the taxi driver. He winked greasily at her and licked his lips in the rearview mirror, while Faith did the same and tried to hold in her hysterics.

“I wonder if any of the guys there will be cute. That Oz guy sounded drool-worthy on the radio, didn’t he?” said Anya as she watched the gruesome display between the driver and Faith.

“Dunno. I’m kinda drawn to this big ole’ taxi driver here.” Faith winked at him again. He winked back and ran an oily hand down his stomach.

“Can’t you watch the road?” Anya said as she looked out the windshield nervously.

He looked at her with hungry eyes, but then went back to watching the road.

Faith just laughed and looked out the window at the hotties on the beach.

* * *

Xander Harris and Spike Giles walked out of a Taco Bell, Xander stuffing his face with a Burrito Grande and Spike watching with disgust.

“Bloody hell, whelp, how can you eat that? We ate before we came and once we got on the airplane.”

Xander shrugged. “I’m a growing boy. I need to eat every once in a while.”

“Yeah, you’re growing alright.” Spike said as he pointed at Xander’s belly.

“Just because I’m not all skin and bones doesn’t mean I’m fat,” Xander said as he eyed Spike critically.

“Oi, I’m not skin and bones. I happen to have a great body. You know you just wanna put your hands on my tight, hot, little body.”

“For the gazillionth time, I AM NOT GAY!” Xander said as he climbed into the rental car.

“Whatever you say, whelp.”

“Shut up, Bleach-boy.”

They kept bickering as they drove off towards the condo.

* * *