Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone who reviewed the last chapter! I'll be posting both days this weekend so as to finish posting the fic on Sunday. I hope you enjoy this chapter!:)
About a week later, Buffy had just finished taking a customer’s order when she looked at the next person in line and froze, her eyes locking with Harmony’s.

“What’re you doing here?” she asked in a surprisingly calm voice, despite the fact she was inwardly becoming angry at the fact the blonde would step foot in the Doublemeat Palace.

“Is Spike working tonight?” Harmony asked, looking around.

“He’s on break,” Buffy answered, crossing her arms. “Are you going to order, or are you just stalking my boyfriend?” Harmony smirked.

“Is little Buffy jealous that I’m trying to steal him back?” Harmony asked, and Buffy tilted her head. “Why would I want him after a loser like you has been with him? As if.”

“‘As if’?” Buffy asked, stifling a laugh. “Have you been watching Clueless lately?”

“You’re such a laugh riot,” Harmony said sarcastically, scowling. “That’s the only thing you’ve got going for you, though, I’m afraid.”

“And the fact my IQ is probably triple yours means nothing,” Buffy joked quietly, somewhat angry that Spike hadn’t returned from his break yet to convince Harmony to go away.

‘Because as long as I’m here- a sitting duck, of sorts- she’ll stay,’ Buffy thought, sighing.

“Are you going to order, or are you just going to waste my time?” she asked, looking at the girl across from her.

“I wouldn’t be caught dead eating anything from here,” Harmony answered, disgusted. “Who knows if I’d get food poisoning, and the fact there are about a billion calories in all of this stuff is even worse.”

“So why are you here?” Buffy asked, frowning. “If you came here for Spike, go outside and talk to him.”

“Not here for him- I’m here for you,” Harmony replied, smiling. “I’ll take any opportunity to make fun of you, Miss Valedictorian.”

“Wow, how long did it take you to learn how to say ‘Valedictorian’?” Buffy asked, feigning shock.

“We got into the same colleges, you know,” Harmony said, looking proud of herself.

“Yeah, but the difference is that your parents could bribe any admissions official, whereas I earned my spot in those colleges,” Buffy said, grinning. “You got a combined score of 720 on your SATs, right?” Harmony nodded, looking confused. “I got a more than that in the Verbal portion alone, so it looks as though I’m better qualified, doesn’t it?”

“You may have the brains, but you’re really not that great, Buffy,” Harmony said, leaning on the counter. “And Spike’s going to realize that any day now before he comes crawling back to me.”

“I thought you didn’t want him anymore?” Buffy asked, and Harmony grinned.

“I don’t,” she answered. “But rejecting him in front of everyone would be perfect.”

Buffy didn’t even stop to think about what she was doing as she grabbed a ketchup bottle, aimed it at Harmony’s white dress, and squeezed it, the blood-red ketchup landing all over Harmony. She, in turn, screamed, absolutely shocked by Buffy’s actions.

“What the hell are you doing?” Harmony asked as Buffy continued to squeeze the bottle in Harmony’s direction. “This is a Prada dress!” Buffy began laughing hysterically as she set down the bottle, studying her work. “You’re going to pay for this, bitch!”

“I’m sure you’ve got ten at home, just like it,” Buffy said, grabbing a mustard bottle and pointing it in the direction of the other blonde. “Now, get the hell out of here, don’t even think of talking to me again, and if I hear you even say Spike’s name, I’m going to track you down, cut your precious hair off, and destroy even more of your wardrobe, got me?” Harmony shot her a furious look before turning on her heel and heading for the door. A bunch of football players walked in and looked at her, pointing and laughing.

“Wow, Harmony- you look horrible,” a guy named Devin said, and Harmony pouted, looking at her dress.

“The loser behind the counter did it,” she said, and Devin looked at Buffy, grinning.

“Nice work,” he replied, and Harmony’s jaw dropped in anger before she slapped him across the face and stormed out.

“Free food, on me,” Buffy said, grinning as the football players quickly walked to the counter.

Spike came in minutes later and walked behind the counter, going to his register.

“Was that Harmony I saw, covered in ketchup?” he asked, confused. “Before she sped off and almost crashed into my car?”

“Yep, that was her,” Buffy said triumphantly. “Did you see the damage I did to her dress?”

“Yeah, luv,” he said, smirking. “Just be careful- she’s pretty vindictive, you know.”

“Oh, I think I hit her where it hurts,” Buffy replied cheerfully. “I doubt she’ll be messing with me anymore, and if she does, she knows what I’ll do to her.”

“Should I even ask?” Spike said, raising an eyebrow as Buffy turned towards him with a maniacal look on her face.

“Oh, you’d be amazed at what I can do,” she said, and he chuckled.

“I’m well aware of what you can do, baby,” he said. “I still have the bruises and bite-marks to prove it.” She blushed as the football players in front of her cheered and hooted.

* * * * *

After work, Spike drove Buffy home, as usual, and decided to broach the subject of their future and college.

“So, have you put any thought into which college you’re going to reply to?” Spike asked. “I mean, you should probably figure out which school you want to go next year pretty soon, yeah?”

“I’ve got a couple of weeks left to decide,” she said, shrugging. “I think Wellesley sounds pretty promising, and with the scholarships I’ve already been offered, tuition shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Plus, I know my mum would be willing to help any way she can,” Spike replied. “She would love to be of service, along with making herself look like a more charitable alumna.”

“Well, if it looks like I’m screwed in the financial department, maybe I’ll consider it,” she said, and he smiled slightly. “What about you? Do you know which college you’re going to attend?”

“I think I’ve decided on UCLA,” he answered, shrugging. “I figure I might as well try out the L.A. scene for a bit.”

“Are your parents okay with that?” she asked, and he chuckled quietly.

“I think they’re fine with it,” he said. “My father’s home hardly twice a week, and Mum’s… she keeps busy when he’s not around. I’m sure they’ll live with it.”

“I have no idea how Mom’s going to be after I leave,” Buffy said quietly. “She’s never lived alone before.”

“She’ll be fine, pet,” he said, looking at her. “But if you really want to make her happy, maybe you could stay here.” She shot him a look jokingly, and he raised his hands in surrender. “Come on, baby- don’t you want to be close to me so you can sink your sexy little claws into me whenever you want?”

“You’re horrible,” she replied, playfully swatting his arm and blushing.

“What can I tell you, baby?” he asked, grinning. “I’ve always been bad.”