[Reviews - 354] LikedPrinter
Summary: *Added Epilogue* Spike Brooks, the most popular and powerful student at Blessed Souls High School, sees Buffy Summers on the arm of her boyfriend at Homecoming and decides that he wants to be with her, despite the fact he’s dating Harmony. Buffy, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with him, primarily because every girl at Holy Angels High School practically bows down before him and he acts like he’s more superior than everyone else. After several failed attempts to persuade Buffy to dump her boyfriend, Spike makes a bad decision one night and ends up needing money, which leads to him working with her at a local fast-food restaurant. Buffy begins to find out that Spike’s not always the guy people think he is, and Spike realizes that some people really have to work hard for what they want. They learn a lot about both each other and themselves, but is it enough to bring them together?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23089 Read: 32062
Published: 07/08/2005 Updated: 07/25/2005

1. The Beginning of the End by Allison [Reviews - 35] Liked (1307 words)
For purposes of this story, the schools both Spike and Buffy attend are private and Catholic. I am in no way saying that these schools are better or that the Catholic religion is the best- as you’ll soon find out, I don’t mention anything about religion in here. As I learned in high school, students who are not of the Catholic religion still attend these types of schools, so I’m just going to run with that fact. Just bear with me, and I promise I’m not going to try to sway your opinions on these schools- I’m just going with what I know and experienced.

Second of all, I’m not saying that people who attend private schools are snobby and rich- I also found that fact to be untrue. Yes, some people are incredibly wealthy, but others are definitely not rich and work hard for what they want. I’m going to try to show both perspectives as best I can, especially because I know firsthand how much of a difference there can be in the social class-system at private schools.

Now, on for the show…

2. Doublemeat Is Double Sweet by Allison [Reviews - 20] Liked (1249 words)
I really need to thank everyone who left reviews for chapter 1- I was shocked beyond the telling of it to see how many people left one. When I said a lot of reviews, I meant about 5, not five times as many as that LOL I was really sheepish of posting this story because I didn’t think a lot of people would be interested in it, so I’m really happy… ecstatic, really, that everyone seems to enjoy it so far. As a major thank-you to those who left reviews, I’ll be posting chapter 2 today and chapter 3 tomorrow. Thanks once again!:)

3. Bound By A Book by Allison [Reviews - 15] Liked (1164 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews! I'll be posting chapter 4 tomorrow!:)

4. Blow Out the Candles by Allison [Reviews - 18] Liked (1072 words)
Thank you to everyone who has read/reviewed up until this point! It really means a lot that people are liking this!:)

5. Wipe Out by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1063 words)
Once again, thank you to everyone who reviewed- I'm glad people are enjoying this!:)

6. Friends? by Allison [Reviews - 17] Liked (1104 words)
First, I want to thank everyone who has been reading and reviewing- it still means a lot:) Second, thank you to whoever nominated me at the Vampire's Kiss Awards- that completely shocked me! And third, don't forget that nominations for the Fool For Love Awards are still being accepted until the 20th of July. Ashlee, PJ, and I look forward to judging, so send in those nominations!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/_fool_for_love_/

7. Going Away to School by Allison [Reviews - 18] Liked (1598 words)
Thanks for all of the reviews! I hope this chapter ends on an intriguing note:) Chapter 8, titled "The End Of An Era", will be posted tomorrow!

8. The End of An Era by Allison [Reviews - 20] Liked (1254 words)
Due to the fact that my Internet is out indefinitely, this might be the last update I post until sometime next week- I'm so sorry! But this is the chapter all of you have been waiting for since the beginning, so I went to my sister's house to post it LOL I hope you enjoy it, and be sure to review to make my day better!:)

9. Asking For a Chance by Allison [Reviews - 17] Liked (1244 words)
My Internet works again- hooray! I don't know if I'll post tomorrow, but just like last weekend, if I get a lot of reviews, maybe I'll change my mind:) I hope you like this chapter, and enjoy your weekend!

10. What Exes Know by Allison [Reviews - 16] Liked (2027 words)
I think this is my favorite chapter of this fic, so I hope everyone else likes it! Have a good Sunday!:)

11. Christmas Surprises by Allison [Reviews - 14] Liked (1667 words)
Thank you to those who reviewed chapter 10- I noticed there was a drop-off in the amount of reviews, so I assume some of you are reading Harry Potter instead LOL Only kidding, but it's a great book! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I promise more Spuffyness ahead!:)

12. Longing For An Admission by Allison [Reviews - 28] Liked (1412 words)
This chapter is going to lead into a sexy Spuffy chapter next, I promise:) Thanks for everyone who has been patiently waiting for it LOL I hope you like this chapter!

13. Lovers In Love by Allison [Reviews - 24] Liked (1215 words)
Thanks to Crystal Pegasus for leaving my 200th review!:) Also, special thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter! I hope this chapter meets your expectations, seeing as how I think these two crazy kids have earned the chance to have some 'debauchery' :)

14. Question and Answer Session by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1106 words)
The number of reviews for the last chapter was amazing, so thank you to everyone who left reviews! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint:)

15. Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned by Allison [Reviews - 18] Liked (1257 words)
Thank you to everyone who reviewed the last chapter! I'll be posting both days this weekend so as to finish posting the fic on Sunday. I hope you enjoy this chapter!:)

16. Rejection is Hard by Allison [Reviews - 14] Liked (1058 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed! Everyone's opinions and sweet comments are very much appreciated, and I hope that you will continue to enjoy the story! The final chapter will be posted tomorrow, so be ready for that!:)

17. What the Future Holds by Allison [Reviews - 23] Liked (1063 words)
I just want to thank everyone who has read and reviewed this fic- it really has meant a lot! Ashlee and I will start posting our new fic Shades of Gray tomorrow under our Goldilocks penname, so I hope everyone will take a chance and read it. Plus, I'm going to be posting a new fic within a week or two titled Wrong Kind of Love. Any comments or opinions on a possible sequel are encouraged and appreciated! Thanks again!:)

18. A Reunion of Sorts by Allison [Reviews - 31] Liked (1229 words)
Here's an epilogue for everyone who requested one! Thanks once again to everyone who reviewed!:)