Author's Chapter Notes:
I really wanted to put this story in here, so I had to make a lot of changes. This was originally a Buffy/Angel story that I have in another website. I liked it so much that I decided to rewrite most of it and make it more of a Spuffy story. I really think it turned out pretty good. I decided to try writing NC-17 again since people said I did okay with it the first time I tried, but it’ll take a little bit to get to that. I hope it would be to everyone’s liking. This story deals with a sexual relationship between step-siblings. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone or anything. If it does, you don’t have to read it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. There will be plenty of Spuffy goodness in this. Okay, I really hope you guys like it and would leave me a review. There’s a naked Spike in it for you=)
Chapter 1

Buffy Summers was finishing breakfast in the kitchen, when someone knocked on the back door. She opened the door to be greeted by a bleached blond man, wearing black as usual. She held up her finger and took one more bite of her cereal, then placed the bowl in the sink and turned back to him.

“Are you ready yet? We’re going to be late,” he said.

Buffy rolled her eyes.

An older woman then walked into the kitchen, flashing the man a smile. “Hello, Spike. I knew I heard another voice in here.”

He smiled at her. “Morning, Joyce. Just waiting for Buffy, as always. Can we go now?” he asked, turning his attention back to Buffy.

She walked over to him and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. “Bye, Mom,” she said.

Joyce stopped her as she was about to walk out the door. “Wait a second. You’re not going dressed like that! Go upstairs and change.”

Buffy was only wearing a short, tank top that showed the belly and a black skirt that left nothing to the imagination. She didn’t think it was that bad. “Mom, I’m in college now. I should be able to wear what I want.”

Joyce wasn’t having it. “As long as you’re still living here, you'll adhere to my dress code. Now, go upstairs and change.”

Buffy sighed and turned to Spike, who was smirking at her. “I bet you’re just loving this, aren’t you?”

Spike shrugged. “A little, but we’re going to be even later now. So do as your mum says and get changed.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and bounded upstairs.

“Hurry up or I’m gonna leave you here!” he yelled after her.

Joyce smacked him on the head. “Don’t tease your sister.”

Spike rubbed his head. “That’s the whole point of my existence,” he replied.

Then Buffy came back downstairs. She‘d donned a sweater and a pair of black pants underneath the skirt. “I thought the whole point of your existence was to be a pain in my ass,” she told him with a smile.

Spike glared at her. “Just get in the car, brat.”

“Yes, sir,” she said with a mock salute.

He rolled his eyes as they started for the aforementioned car.

Joyce grabbed Spike’s arm before he joined her. “I want you to look out for her,” she explained.

Spike nodded. “I’ll be the good step-brother and not give her such a hard time.”

Joyce smiled at him. “That’s all I ask.”

Spike returned her smile and followed after Buffy.

Joyce sighed and closed the door. She really hoped her baby had a good first day.


* * * * *


They drove to UC Sunnydale in silence, until it became too much for Spike.

“All right, you’re never this quiet. What’s wrong?”

She didn’t even look at him. “I don’t wanna talk about it, especially with you.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Come on, you can’t still be mad at me.”

Buffy glared at him. “You told my mom about me sneaking out the other night and got me grounded for two weeks.”

He shrugged. “Two weeks really isn’t that bad. I was only getting you back for shrinking my duster.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “That was an accident. I wanted to go to the Bronze to see this really cool band and because of you, I’m stuck inside. This is so not fair. I’m eighteen years old and in college. I should be able to go out when I want. Mom wouldn’t even let me live in a dorm because the college is close to the house and she wants to keep an eye on me. You get to have your own apartment.”

Spike rolled his eyes again. He seemed to do that a lot around her. “I’m also twenty-one; you’ll get to have your independence soon enough. I don’t think you’re ready to live on your own yet.”

Buffy sighed and looked out the window. “Now you sound like her. I’m sick and tired of being treated like a kid and you really aren’t helping.” She glanced back at him.

He just shook his head and continued to drive.


* * * * *


They finally made it to UC Sunnydale and Buffy got out of the car. She closed the door and walked ahead of him, without even looking back.

He sighed and followed after her.

Buffy already saw a few of her friends when she walked inside the school and she smiled as she headed over to them.

They smiled when they saw her and then looked at Spike, who walked over to them also. He gave the girls a smile of his own.

“Hello, ladies.” The girls blushed and he turned back to Buffy. “Meet me at the car after classes. I don’t want you to walk home.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything.

Spike gave her friends one more smile and walked off.

“Your brother is so hot, Buffy,” her friend, Jessica, said. She was petite with long, wavy, brown hair.

Buffy made a face. “Okay, can I please go one day without hearing that? I would really appreciate it.”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and didn’t say anything else.

“I will admit that he is good looking, but I know you don’t wanna hear that.”

Buffy glanced at her redheaded friend that spoke.

“You’re gay, Willow,” she said observed.

“Yeah, but I’m not blind. I can still notice attractive guys.”

Buffy sighed as they started to walk to their first class.

“Why don’t you wanna hear that anyway, Buff? Unless you want him for yourself or something.”

Buffy stopped to stare at Jessica. “Are you kidding me? That’s just disturbing.” She replied as she looked away. She has known Spike ever since she was little and never once thought about him like that. Okay, she did have that crush on him when she was younger, but she was way over it. She did think he was very good looking, though she would never really admit it.

“It’s not like you’re related by blood, so it wouldn’t really be incest or anything,” Jessica stated.

Buffy rolled her eyes as they continued to walk.

“And to that, an extreme see you later,” she retorted as she and Willow arrived at their first class.

Jessica just waved to them and walked the other way.

Buffy sighed and walked into the class with Willow, only to find Spike sitting at a desk in front of the class. She wondered if her day could possibly get any worse. Willow went to sit down, while Buffy walked over to Spike.

He looked up when she came over.

“Why are you in this class? Haven’t I suffered enough?” she demanded.

Spike rolled his eyes before replying, “It’s no picnic for me either. I happen to be the TA at least three days a week, so you have to listen to me.”

She laughed. “Yeah, like that’ll happen.” She turned to join Willow.

Spike sighed as he watched her walk away. His eyes lingered on her ass for longer than they should have. He shook his head and went back to the papers on his desk.

Buffy knew that she was in for a very boring hour, when the front door opened and a dark haired man walked in. Buffy’s jaw dropped when she saw him. He was very attractive. He smiled at the class and stood behind his desk. He wrote something on the board before he addressed them.

“Good morning everyone. I’m Professor Donovan and since that’s a little too stuffy for me, you all can call me Angel,” he told them with a smile.

Buffy couldn’t help the smile that graced her lips also. This was definitely going to be a good year.