Chapter 12

There was a knock on the front door later that night, and Giles went to answer it. He smiled when he saw the dark haired woman visitor.

“Hello, Jenny. Please come in.” He moved out of the way to let her into the house.

She graced him with a smile and complied.

Giles closed the door behind her and led her to the living room, where his family was waiting. He smiled at them. “I would like you all to meet, Jenny Calendar. She’s an old friend of mine.” He turned back to their guest. “This is my wife, Joyce, and my step-daughter Buffy,” he continued, pointing at each of them. “And you have already met William.”

Jenny gazed at the young man and nodded. “I see he’s really grown up. It’s nice to meet all of you. Rupert talks about you all the time.”

Joyce smiled, liking the woman immediately.

They sat and spent the rest of the time getting to know each other. Jenny and Joyce became instant friends and exchanged phone numbers.

Before she left, Jenny thanked them all for having her over and gave Giles a hug. “I hope to see you again.”

He nodded. “Yes. Feel free to stop by whenever you’re in town.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

After she was gone, Joyce walked over to her husband. “She seems really nice, Rupert.”

Giles placed a soft kiss on her lips. “That she is. I’m glad you two got along so well. I knew you would like her.”

Joyce agreed.

Spike stood up and made his way over to the door. “Well, I should really get going now,” he said, giving Buffy a kiss on the cheek. He was gone the next second.

Buffy glanced at her mother and Giles. She could tell that they wanted to spend some time alone. She stood and headed upstairs.

Giles and Joyce barely noticed.


* * * * *


The next day, Buffy was sitting in class, trying to listen to what Angel was saying. She found that she was too busy staring at Spike, who was scribbling something down in his notebook.

Spike looked up and met her eyes. He gave her a smile and licked his lips.

She really wanted the class to end.

Buffy was relieved when Angel finally dismissed everyone and quickly began to gather her belongings. She suddenly looked back at Spike’s desk and this time found another blonde woman there talking to him. Buffy felt a stab of jealousy when she saw the woman put her hand on Spike’s arm. She took a deep breath and walked over to them. “Hey, Spike,” she greeted once she reached him.

The woman glared at her. “Excuse me, we were kinda talking.”

Buffy matched her glare with one of her own. “Oh. I just wanted to tell him to get home quick.” She turned to Spike and said, “I have on those ‘knickers’ you like. Try not to rip this pair?”

The woman looked back at Spike, who was grinning like an idiot. She then shook her head and left the classroom.

“Slut,” Buffy hissed. “Making moves on the TA in class. She should so get busted for that.”

Spike laughed as he collected the rest of his things. “Yeah, but she’s not sleeping with the TA,” he replied with a wink.

Buffy gave him a stern look. “She better not, either.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it. You’re the only girl I want.”

“I better be.”

Once their things were collected, they headed out of the classroom, side-by-side.

“I like that you were jealous.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I was so not jealous.”

Spike wasn’t convinced. “Sure you weren’t.” He paused when he noticed a nearby closet and guided her over to it.

“You can’t wait until we get back to your apartment?” she wondered after he yanked her inside.

Spike shook his head. “No. I need you now. You still have three more classes to get through. At least we have a little time before the next one,” he explained, attacking her mouth with a bruising kiss.

Buffy whimpered and clutched at him, returning his kiss with just as much passion.

Spike pulled away when oxygen became an issue and kneeled down in front of her. He had to taste her. He lifted up her skirt and slipped her panties off, shoving them into his pocket. “These only get in the way. And see, I didn’t rip them.” He didn’t waste any time and plunged his tongue into her wet core.

Buffy gasped at the wonderful invasion as she felt his tongue at her most pleasurable spot.

“God, you taste so bloody good,” he claimed, lapping at her juices.

Buffy grabbed his head, pushing his tongue further into her pussy.

He pulled away after a few seconds and stood up.

She was panting. “You’re really good at that.”

Spike grinned cheekily. “I’ve had lots of experience.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and figured he wasn’t being serious. She pulled her skirt down, then touched his chest as she smiled. “I think it’s your turn now,” she responded huskily.

Spike didn’t know what she was talking about until she dropped to her knees. Then his eyes bulged when he realized what she was going to do.

Buffy unzipped his pants and took his cock out. She licked her lips and started to stroke him with her hands. She placed a kiss on the tip of his penis and then slowly took him into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the cum that was leaking out.

Spike clenched his fists at his side as he enjoyed the best blow job of his life. His hands found her head down and thrust deeper into her mouth, being careful not to choke her. “Jesus, Buffy. Suck me harder,” he managed to get out.

She was happy to oblige.

Spike felt like he was about to burst as Buffy drew more of him in. He couldn’t hold off any longer and came in her mouth.

Buffy pulled away and swallowed every drop. She licked her lips and smiled at him. “Salty,” she said and stood up.

Spike gazed at her in awe. “You’re bloody amazing, you know that?”

Buffy blushed a little, which he found adorable, particularly after everything they’d done.

“You’re not so bad yourself.”

Spike then tucked himself back in his pants and grabbed her hand, peeking out of the closet to see that the hallway was empty.

They both made their way out and off campus to spend more time together, until their next class.