Chapter 16

Spike pulled out of her just seconds after Buffy screamed her release. They were both breathing heavily. He rolled onto his side and tugged her with him, encouraging her to rest her head against his sweaty chest.

A month had passed, and if it was possible they grew even more in love with each other each day.

“Good idea to come here, love. Mum and Dad would never be able to look at us again if they heard you scream like that.”

“It totally helps that your place has the better bed,” Buffy said, stretching happily. “This just keeps getting better and better.”

Spike smiled down at her. “It gets better with practice.”

Buffy laughed and ran her fingers over his chest, then looked up at him and grinned. “You ready to go again?”

Spike raised his eyebrows. “Are you serious?” he wondered in awe.

She nodded and tossed her legs over his waist, straddling him. “I’m definitely serious. We’re nowhere near finished.”

He smiled and trailed his fingers down her stomach. “Just what did you have in mind?”

She wrapped her fingers around his cock instead of answering him. He closed his eyes at the feel of her stroking him. Buffy then positioned his hard shaft to her opening. She moved up a little, then impaled herself on his cock.

Spike opened his eyes when he was once again inside of her. This was a new position for them. “Gonna steer, love?”

“I was hoping you would tell me.”

She was moaning as she started to move on top of him, driving his cock deeper into her.

Spike grabbed the edge of the bed and tried to make this last as long as he could. “Bloody hell, Buffy. That’s it, baby. Feel so bloody good. Ride me harder, sweetheart.”

Buffy couldn’t deny him anything. She threw her head back and started to fuck him harder. She pounded him into the mattress; their moans and screams could be heard for miles.

Spike couldn’t hold off anymore and exploded into her pussy, triggering her own orgasm. Buffy released a loud scream and leaned forward, biting into his shoulder.

Spike was panting, but he was hardly through with her. He seized her forearms and dragged her up the length of his body, moaning slightly when his cock slipped from her pussy, but eagerly bringing her crotch to his mouth. He inhaled her sweet scent, then buried his tongue deep inside and lapped at her juices; her juices that were now mixed with his.

Buffy cried out at the wonderful invasion as she felt him eat her out.

He licked to another orgasm before coaxing her back down his body, until she was tucked into his side.

Buffy was beyond exhausted now. “I think I actually saw stars,” she panted.

Spike laughed. “Mission accomplished, then.” He pulled her closer to him and kissed the top of her head. “Sleep now. Plenty more fun tomorrow.”

Buffy smiled and closed her eyes, letting sleep claim her.

Spike watched her for a little while longer. He then shut his eyes and joined her in slumber.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike were out picnicking at the beach the next day. All she had to do was show up and eat, which were two things that she was very good at. However, they’d hardly touched the food because they were too busy making out. They had to pull away to breathe every few minutes, but always ended up diving in for more smoochies.

After successfully managing to break their lips apart, Buffy smiled and then turned her attention to the kids that were playing in the ocean. She noticed a little boy in the distance chasing a little girl and it reminded her so much of her and Spike when they were younger. She turned back to look at him, with a serious expression on her face.

Spike wondered what was wrong, but he didn’t have to wonder for long.

“Do you ever think about the future?”

He was clearly not expecting that. “Sometimes, why do you ask?”

Buffy shrugged and glanced back out at the water. “Do you think about having kids?”

“Don’t you think it’s a bit soon to be thinking about that?”

Buffy shook her head and looked back at him. “I want kids, Spike. You don’t know how upset I was when I lost my baby. I know I was only fifteen and way too young to be a mother. Not to mention the fact that the father was a complete asshole, but I think I wanted that baby more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life. I’m not saying I want kids now, but I definitely do sometime in the near future. I need to know that it’s something you would want, too.”

Spike could see how much it meant to her and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. “I definitely want children with you, Buffy. When that time comes, I’ll be there for you through everything. I will never leave you.”

Buffy was surprised he knew that was her biggest fear. The fear of him leaving. She should have known. Spike knew her better than anyone. Her eyes blurred with tears. “You promise?”

Spike nodded and kissed her forehead. “I promise, love. You’re stuck with me.”

She sighed in relief and threw her arms around his neck.

Spike wrapped himself into her embrace, holding her tight. When the silence became too thick, he cleared his throat and spoke again. “You know what usually comes before kids, right?”

Buffy pulled away to look at him, with the confusion evident on her face. “You mean marriage?”

Spike nodded again and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal an elegant diamond ring.

Buffy gasped when she saw it and gazed into his eyes.

“That’s exactly what I mean. I can’t imagine my life without you in it, Buffy. I want to spend every moment of my existence with you. Will you do the honor of being my wife and making me the happiest man on earth?”

It didn’t take long for her tears to stream down her face now. She never would have expected this; definitely not so soon. She knew that she’d finally found the man she could spend the rest of her life with. There was no doubt what her answer would be. “Yes. Of course I’ll marry you.”

Spike broke out into a huge smile and took the ring out of the box, sliding it onto her finger. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the ring. He looked into her eyes. “I know you’re not ready yet. There’s no hurry. We can wait until you’re done with college. Just you wearing that ring now is enough for me.”

Buffy smiled and glanced down at the ring. “It’s so beautiful.”

Spike agreed. “Yeah, it belonged to my mum.”

She was stunned and quickly looked back up at him, but he wasn’t finished.

“She gave it to me before she died. She told me to give it to the woman that would steal my heart one day,” he explained shyly, avoiding her eyes.

She cupped his cheek, coaxing her eyes back to hers. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too,” he choked adoringly.

They shared a sweet, loving kiss. Spike wrapped his arms around her as they looked back out at the kids playing in the water.

Buffy smiled and thought about what her mother and Giles would say, but they could wait for that. Right now, she just wanted to enjoy spending time with her fiancée. She just looked at him as he watched the children, knowing that he would make a wonderful husband and father. She finally had everything that she has ever wanted. Life couldn’t possibly get any better than this.

The End


Yes, we have come to the end. I hope it wasn't too cheesy or anything. I really wasn’t sure how to end this. I guess it's best that I don't continue anyway, it seems like ya'll have lost interest. Or you're just reading and not reviewing, which leads me to believe that it's not very good. Anyway, thanks to everyone that did review. Your comments were much appreciated=)